Tracy Dimarco #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her getting on my nerves when she started fundraising for Mr. Epstein. People had pointed out to her that she should sell her branded bags and she started assaulting everyone. When she got pregnant with Julian she was unbearable with all the "ace, 18 ..." bullshit. Ridiculous. Then I started looking if I was the only one who found her weird and mean summer 2019 when Julian had surgery and Tracy reconciled with her mother and I found you 😍🥰

Reactions: 26
I remember her getting on my nerves when she started fundraising for Mr. Epstein. People had pointed out to her that she should sell her branded bags and she started assaulting everyone. When she got pregnant with Julian she was unbearable with all the "ace, 18 ..." bullshit. Ridiculous. Then I started looking if I was the only one who found her weird and mean summer 2019 when Julian had surgery and Tracy reconciled with her mother and I found you 😍🥰
I only knew she didn’t get along with her parents from the show after they didn’t approve of the wedding and were not part of it at all. I didn’t know when she reconciled with them. So it was only her mum she still was fighting with? How did they end up making up? That’s a fair time to not talk to your parents and them not talk to you. I only find it weird because now she seems to leech of them.

Reactions: 15
I remember Corey posting his room a year or two ago in a video. He had the basement. Im sure he at least had a bed.
From what I could find on Zillow, most of the houses on that block have side apartments so it’s possible Bonnie lives in the side apartment & Raven lives in the house, the girls have the rooms and Corey probably stays in the first floor family room. Also if you look at pictures. They don’t use their garage to park cars, so maybe that’s been converted into extra room. I don’t take Tracy’s word for Corey sleeping on the couch, he’s been there over a year and Raven has been renovating it.
It’s also super common due to the outrageous pricing for rent, a lot of people are multigenerational living now, especially in SI. Eventually Corey will probably move out, but if Raven isn’t forcing him out and he’s helping with renovations, I don’t see him leaving anytime soon. For what Corey needs, it’s almost unattainable at this time. Unfortunately we don’t know the Epstein side because they’ve basically remained quiet and have let Tracy hang herself out to dry. I can only go by guessing and being familiar with the area they’re in.

Reactions: 10
This was legit my life growing up, and this is exactly why co-parenting will never work out - you have to separate yourself from your own feelings and your own role as the "ex" and focus on the KIDS.
My dad lived with his parents when my parents split up - it's a very common "normal" thing. Like Tracy, my mom was also focused on hating her ex instead of focusing on raising children and spent every day looking for points to use against him. My dad worked nights and had to deal with my mother bashing him to everyone for not having his own place. I had addict parents, my dad drank and my mom wasn't an alcoholic she was a pothead. Less chaotic but still her main focus was a substance and self care while her children including me were neglected physically in every aspect- She wouldn't even buy me bras but got her nails and hair done weekly. So I had to deal with strangers and relatives who heard all about my dad making work a priority when that's part of making kids a priority - she would've never got child support if he wasn't working like crazy. Tracy reminds me so much of my life through my mother. The obsession with the ex is real.
I really try to limit my comments on Tattle to construction criticism because I know Tracy/her ppls are in her actively. I really hope that the tit I say here will eventually impact or be relevant in her mind enough to make a change.

You will be 50 years old still obsessing over a marriage from your 20's. And your poor relationship with self/responsibility will effect your kids AND your relationship with them. I really hope Tracy pursue some type of therapy to move on from Corey cause this ain't it and the further she gets in her obsession, the further she will have to dig herself out. I'm not team A or B, I'm team children. I don't compare Tracy and her ex, I don't think comparison is valid unless for reference like me comparing my parents to her, I just know exactly how this will fall into her kids lives as the adult child of alcoholic/addict parents and separately just being a child of divorce.
i am so sorry for all that you’ve been through.Your post is touching. It appears that you had to do most things for yourself and you deserve so much credit for that. ❤

• Heart
57CA766D-0395-433C-9F91-CF6237599EBC.jpeg

Someone mentioned shes "glowing" and she brought up corey...smh the definition of bothered. 🤦🏻‍♀️ also wtf are regular curls? Like she used a curling iron instead of a wand? I swear she's the one on drugs she makes no sense! Just say yes thanks or thanks and done. Its like she has to one up everything even meaningless things....pathetic. Also honestly if shes happy with her look i guess good for her but her breasts really would present better in a bra.

