Tracy Dimarco #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw these posted!
That's gotta be that guy Chris Nesci. He joined us on here a handful of threads ago. He's the one with the truck when she was posting pictures of her in a truck bed way back. I'm suprised he was into her at all.. I've seen his social media and he's super into fitness and well she's not lol. Good looking guy. She was definitely dating him. He lives in long Beach and she would go to some hotel called Allegria and post pictures of herself in the bathroom while there and tagged the place.

Someone PLEASE go to this and see her in her natural habitat
Is she going to teach this girl his to draw dookie lined lips from 2004. 🙄🤣 lmfao.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That's gotta be that guy Chris Nesci. He joined us on here a handful of threads ago. He's the one with the truck when she was posting pictures of her in a truck bed way back. I'm suprised he was into her at all.. I've seen his social media and he's super into fitness and well she's not lol. Good looking guy. She was definitely dating him. He lives in long Beach and she would go to some hotel called Allegria and post pictures of herself in the bathroom while there and tagged the place.

Is she going to teach this girl his to draw dookie lined lips from 2004. 🙄🤣 lmfao.
No, from what it looks like is Tracy is going to be the model. I wonder how edited they’re going to be. I hope the chick doesn’t chicken out and shows her unedited work, not Tracy’s photoshop.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
No, from what it looks like is Tracy is going to be the model. I wonder how edited they’re going to be. I hope the chick doesn’t chicken out and shows her unedited work, not Tracy’s photoshop.
Ahhh gotcha. Ty. I totally skimmed over it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m gonna say that she goes with the classic black compression leggings and the pirate top she wore on Memorial Day weekend with Sammy.
Aw, and here I was thinking it would be compression leggings, gaudy sandals and the animal print crop top.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve noticed these things too! I’ve had lots of questions/thoughts about her that seem to match the posters on this thread - is there a tattle life page for Jamie Otis?
Hahaha. There is none if I knew how to create one, I would.

Reactions: 5
And I’m sorry but if I saw anyone out dressed in this getup…even if it was just the robe, I’d be absolutely appalled.
Her closet must look like a costume shop

If there is fire where she is with this kind of clothes / shoes she can't even run and probably that "pants" and "duster" would catch fire before the curtains.

Reactions: 10
Aw, and here I was thinking it would be compression leggings, gaudy sandals and the animal print crop top.
Animal print duster for sure!! Like the one she had on this weekend. But will she have the ysl bag over her fupa while the girl does her makeup?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And I’m sorry but if I saw anyone out dressed in this getup…even if it was just the robe, I’d be absolutely appalled.
Her closet must look like a costume shop
She might have “custody” but she drops them off with family whenever she can’t be bothered with them aka ALL THE TIME
And now with this end of school, they will never be with their mother

Just saw these posted!
Thank you Corey!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I find it funny these stories that she screenshots from people “posting” about her and how amazing she is are all the same people. I’ve never screen shot but there is some chrissyrivera, that mkay girl and a few others. So either they are bots or creepy obsessive fans

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry for the gross mental picture - but does she come home from partying, realise shes alone and then rub one out to that 365 movie? It’s pretty sad how many times shes probably watched that movie.

I watched it a while back just to see what the fuss was about and honestly it did nothing for me, is it supposed to be a ‘rougher’ version of 50 shades? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I never bought into or watched/read that craze haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Sorry for the gross mental picture - but does she come home from partying, realise shes alone and then rub one out to that 365 movie? It’s pretty sad how many times shes probably watched that movie.

I watched it a while back just to see what the fuss was about and honestly it did nothing for me, is it supposed to be a ‘rougher’ version of 50 shades? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I never bought into or watched/read that craze haha
Omg for real i didnt even put that together but its true she came home alone didnt bother to go see her kids or tara for her bday and then sat and watched that movie and also got upset about corey (cos she wrote some foolishness about revenge or something pathetic and immature in her stories) which also prob means she still thinks of corey sexually....honestly i really think she thot corey would keep begging for her and it amused her selfish narcissistic ass and now that life handed her some karma she's spiraling.

Reactions: 12
This is her cousin who has a microblading business - their mom's are sisters. I never understood why she didn't just go to Lauren to get hers done... Lauren has a lash and brow business by Tracy goes elsewhere rather then her own cousin. Weird.
Probably because her cousin won’t give it to her lazy ass for free😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a really really hard time believing that she has those kids, even though Corey says she does, part of me feels like that’s to keep some peace. Regardless of all the help, she has barely been with them and we established that Wednesdays seemed to be visiting day, because the Wine Down Wednesdays stopped but suddenly we saw pictures of the kids every Wednesday like clock work.….

Tara has had them going on 2 weeks & 3 weekends in a row. Something about that whole situation just does not feel right. Considering how much Tracy documents her life, those kids were MIA for close to a year, it just doesn’t sit right.

Her meltdowns are over cheating….. but we’ve been questioning her as a mother and she chooses not to address it. Any real mother would have put everyone in their place for such accusations. Plus the CPS comment that Corey made and Tracy glosses over.

it feels very off to me. I just hope those kids are safe and know that they’re loved even if it’s not from their mother.

Reactions: 28
I have a really really hard time believing that she has those kids, even though Corey says she does, part of me feels like that’s to keep some peace. Regardless of all the help, she has barely been with them and we established that Wednesdays seemed to be visiting day, because the Wine Down Wednesdays stopped but suddenly we saw pictures of the kids every Wednesday like clock work.….

Tara has had them going on 2 weeks & 3 weekends in a row. Something about that whole situation just does not feel right. Considering how much Tracy documents her life, those kids were MIA for close to a year, it just doesn’t sit right.

Her meltdowns are over cheating….. but we’ve been questioning her as a mother and she chooses not to address it. Any real mother would have put everyone in their place for such accusations. Plus the CPS comment that Corey made and Tracy glosses over.

it feels very off to me. I just hope those kids are safe and know that they’re loved even if it’s not from their mother.
Exactly. i have been saying the same thing. something does not add up here. She would post pictures of the kids everyday. Now we get recycled pictures or pictures from her one day a week visitation all week. She was at the shore and most custody is turned over on Sunday evenings. She was still drinking last night. I wish someone would confirm that she doesnt have custody of the kids and everyone stop pretending. This isnt about having lots of help - this is she legit does not have the kids, ever.

Also update - corey says the kids are still with him. so where is the 24/7 she likes to claim? i told him she should be paying him for child support the amount epsteins have the kids!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She did mention that Julian has a two week recess before he goes in for summer session. …how much you wanna bet they don’t go back with tray until Wednesday and get shipped back for the fourth?!
Exactly. i have been saying the same thing. something does not add up here. She would post pictures of the kids everyday. Now we get recycled pictures or pictures from her one day a week visitation all week. She was at the shore and most custody is turned over on Sunday evenings. She was still drinking last night. I wish someone would confirm that she doesnt have custody of the kids and everyone stop pretending. This isnt about having lots of help - this is she legit does not have the kids, ever.

Also update - corey says the kids are still with him. so where is the 24/7 she likes to claim? i told him she should be paying him for child support the amount epsteins have the kids!

Reactions: 12
Scr
now we know where Tracy was/is getting the Xanax from that she has so obviously been on before on her lives both with Sammy and without Sammy. And the adderall too. Corey is right she’s def admitted to taking both of those on her little podcast. Sounds like all of us who speculated that she was on something months ago were right.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.