Tracy Dimarco #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she was like “I’m Tracy DiMarco from Jerseylicious. Don’t you know who I am?” ..... or it was snuck in in that god awful knock off fannypack.
I've heard she's tried to pull the "don't you know who I am?" card many times.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Do we think Tata always has Julian at her house on Corey’s weekends because he’s a liability around the other kids? Just yesterday I believe I saw him on I think coreys story climbing and hitting Jordyn, and we’ve seen how the girls are scared of him. It seems apparent to me that he slept at Tara’s too because he’s in Pjs and she filmed him eating breakfast earlier. I can’t think of any other logical reason other than he’s too much to handle in addition to the other kids.

side note: I’m not saying Julian is a bad kid nor faulting him. It’s Tracy and Coreys fault that A) he can’t communicate which causes frustration/outbursts and B) they never discipline him for hitting, they giggle and act like it’s cute which is just reinforcing the behaviour

annoys me to no end how they’ve screwed over their kids man. Remember the post of Julian repeatedly hitting one of T’s friends on the head with a plastic toy. Everyone was giggling and smiling as if it’s soo funny cause he’s cute; like girlfriend, you need to teach him ITS NOT OK TO HIT.

I’m a social worker who’s currently working as a behavioural therapist for autistic children and let me tell you that I see this all the time— even in neurotypical kids. The parents think the bratty ness is cute cause the kids young so they can get away with it. They don’t realize that one day, the kid will grow, big, and the behaviour will no longer be cute. By then, it’s usually too late.
I think that’s exactly the case. I don’t think anybody but Tara and Raven know how to deal with him when he’s overstimulated and can’t express himself. I’ve noticed he tends to be more aggressive when it seems he’s overstimulated and can’t express himself.
Tracy thinks it’s cute and Corey want him to “be able to scrap” so they don’t correct him.
You are 1000% correct, if such behavior is not corrected in childhood, it continues into adulthood.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tracy did you even try to make this look real or have you just given up?
WtF is that tit!! She must have been drunk when she did this. She slimmed the inside of her thighs and left the ripple of her stomach above the waistline 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we think Tata always has Julian at her house on Corey’s weekends because he’s a liability around the other kids? Just yesterday I believe I saw him on I think coreys story climbing and hitting Jordyn, and we’ve seen how the girls are scared of him. It seems apparent to me that he slept at Tara’s too because he’s in Pjs and she filmed him eating breakfast earlier. I can’t think of any other logical reason other than he’s too much to handle in addition to the other kids.

side note: I’m not saying Julian is a bad kid nor faulting him. It’s Tracy and Coreys fault that A) he can’t communicate which causes frustration/outbursts and B) they never discipline him for hitting, they giggle and act like it’s cute which is just reinforcing the behaviour

annoys me to no end how they’ve screwed over their kids man. Remember the post of Julian repeatedly hitting one of T’s friends on the head with a plastic toy. Everyone was giggling and smiling as if it’s soo funny cause he’s cute; like girlfriend, you need to teach him ITS NOT OK TO HIT.

I’m a social worker who’s currently working as a behavioural therapist for autistic children and let me tell you that I see this all the time— even in neurotypical kids. The parents think the bratty ness is cute cause the kids young so they can get away with it. They don’t realize that one day, the kid will grow, big, and the behaviour will no longer be cute. By then, it’s usually too late.
Watch him hit a kid at school and get hit back and Tracy will lose her tit when in reality it’s all her fault b

While Tara annoys me with her voice and her stupid hashtags it warms my heart to see her interact with Julian and to see him use ASL makes me smile. Why doesn’t his mom do this? She plops him in front of the tv without his ears on and makes TikToks. 🙄 Now if only his dad would be a dad. He never seems to stay with him when it’s his weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Tracy did you even try to make this look real or have you just given up?
Her top is so distorted from shrinking her stomach and editing her saggy tits. She’ll never accept the fact that she’s plus size. She’s in denial and thinks she really looks like her photoshopped pictures. By the way Tracy since I know you’re reading here, just because you squeeze yourself into clothes that are 10 sizes too small doesn’t mean they fit. It’s time to hit up some plus size stores. Ya look ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it was when Tracy lost her tit because Corey was in PR.
[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I feel like she gets mad/upset over Corey allegedly “canceling” or if he goes somewhere or if her parents are busy or something only because then she has to watch them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Idk though ... how convenient she always has “off” on memorial day and labor and every other holiday long weekend that’s known for get togethers. Just my opinion