Nice to see Jess working though! I honestly am so curious what tracys life plan is. Is she truly never going to work/have a job again?? Like is she legit going to just wait for her parents to pass away and leave her money? Shes been out of the workforce soooo long and i mean she was younggg during JL days...so really whats the plan? It's frightening actually that she just does nothing all day. The kids go to school now and by her own admission she still makes lunch the morning of so she literally does nothing while they're at school....crazy! Shes going to be 35 soon and hasnt worked in yearsss. And she stopped keeping up with her cosmetology too her makeup always seems dated and harsh

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I only knew she didn’t get along with her parents from the show after they didn’t approve of the wedding and were not part of it at all. I didn’t know when she reconciled with them. So it was only her mum she still was fighting with? How did they end up making up? That’s a fair time to not talk to your parents and them not talk to you. I only find it weird because now she seems to leech of them.
Her and her mom made up when she was pregnant with skylar. All of a sudden there were pics with her again, her mom was at her shower.

Reactions: 17
The man hand, the fake purse, the missing stripes on the fence…it’s comical. Another thought since it is VERY clear his family has the kids most of the time why isn’t she paying him child support? Also on the thread earlier where she said he has them two weekends a week… please help me by making that even half way make sense. Biggie not so small we know you live a fake narrative but it’s funny you can’t even keep up with your own lies.
I mean I wonder if he will go back to court and try to get child support to be lowered or imagine, reverse it so t has to pay? If he has those kids for weeks at a time technically he shouldn’t have to pay right? I think they should at least go back to court and try to get them 50/50 so he won’t have to pay. (Is that how that works?) Also, I was just thinking of the analogy “it takes a tribe” and it truly takes a tribe to raise kids. I feel like Corey has that because his sisters know what’s really happening.

Imagine that interview for a second “so, there’s a 10-12 year gap on your resume, can you explain what you’ve been doing within that time?” ‘WELLL for your information i have been running 4 jobs, three under 20 and my husband cheated on me. I went through a messy divorce no child support and boom, here i am with an expired cosmetology and hair license. Hire me! If not I’ll drag you on the internet.’
….next!
View attachment 639694

Someone mentioned shes "glowing" and she brought up corey...smh the definition of bothered. 🤦🏻‍♀️ also wtf are regular curls? Like she used a curling iron instead of a wand? I swear she's the one on drugs she makes no sense! Just say yes thanks or thanks and done. Its like she has to one up everything even meaningless things....pathetic. Also honestly if shes happy with her look i guess good for her but her breasts really would present better in a bra.

Nice to see Jess working though! I honestly am so curious what tracys life plan is. Is she truly never going to work/have a job again?? Like is she legit going to just wait for her parents to pass away and leave her money? Shes been out of the workforce soooo long and i mean she was younggg during JL days...so really whats the plan? It's frightening actually that she just does nothing all day. The kids go to school now and by her own admission she still makes lunch the morning of so she literally does nothing while they're at school....crazy! Shes going to be 35 soon and hasnt worked in yearsss. And she stopped keeping up with her cosmetology too her makeup always seems dated and harsh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
8CEC4049-967A-475B-AF02-F9C519E4EFDE.jpeg

Yea instead teach them how to be immature and put your familys private business on the internet and how to not work and mooch off your parents.🙄 which isnt something tracys kids will be able to do cos tracy has nothing to offer if anything theyll prob end up supporting her! I honestly dont see tracy ever having another husband unless she gets help and turns her life around. Who in their right mind would meet someone that doesnt work or watch their kids and think yea i want that as a partner. Shes a drain mentally and financially like a perpetual 16 year old spoiled brat

Reactions: 21
Good! It’s really sad how she’s trying to fool all these poor people into thinking she’s rapidly losing all of this weight by dieting, it gives people a very false sense of hope, it’s terrible
I commented on Ravens post about how their family is making memories that the kids will remember and that hippo could never. She responded and said it’s all for the kids, she knows it, Tara knows it, we all know it but yet Trashy Tracy just tries to claim it. Get a life chick your kids are miserable when you have them!
Usually I’m just a reader but when i tell you i RAN to tattle when i saw this. Weren’t red roses her & coreys thing? & doesn’t she claim to hate flowers because they die?
YUP!!! I said the same thing.

