Tracy Dimarco #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks like it smells like booze and smoke from all her clubbing this past weekend. She definitely hasn’t washed it since last week
Girl it's not just the hair! Lol She looks nasty... I can only imagine what it looks like under her nails 🤮 She probably has her legs spread out to air out that nasty coochie. Something about this picture screams "I NEED TO SHOWER" 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Photoshopped or nah? Don't look that good imo
Definitely photoshopped, the headboard has two different shapes! Looks like she rounded her boob out (the one to our left). I suspect she pulled her waist in, too. I’m smaller than her and I have bumps and rolls all over bcos my waist is tiny for my size so I’m here looking like a figure 8, it’s just not possible to be THAT smooth (talking the sides of her stomach/waist) with an hourglass shape. I’m not good at catching photoshop but I noticed that immediately

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Holy hell. She looks like 2 totally different people
How does she still look like a crackhead with a phone covering the majority of her face? 😫
Those eyes look like someone who has had way too much alcohol and is dehydrated. Sheesh!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Doesnt she mean her parents 🙄

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 but there’s still a filter
I would say good for her if this was accurate.. but there’s no way in hell this isn’t filtered / photoshopped. I don’t believe this blurry mess for a second.. how are you hips that tight compared to Jayden’s graduation? Gtfo 🙄

Reactions: 21
🤣 doesn’t Julian Ace Jules 18 Full house have dusty brown hair like the girls?? Why is his hair black?? She’s deranged, remember when she used to say Jayden’s eye were green but could change colors depending on the day ( the whole time they are brown)
I seriously think this is one of the reasons she Jayden like the quintessential middle/forgotten child. Jayden has brown eyes. Jayden looks more like Corey. So on and so forth…

Doesnt she mean her parents 🙄

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 but there’s still a filter
*sigh*
You can be beautiful without an ass. If you have to stick your ass/spread your thighs that far out, your stomach isn’t flat, you don’t have a thigh gap, and your stomach isn’t small. But guess what, that’s okay! Don’t worry about your angles. Just show the real you so you can really be true to yourself!🙄🤦🏾‍♀️😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Definitely photoshopped, the headboard has two different shapes! Looks like she rounded her boob out (the one to our left). I suspect she pulled her waist in, too. I’m smaller than her and I have bumps and rolls all over bcos my waist is tiny for my size so I’m here looking like a figure 8, it’s just not possible to be THAT smooth (talking the sides of her stomach/waist) with an hourglass shape. I’m not good at catching photoshop but I noticed that immediately
It also looks like her shoulders are almost a wide as the headboard 😂. Which clearly she’s not. That right there must be from pulling her waist in.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Just calculated the stats for 2020:
Total Posts: 973
Pictures of just herself: 256 (26%)
Kids: 180 (18%)
So, pretty on par with this year lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I remember her getting on my nerves when she started fundraising for Mr. Epstein. People had pointed out to her that she should sell her branded bags and she started assaulting everyone. When she got pregnant with Julian she was unbearable with all the "ace, 18 ..." bullshit. Ridiculous. Then I started looking if I was the only one who found her weird and mean summer 2019 when Julian had surgery and Tracy reconciled with her mother and I found you 😍🥰
The headboard being totally different on each side kills me lol.
the headboard & bed are curved on the right side.

Reactions: 10
It looks like her tummy sagging down in her bikini bottom. Something off. Like her gut sagging down IJS

Reactions: 8
I seriously think this is one of the reasons she Jayden like the quintessential middle/forgotten child. Jayden has brown eyes. Jayden looks more like Corey. So on and so forth…
The crazy thing about this is I think Skylar is Coreys twin just with blue eyes. Jayden is Tracy all the way down to the chin just with brown eyes. It’s sad to see how much focus she puts into their eye colors when really blue eyes are not that special - but since she has blue eyes it’s the biggest deal to her.

Reactions: 8
WTF!!!! Her FLAT Jacks, are two different sizes. One of them looks perky, while the the looks like it hangs to her imaginary waist!! I say IMAGINARY because she must be living in LAND OF DELUSIA, if she thinks anyone believes that photo shop mess!! And what’s with the crackhead look. She looks like a meth user… hmmm we all know her molars are rotting!! 🤔🤔🤔🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
EA5FC298-99B8-41B3-B59B-2ABC7D4EC535.png
BCFB7A1D-A8E9-4A03-9D25-2F81F2FEB2CE.jpeg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.