Reactions: 17
Watch him hit a kid at school and get hit back and Tracy will lose her tit when in reality it’s all her fault b

While Tara annoys me with her voice and her stupid hashtags it warms my heart to see her interact with Julian and to see him use ASL makes me smile. Why doesn’t his mom do this? She plops him in front of the tv without his ears on and makes TikToks. 🙄 Now if only his dad would be a dad. He never seems to stay with him when it’s his weekend.
I actually think this happened with Skylar while they were still in Staten Island... she ended up pulling Skylar from the school. Tracy said it was a teacher who hit Skylar.... but knowing Tracy if that was what happened, she would have caused a scene and such..... ugh I wish I could find the comment where she said this happened..... I can see Julian hitting someone and getting hit back and Tracy making a thing of it though.

Reactions: 12

agreed. I cannot STAND Tara’s voice or horse face.. like it physically pains me. BUT - I gotta give it to her for having unconditional, genuine love for those kids. The other day she was recording sky jayden and emory riding those electrical pony’s around the mall - you could just hear how GENUINELY excited and happy she was to see the girls having fun. She even said “I could watch them do this all day!” And you could just tell she meant it. I have never once heard Big T speak about her kids and thought wowI can tell that’s genuine and she really is enjoying just watching her kids being kids. Corey either for that matter. They both always seem annoyed at them, or when it’s something nice (and by that I mean an Instagram post for a birthday cuz Tracy doesn’t take the kids to do tit EVER) you just know it’s bullshit for the gram to look like a good Mom. Tara is not perfect but I’m so happy the kids have her, especially Julian.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really needs to get it together. So bleeping trashy mother of 3 and at her age too ! posing with a bleeping 40 of vodka in her mouth .

Classy is as classy does.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey Tray, are you dropping a deuce there on the floor? Is that why your ass is out like that? 🙄🙄🙄
Who is the other older lady in the background? Is this Sammy’s family or something? Looks real fun Tracy 🤣 … Partying with your mother and the elderly 🙄 Shes so ridiculous. I mean I get MDW is a big thing especially in New Jersey & the tri-state area, but doesn’t the obessesion with MDW kind of die down once you have kids and turn 30? I remember being a teenager and going all out down the shore and having a blast for memorial day weekend back in the day. Being 30 now, I honestly can’t imagine or find the desire in getting drunk all weekend. But that’s just me! I don’t drink alcohol because I don’t like the way it makes me feel, or act.
She reminds me of a super desperate teenager trying to prove how cool she is by all the parties and day drinking she does.
And just to clarify… I’m not saying MDW isn't a great holiday to hang out with your family, BBQ, takeoff for a small vacation and just have some fun to celebrate, but once you become a parent your priorities should shift from getting shitfaced all weekend to something more substantial.

She really needs to get it together. So bleeping trashy mother of 3 and at her age too ! posing with a bleeping 40 of vodka in her mouth .

Classy is as classy does.
Agree 100000000%

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Here is the link to the new Tracy dimarco # 40 thread:

Yo, it’s Tracy 🤣

Reactions: 8
Does this stupid witch think it’s the Fourth of July!!??? For crying out loud it’s Memorial Day coming up. What an idiot. She’ll use any excuse to party. Thirsty ass witch. God she pissed me off so much.
C5642CDD-784F-434D-AF13-94BEBC479C93.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does this stupid witch think it’s the Fourth of July!!??? For crying out loud it’s Memorial Day coming up. What an idiot. She’ll use any excuse to party. Thirsty ass witch. God she pissed me off so much.
View attachment 595938
Does she even know WHY we have Memorial Day? It’s not just about hocking your overpriced Ali express clothing for barely a discount and getting tit faced

Wow I’m not even trying to be a witch but all 3 of them this whole weekend look like tit. Bad energy all mixed together in a ball of ugly
It’s all the drinking and lack of sleep making them look even more like tit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi my names Tracy Maloney I drop my kids off at their dads for the weekend even though I tell everyone publicly how much he aint tit - he’s still ok to watch the kids for me tho so I can drink and inflate my ego. I need new pics to photoshop cuz I’ve already retired and reposted pics from the same day for the past month, so that’s why I love MDW. I love preaching that I’m a badass Scorpio but I’ve spent the weekend at my mommy and daddy’s shore house drinking with Gen X guests and posting the food spreads that my mommy made that I could never organize , but if you ask me I’ll say I did them hehe! I’m 34 and drink out of plastic cups with straws and make my mom and her friends in their 60’s do skii shots so everyone knows how fun I am - butthole lips faurever ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.