Reactions: 8
I mean I wonder if he will go back to court and try to get child support to be lowered or imagine, reverse it so t has to pay? If he has those kids for weeks at a time technically he shouldn’t have to pay right? I think they should at least go back to court and try to get them 50/50 so he won’t have to pay. (Is that how that works?) Also, I was just thinking of the analogy “it takes a tribe” and it truly takes a tribe to raise kids. I feel like Corey has that because his sisters know what’s really happening.
Ive mentioned that to him. Most states CS is based off how many nights a week the child is with the other parent. So if he has the kids every other weekend, they would spend 4 nights a month with him and CS would be based off that. However, if they are with him 10-15 nights a month, CS would be a hell of a lot lower. Also depending if he has them exactly the same amount she has them, there may not be CS. I have tried bringing that up to him but i dont think he understands fully how it works. He said Tracy was made because he was not giving her what she wanted, so i think she makes a demand to Corey as to what she wants without realizing its a court calculation and Corey doesnt know that she cant just demand an amount and get it.

Reactions: 18
Jayden’s first tooth fell out “on its own…” remember when she said the top tooth was on its own too? And hell, tooth fairy got MONAY to spend on a first tooth! $20?! WTF

• Sad
Reactions: 18
First the rose picture, then the pic about someone’s kiss sending chills all over with a BLUE background.

Roses were their thing, blue is his favorite color.. this witch is trolling us

• Haha
  • Heart
She didn’t trolling us, she’s trolling herself reminiscing of what she HAD and hasn’t had since.
First the rose picture, then the pic about someone’s kiss sending chills all over with a BLUE background.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 639777

Yea instead teach them how to be immature and put your familys private business on the internet and how to not work and mooch off your parents.🙄 which isnt something tracys kids will be able to do cos tracy has nothing to offer if anything theyll prob end up supporting her! I honestly dont see tracy ever having another husband unless she gets help and turns her life around. Who in their right mind would meet someone that doesnt work or watch their kids and think yea i want that as a partner. Shes a drain mentally and financially like a perpetual 16 year old spoiled brat
Thanks Tracy, saying that you disrespect everyone who is married or stays married for different reasons. Marriage is not all about sex and passion.

Yup shes trolling herself bcos this is her life! This is just entertainment to us. Shes the one that refuses to get help and move on in a healthy way. If it wasnt for the kids i would egg her foolishness on bcos it would be hurting no one but her, however, i feel so bad for those kids esp julian 😔

• Heart
Jayden’s first tooth fell out “on its own…” remember when she said the top tooth was on its own too? And hell, tooth fairy got MONAY to spend on a first tooth! $20?! WTF
Im sure it came from the grandparents. It looks like Jayden was at the grandparents' house.

Reactions: 13
I found it so weird that SHE of all people was doing the “fundraiser”. I remember that it didn’t sit well with a lot of people and they were dragging her in the comments for it.
Each of her pregnancies and the “bounce back” was obnoxious in their own way. I was genuinely happy for them when Skylar came along, she glowed her entire pregnancy with Jayden, but that Gender Reveal, something always felt off about it. Found out from here that she basically resents Jayden for being a girl and that picture of Gene “touching” her belly always irritated me.
She RAN back to her parents when she was pregnant with Skylar. I think it’s because she knew they would spoil her rotten because it’s the 1st grandchild where she didn’t have that with Corey’s family because of Jordyn.

She doesn’t know how to troll…. This witch is probably in a delusional state or still drunk and is acting like she’s still in HS posting subliminal things showing she’s not over her ex.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.