Tracy Dimarco #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive mentioned that to him. Most states CS is based off how many nights a week the child is with the other parent. So if he has the kids every other weekend, they would spend 4 nights a month with him and CS would be based off that. However, if they are with him 10-15 nights a month, CS would be a hell of a lot lower. Also depending if he has them exactly the same amount she has them, there may not be CS. I have tried bringing that up to him but i dont think he understands fully how it works. He said Tracy was made because he was not giving her what she wanted, so i think she makes a demand to Corey as to what she wants without realizing its a court calculation and Corey doesnt know that she cant just demand an amount and get it.
Even if the kids were in China she would like to have CS for her. She believes that Corey owes her restitution. She wants alimony for HER, the children are fed and dressed by others.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Even if the kids were in China she would like to have CS for her. She believes that Corey owes her restitution. She wants alimony for HER, the children are fed and dressed by others.
Your profile pictures has me laughing hard for some odd reason as this isnt even the top of the train wreck photos we have seen

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210629-170521_Chrome.jpg

But "never fall in love, protect yourself" 🙄
One day she tells right then left, hot then cold, black then white....she has a bipolar disorder or what?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Remember when she was pregnant with Skylar and would wear a mask to get her nails and hair done. Now she is an anti masker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Remember when she was pregnant with Skylar and would wear a mask to get her nails and hair done. Now she is an anti masker.
Woah! What a throwback that I never realized!! Wow… just wow (Ramona singer voice)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here we go with the bio change again.
Edit: Her kid emojis are white now 😅
🤣 doesn’t Julian Ace Jules 18 Full house have dusty brown hair like the girls?? Why is his hair black?? She’s deranged, remember when she used to say Jayden’s eye were green but could change colors depending on the day ( the whole time they are brown)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Your profile pictures has me laughing hard for some odd reason as this isnt even the top of the train wreck photos we have seen
Lol I’ve been thinking the same thing! Her smile looks cringy here for some reason lol and of course that obnoxious hairstyle 😖

Reactions: 13
🤣 doesn’t Julian Ace Jules 18 Full house have dusty brown hair like the girls?? Why is his hair black?? She’s deranged, remember when she used to say Jayden’s eye were green but could change colors depending on the day ( the whole time they are brown)
I have noticed that now since he is no longer their Ace to fit their full house, everyone has resorted back to calling him Julian. I dont think Ace is the nickname anymore

Lol I’ve been thinking the same thing! Her smile looks cringy here for some reason lol and of course that obnoxious hairstyle 😖
Haha yes - its just a wonky picture and i was cracking up!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 639694

Someone mentioned shes "glowing" and she brought up corey...smh the definition of bothered. 🤦🏻‍♀️ also wtf are regular curls? Like she used a curling iron instead of a wand? I swear she's the one on drugs she makes no sense! Just say yes thanks or thanks and done. Its like she has to one up everything even meaningless things....pathetic. Also honestly if shes happy with her look i guess good for her but her breasts really would present better in a bra.

Nice to see Jess working though! I honestly am so curious what tracys life plan is. Is she truly never going to work/have a job again?? Like is she legit going to just wait for her parents to pass away and leave her money? Shes been out of the workforce soooo long and i mean she was younggg during JL days...so really whats the plan? It's frightening actually that she just does nothing all day. The kids go to school now and by her own admission she still makes lunch the morning of so she literally does nothing while they're at school....crazy! Shes going to be 35 soon and hasnt worked in yearsss. And she stopped keeping up with her cosmetology too her makeup always seems dated and harsh
What happened to this person? I'm seriously asking. Did she just get toooooooo comfortable with life? You bring up a valid question, what is her life plan? I remember when I was very young I was asked in an interview what my 5 year plan was and..🦗🦗🦗. But you know what? I matured, I learned and opened up. Ask me today. I have a 5, 10, 20 year plan memorized like my ABCs.

C'mon Tit Clit T! Shake yourself out of this vengeful, petty witch phase already!!!!

Also I found this online. It's not me. Hehe.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wait so what’s the tea on TheStilettoMeUp? I love her! Granted I’m not a fan of her whole working out in her underwear thing. I legit followed her because I loved seeing all her shoes, I miss when she was all about her shoes and here and there aspects of her life. But, I don’t think she likes Tracy anymore, Tracy probably wanted the IttyBittyToes stuff for free and Egris wasn’t having it.
Anyone know what happened between Egreis and her bEsTeSt friend Liners?

Reactions: 7
This witch acts like she's a celebrity. The only reason why you don't post them is because they probably don't want to be posted/or has a different dude every other month because no one is going to want anything more from her than some company a few times and a duck and she knows she'll look even more like trash. She acts so tough as if she doesn't want a man/lovE is noT rEaL yet always watching and posting all these love related things... THEY JUST DON'T WANT YOU BIG T

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Had some time this morning and decided to count her total number of posts so far in 2021, then how many of those posts are of her kid(s). According to my calculations, she posted a total number of 494 posts this year, and only 64 of those posts are of one or more of her kids. So only about 13%!! If I have the time, I’d love to see what the numbers are for previous years lol but that’ll take a while

Update: 125 of the posts were pics of just herself, so about 25%, but I didn’t include videos/TikToks so it’d be more with those lol

• Wow
Reactions: 20
This witch acts like she's a celebrity. The only reason why you don't post them is because they probably don't want to be posted/or has a different dude every other month because no one is going to want anything more from her than some company a few times and a duck and she knows she'll look even more like trash. She acts so tough as if she doesn't want a man/lovE is noT rEaL yet always watching and posting all these love related things... THEY JUST DON'T WANT YOU BIG T
Lmaoooooo or it’s because she’s the SIDECHICK 🤣 Tracy girl! When men don’t want you posting them online it’s called a RED FLAG 🚩 lol she’s so dense and used to being the side witch and it SHOWSSSSS 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.