Tracy Dimarco #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow you guys are good with the photoshop detective work, I actually didn’t see any of it at first and was thinking wow she def looks
Slimmer!

Reactions: 15
I’m still so baffled. She goes out in public in these atrocities... but photoshops to the high heavens for social media.... I don’t get it. What’s the difference?!?

Reactions: 20
Literally cant bring herself to say Brielle in her stories about her eyelashes..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
AE3E79DB-7060-412E-BC2C-BFB22F93AD7F.jpeg

Not sure what the context was when I sent this back in April but she just responded lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe before Skylar she did..... I think she just got comfortable with being naked all the time that she literally doesn’t own bras or underwear..... that knockoff fannypack is very strategically placed for someone wearing all white
White Lycra is NOT a forgiving fabric. You better be super fit to wear it from head to toe. (And we know she’s not)
The duster is to try to hide every lump and bump that you know is very visible.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 595236

Not sure what the context was when I sent this back in April but she just responded lol.
Wasn’t this around the time she went on live having some weird meltdown? Or was this around the time she was pushing hard core for Corey to make an Only Fans.
White Lycra is NOT a forgiving fabric. You better be super fit to wear it from head to toe. (And we know she’s not)
The duster is to try to hide every lump and bump that you know is very visible.
Oh, I know what that duster is for.... but seriously..... I really don’t think she owns bras or underwear. Still baffled at the logic that she goes out in public in all these outfits.... yet she photoshops and filters her Instagram pictures.... then had the nerve to say people are jealous of her body confidence.... if she really was that confident.... she’d never use filters or photoshop.

ETA: y’all catch Tara’s RHONJ stories.....is it just me or does it seem like she projects how she feels about Tracy... through them.... especially with the clip about Theresa Gudice. (Prob spelling it wrong)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sorry for double posting, isn’t it very coincidental that out of all the lashes Tracy showed on her story today she chose to wear the Briella style lash :unsure:
They looked horrid!! How can she think they looked good at all? Her "style"is still 80s jersey bleep. Dress your body type and stop with the damn lip fillers YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As far as Frankie goes, he was engaged to some woman named Maria. I don’t know if the wedding ever happened, but he didn’t end up with Brooklyn.
Olivia has been back and forth between LA and NJ, but I don’t know anything about her family.
I think Michelle has dropped off social media, and don’t remember her being called Brooklyn?
So Frankie’s ex Brooklyn is actually named Michelle! That’s all I could find out. Just interesting how his whole family vanished!

Reactions: 6
Just gonna leave this here..::::
It really disgusts me that she is like this. Stop lying all over the internet about your diet. Stop photoshopping !!! Like there are pathetic saddies who will take her fake, dangerous dieting advice . When in reality she still looks like this!!

fwiw I don’t even think she looks bad !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.