Tracy Dimarco #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did mention that Julian has a two week recess before he goes in for summer session. …how much you wanna bet they don’t go back with tray until Wednesday and get shipped back for the fourth?!
She will need a break from all the 24/7 work she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Renting in Staten Island where Corey lives, is insane. Corey would need at least a 2 or 3 bedroom, because he does have children of both genders. Most time it is required that if you are divorced, each child is essentially supposed to have their own room. Since Jayden and Skylar are girls… obviously they can share, and Julian would need his own space. If you go to Zillow and filter for a 2/3 bedroom for rent in Staten Island they average at between 1,650 and 2,900 a month. Tracy tried to get Corey for backed child support and someone did the math and it was around 1700 a month total for 3 kids…. Same price as rent on an apartment. I don’t know Corey’s current financial situation, but I do know what he needs and what he can afford for the county in which he resides, would not be feasible. Not to mention if he has to make both rent and child support payments, when would he see the kids? He wouldn’t because he would be working all the time to cover child support, rent, utilities for said apartment and probably a car. Then everyone would witch about how he doesn’t see the kids because he’s always working…..

the way it seems to look is that Julian goes to Tara because it’s probably over stimulating at Raven’s house where it’s not at Tara’s.Despite her faults, she does go above and beyond for those kids. Plus at Tara’s he actually sleeps in a bed & supposedly the girls sleep on the couch when they’re with Corey.
As for the slighted thing… you must not have been around long enough to notice that Jayden is slighted quite regularly from all ends. Skylar is the golden child, Julian is the legacy baby… where does that leave Jayden.
No I get it I live in a major city not to far away but than what do you do sleep on a couch the rest of your life? Why doesn’t he have Julian at least one night and Tara have girls or sleep at Tara’s? Like I hope he has a plan to get his life together since Tracy has zero plans herself!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Guys should I sign up for the master class? i’m not too far from Galloway where it’s being held..lol very tempted 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So I’ve been thinking, a lot of the times “oh people don’t think i look like this in real life.” “Just cause i don’t post my kids everyday i don’t have them.” Something tells me she’s going to talk a whole lot of tit in this “tell all” about tattle saying that we are the ones fueling the fire, we are the stalkers asking questions etc…

Reactions: 14
I’m gonna say that she goes with the classic black compression leggings and the pirate top she wore on Memorial Day weekend with Sammy.
I was thinking the black leggings and her usual black long tank with a cheetah print duster 🤣 and them tacky sandals. Hair will be down and curled because she doesn’t like to show arms.

Big-T. I’ll be fair. She’s pretty but not drop dead gorgeous as her saddies like to claim. 😉 🤷🏻‍♀️
A0D24C2A-637C-466D-AAF3-452DA7CF3C67.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
1CD86FD1-6EC3-409D-A4DC-8D7A39ACD766.jpeg

Your kids aren't with you right now. You're too busy posting stories about sex this and sex that. How about you take care of the products of the sex you had with your ex husband? They aren't in the system but they aren't at your house either, crackhead. De-lu-sion-al.
26 out of 30 days ... witch where???

I really wanna comment some passive ass tit from my personal page. "Just because Tara has them every single weekend while Tracy goes down the shore doesn't mean she doesn't love them." But I love watching the shitshow and she already blocked me from my burner months ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 638831

Your kids aren't with you right now. You're too busy posting stories about sex this and sex that. How about you take care of the products of the sex you had with your ex husband? They aren't in the system but they aren't at your house either, crackhead. De-lu-sion-al.
26 out of 30 days ... witch where???

I really wanna comment some passive ass tit from my personal page. "Just because Tara has them every single weekend while Tracy goes down the shore doesn't mean she doesn't love them." But I love watching the shitshow and she already blocked me from my burner months ago.
Lol she is the girl my MIL swears I am 😅🤣 its comical Tracy actually thinks that she is this all around amazing mother when the proof doesn't lie. She doesn't work, doesn't take care of Corey's kids. Tara's kids (Stephanie Maloney's kids) There are no "Tracy's kids"

Tracy sweatheart, grow up. 33 soon to be 34 still going to the bar, still drinking until 3am, still dressing like a cheap one night stand. It's honestly surprising that your family. Your ex's family still put up with your massive amounts of lying, drug addiction (this is what it's call when you are popping other people's medications for your own pleasure.)
So, last I checked from your lies of you calling Corey a drug addict, seems like that's all you babigirl. 🤣🤣 maybe come around here and I'll show you how to be a real mom. I have an extra ticket to go to LSC if you want to join me and my child. See what a real SAHM does 🥴🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So I’ve been thinking, a lot of the times “oh people don’t think i look like this in real life.” “Just cause i don’t post my kids everyday i don’t have them.” Something tells me she’s going to talk a whole lot of tit in this “tell all” about tattle saying that we are the ones fueling the fire, we are the stalkers asking questions etc…
I don't really care what kinda tit she talks but I did want agree with the "you saw me person" comments. She does this a lot for being so unbothered. She posted this when she got that coffin from a saddie for their "old me is dead" podcast episode. It's enough. She just can't seem to contain the desperation for validity. Pathetic. Grow up Tit Clit T.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol she is the girl my MIL swears I am 😅🤣 its comical Tracy actually thinks that she is this all around amazing mother when the proof doesn't lie. She doesn't work, doesn't take care of Corey's kids. Tara's kids (Stephanie Maloney's kids) There are no "Tracy's kids"

Tracy sweatheart, grow up. 33 soon to be 34 still going to the bar, still drinking until 3am, still dressing like a cheap one night stand. It's honestly surprising that your family. Your ex's family still put up with your massive amounts of lying, drug addiction (this is what it's call when you are popping other people's medications for your own pleasure.)
So, last I checked from your lies of you calling Corey a drug addict, seems like that's all you babigirl. 🤣🤣 maybe come around here and I'll show you how to be a real mom. I have an extra ticket to go to LSC if you want to join me and my child. See what a real SAHM does 🥴🙃
MIC DROP 💥 🎤 Thank you queenie! I completely and whole heartedly agree with ya!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When someone makes the new thread... can you include a poll to see how many new people we've had join? I've seen an influx of new members and am wondering if they're old fans who are seeing the light. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Guys should I sign up for the master class? i’m not too far from Galloway where it’s being held..lol very tempted 😂
Omg Galloway, I went to college at Stockton U. Where is the master class? Just wondering. I saw the screenshot of the master class that was posted here but I don't have Instagram lol if I was still at school I'd probably sign up LOL to troll take secret pictures and post to tattle. And pretend I'm a JL fan 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
this month alone off the top of my head I can say they have spent less than 20/30 days at your house Tracy. I haven’t gone through and done the calculations, but her saying 26/30 days at her house is a bleeping JOKE.
Grow the duck up tracy. Stop bleeping lying about EVERYTHING. be grateful you have coreys side of the family that WANTS to be involved and wants to HELP YOU. stop bleeping lying. God I’m so sick of it.

Whenever 🦛🐳 posts thirst traps, I have to laugh at the comments! 🤣. Like Trex come on, do you see the guys that hype you up? They all look like they don’t know how to wipe their ass and have on the same underwear for 3 days now. Those are the men sliding into your DM’s??? And we should be jealous?!?

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Funny how you feel the need to write an entire paragraph defending yourself to a stranger 😂 triggered - truth hurts babiie giirl we see you 😘
LMAO! she hasnt had her kids on the weekends since Memorial Day.. she's so full of it, if you follow her and Tara, you can see where the kids are... idk how the saddies still believe her lies

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.