Tracy Dimarco #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those glasses were horrendous when kourtney kardashian wore them and they are even worse when Big T tries to perch this crap knock off version on the end of her big nose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny how you feel the need to write an entire paragraph defending yourself to a stranger 😂 triggered - truth hurts babiie giirl we see you 😘
ummm - my conversation with corey this morning showed he still has the kids and its Monday

Reactions: 23
Funny how you feel the need to write an entire paragraph defending yourself to a stranger 😂 triggered - truth hurts babiie giirl we see you 😘
Okay so I definitely agree and get the argument that just because you don’t post pictures of something on social media doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. But, we’re talking about Tracy here! This chick regularly has 20+ Instagram stories a day. So I honestly don’t believe her at all. If she had her kids, she normally post them… Watching TV, eating ice cream, pretty much doing everything. Things that no normal stay at home mom would feel the need to post or have the time to post because their being PRESENT with their children… so this is like a non-argument for you Tracy. Nice try though! We see through your bullshit and your lies.

PS- When you take other peoples scripts or prescription drugs it actually DOES mean you have done drugs or are a druggie. #themoreyaknow 🤷🏼‍♀️ 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There are tons of other comments like this but I don’t feel like screen shotting them all lol. One says “it’s not love it’s the crappy little boys YOURE picking 👏” and so on. I think finally, people are starting to wake up. Her energy is TOXIC. Everything is so negative with her and nobody likes people who are like that. Also.. another comment said “girl it’s time that we as women start taking responsibility for our part in relationships. Women are always so quick to blame the man”

as I said no time to screen shot and crop all of them but - your toxicity is showing people the real you. big T won’t listen so yolo but it’s great to see so many people realizing she’s never with her kids and she’s a negative nancy perpetual victim.

FULL CIRCLE BAYBEEEE 🤣👏

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg Galloway, I went to college at Stockton U. Where is the master class? Just wondering. I saw the screenshot of the master class that was posted here but I don't have Instagram lol if I was still at school I'd probably sign up LOL to troll take secret pictures and post to tattle. And pretend I'm a JL fan 🤣
it’s at Blue Heron golf resort! totally wish you were still at stockton because we could’ve gone together & checked the tit show out lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Those glasses were horrendous when kourtney kardashian wore them and they are even worse when Big T tries to perch this crap knock off version on the end of her big nose.
Omgggg I sooo agree with you! 🤣 She looks like LL cool J from Wayback in the day circa early 2000s 🤣 I can’t believe she thinks she looks cool… No hun, ya looking like a washed up deranged wanna-be JLo stuck in the past lmao trusttttt that we’re laughing at ya babigirrrrlll 😝 😂

There are tons of other comments like this but I don’t feel like screen shotting them all lol. One says “it’s not love it’s the crappy little boys YOURE picking 👏” and so on. I think finally, people are starting to wake up. Her energy is TOXIC. Everything is so negative with her and nobody likes people who are like that. Also.. another comment said “girl it’s time that we as women start taking responsibility for our part in relationships. Women are always so quick to blame the man”

as I said no time to screen shot and crop all of them but - your toxicity is showing people the real you. big T won’t listen so yolo but it’s great to see so many people realizing she’s never with her kids and she’s a negative nancy perpetual victim.

FULL CIRCLE BAYBEEEE 🤣👏
Amen these are facts! Everything that commentor left on Tracy’s post is the truth. If she’s so spiritual why does she literally run around and keep attracting all of these bad guys and low vibrational people into her life by literally being just that? Not too bright. She wouldn’t know spirituality though if it smacked her dead in the bleeping face so let’s be real. She’s about as dense as they come. I’ve never really had to use her brain because mommy and daddy about her ass out perpetually. Enjoy that. She’s only getting older and ole girls “needs” are only bound to go up 🤣 I can’t imagine taking care of my grown ass daughter 30+ years old AND her 3 kids while she goes out clubbing and day drinking like a 20 something single broad. Like I cannot! Whose paying for the drinks? Coreys child support? Mommy and daddy? Lmaoooooo enjoy that ride GiGi and Papa Maloney!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So can someone track 🐳🦖🦛 for July and see how often she actually has her kids because I'm going to assume we likely will see her partying far more than adulting.....because well we all know where 🦖🐳🦛 priorities are ....cheap clothes, booze, and kinky movies 🤢🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Corey sent me a video of him having the kids today. I hope Big Mama Hippo Whale sees this and sees that Corey aint playing her games anymore! We are given the real evidence!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here’s where Tracy fucks up and tells on herself. Tracy has partied every single weekend since MDW. Tracy has shared documentation of her partying, at the same rate she shares her kids ( if/ when she has them). As someone else has mentioned, Tracy has ALWAYS documented her time with her kids because she doesn’t know how to be in the moment with her kids, just like she documents everything else that she does. (Watching TV, getting coffee, DRIVING) she is addicted to her social media at the rate that if she doesn’t post something, clearly something is up. Just like when everyone notice Corey’s prescience disappeared from her IG & so did her wedding rings that she flashed in EVERY SINGLE SELFIE from the day she got it until the day they split. People notice these things…. Give it time and Tracy will address the situation eventually. She just can’t help herself. Remember that weird as video tribute she posted as if saying she gave them up or whatever. Every picture was old, nothing was current, that spoke volumes!
Tracy will continue to tell on herself because she is addicted to her social media and her life on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I noticed that she posted about the new Netflix show Sex/Life on her story. I just started watching it last night and as soon as I started it, I KNEW she’d be watching and posting about it! It’s funny cuz the show is about a married mother of 2 who starts reminiscing about her bad boy ex who gave her amazing sex and she starts wishing she could go back in time and become her old self again, who was constantly partying/having great sex/etc. because that was a whole other part of her that she feels like she abandoned, but she feels guilty for feeling this way because even though her husband hasn’t been the most romantic or sexually pleasing to her lately, he’s a good guy. Tracy has shown that this is how she feels time and time again and isn’t apologetic or secretive about it. Curious to see how the rest of the show goes, I’m only two episodes in!

Reactions: 20
I don’t get her position of “if I don’t post them it doesn’t mean I don’t have them” soooo you had them all last weekend when they were clearly at coreys for Father’s Day? You had them all this weekend while you were out at the bar? Does she forget she posts every single waking moment and people are well aware she’s out drinking and doesn’t have them…

Reactions: 21
Now we know she’s going to force them to put on 100s of different outfits and take pictures so she can post them EVERYDAY. I’m calling it now

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Omg Galloway, I went to college at Stockton U. Where is the master class? Just wondering. I saw the screenshot of the master class that was posted here but I don't have Instagram lol if I was still at school I'd probably sign up LOL to troll take secret pictures and post to tattle. And pretend I'm a JL fan 🤣
Hello fellow Osprey!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe her saddies dont follow tara and the epstiens as some weird sign of solidarity? Because if you dont follow anyone but tracy you could beleive she has them everyday and just goes out for a few hours and comes back, but we have actual evidence the kids spend a lot of time elsewhere and also even if she did have them 24/7, going out every weekend and getting drunk and leaving them with a sitter isn't great either 😒

Maybe her saddies dont follow tara and the epstiens as some weird sign of solidarity? Because if you dont follow anyone but tracy you could beleive she has them everyday and just goes out for a few hours and comes back, but we have actual evidence the kids spend a lot of time elsewhere and also even if she did have them 24/7, going out every weekend and getting drunk and leaving them with a sitter isn't great either 😒

Surprised that Tracy didn’t go other Sammy last night to see drag queens for pride
I feel like sammy has several, seperate friends groups from school work etc. And tracy is prob a lot of baggage to bring somewhere with the constant needing to be on the phone, trying to get perfect pictures, photoshop etc. And im sure theres a bunch of listening to tracy witch about gas money drink money corey sucks etc etc. You know some
Friends you have that you love but sometimes you need a break from them cos theyre a lot to handle?

Reactions: 17
No I get it I live in a major city not to far away but than what do you do sleep on a couch the rest of your life? Why doesn’t he have Julian at least one night and Tara have girls or sleep at Tara’s? Like I hope he has a plan to get his life together since Tracy has zero plans herself!!!
Sometimes a full family atmosphere is what you need, and quite frankly some youngsters don't get the "family house" But go back a few generations when it was common and how much better was it!?!?! Exactly!! My mom has been with me since I had my babies.. 23 years ago and I would never do it differently!! Hate Cory all you want.. I love that they are all together!!! And never once has he really shown himself to be a bad dad.. He was always working!!! Focus on the topic at hand.. The whale!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.