Tracy Dimarco #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Saddies!!!! 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 You’ll see what we see soon, so keep reporting back to the dark side. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
its weird. they think that if they tell tracy something that they are going to get admiration or something. Are they also that naïve? like do you really think tracy is going to thank them for reporting to her? She could careless about them. Which is obvious with how she rats out people who confess secrets and the like. She would step on them as fast as she could if it meant getting dick, or money, or whatever else inflates her ego

Reactions: 17
and of course it's hanging off the shoulder.. WHY????? Every single time its off the shoulder. How annoying is it to have soemething falling off. Why not get a cut out shirt like Sammy. That's not sexy at all if that's what she's going for.
She’s like Tiffany on 90day...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
olivia is back in NJ and working in the diamond district in the city, i think Frankie did end up getting married i remember googling him and a registry popped up, Michelle is super religious and not on socials anymore.
Brielle C was on Glam Fairy I think. Wasn’t she also ‘friends’ w Tbag? She too is very religious now but is still on ig and fb

Reactions: 7
Omg these masks don’t restrict anyone’s breathing. My mom has sever, I mean SEVERE asthma and she wears the mask no problem.

Oh and this is you Tracy! This 👏🏼 Is👏🏼You!!!! No one asks you anything you just say they do.
this is so disheartening to read. First, I’m sorry about your mom’s severe asthma but I have to give her so much credit for not using her medical condition as an excuse to put others in danger. That’s what good people do. Second, the screen shot of her saying it’s child abuse to take away mask breaks or insist on masks in school is ridiculous. There are many forms of child abuse (all of them are terrible and sickening) but wearing masks isn’t abuse, it’s protecting people. Teaching your children not to believe in proven science and medical protocol and human decency is a huge disservice to the children.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see a lot of people on here say things like Corey isn’t a good father, he’s disengaged or doesn’t care, he can’t handle them, etc. and I’m just curious what makes people think that? Is it because he lives with his sister so he always has help available, and it makes it seem like he’s not capable of taking care of them himself? Are you going off of what you hear Tracy say about him? Is it because he doesn’t post every second he spends with them? He’s pretty private so we don’t really know/ see a lot about his parenting. From what I have seen Corey always worked hard to provide for his family, every time it’s his weekend he’s doing something with the kids, he seems very involved when he has them, and most importantly they look a million times happier with him. I don’t think Corey is the greatest person in the world and I know he hasn’t made the greatest decisions, but I do believe he loves his kids and tries his best. He seems very broken mentally and emotionally and has seemed that way for a while. Dealing with Tracy and her tit all of those years, the loss of his father, going from having a family to living with his sister and not seeing his kids every day, I’m sure all of that took a big toll on his mental health. I think a lot of people confuse his depression with him not caring about anything. I know a lot of people disagree but I think he’s a hell of a lot better than Tracy. She talks about her kids like she resents them and they’re a burden, she never does stuff with them or interacts with them, she sure as duck doesn’t provide for them, she always puts herself before them. I don’t get any of that from Corey but that’s just my opinion. I think Tracy is a careless, selfish witch and there’s no hope there, but I think if Corey gets the help he needs he can get his tit all the way together.
I honestly believe if he found a good woman he would thrive. I don't think Brielle is it. However I don't know her how we know Tracy. He just needs a good wholesome woman. I feel old but there's nothing wrong with cooking, cleaning and taking care of your man if he's taking care of you. He needs someone like one of his sisters. Tracy was and is just too much of an entitled type person. She has champagne taste with beer money. I don't know how to explain my thoughts. Corey is blue collar and accepts it. She so bad wants to be white collar but on someone else's back. That ship sailed when she married Corey and had 3 kids. She's hanging on by a thread living her white collar lifestyle because of her parents. She unfortunately is not a good enough woman in any department to land a good man. Personally I think she should have worked it out with him. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Every person in this world has flaws and sometimes demons. Herself included.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
witch literally took half her leg off here.

Am I the only one who doesn’t think of this weekend as a time to party, get drunk and go crazy? I just want to rest. But then again, I’ve been working six days a week, 11 hours a day for the past 5 months.
Lmfao...Tracy can you please explain where your leg went??? 🤣😭🤣💀 In Tracy’s own words I can't...🤣 witch where's yo leg!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see a lot of people on here say things like Corey isn’t a good father, he’s disengaged or doesn’t care, he can’t handle them, etc. and I’m just curious what makes people think that? Is it because he lives with his sister so he always has help available, and it makes it seem like he’s not capable of taking care of them himself? Are you going off of what you hear Tracy say about him? Is it because he doesn’t post every second he spends with them? He’s pretty private so we don’t really know/ see a lot about his parenting. From what I have seen Corey always worked hard to provide for his family, every time it’s his weekend he’s doing something with the kids, he seems very involved when he has them, and most importantly they look a million times happier with him. I don’t think Corey is the greatest person in the world and I know he hasn’t made the greatest decisions, but I do believe he loves his kids and tries his best. He seems very broken mentally and emotionally and has seemed that way for a while. Dealing with Tracy and her tit all of those years, the loss of his father, going from having a family to living with his sister and not seeing his kids every day, I’m sure all of that took a big toll on his mental health. I think a lot of people confuse his depression with him not caring about anything. I know a lot of people disagree but I think he’s a hell of a lot better than Tracy. She talks about her kids like she resents them and they’re a burden, she never does stuff with them or interacts with them, she sure as duck doesn’t provide for them, she always puts herself before them. I don’t get any of that from Corey but that’s just my opinion. I think Tracy is a careless, selfish witch and there’s no hope there, but I think if Corey gets the help he needs he can get his tit all the way together.
Well said. ❤ His kids definitely keep him going.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow I just now remembered the tiki bar, beach and boardwalk have live cams you can watch online. We probably could’ve spotted her on one earlier.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait Are the saddies really posting in club saddie that Brielle is pregnant ?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s not just any flannel it’s a flannel duster😂😂😂
isnt it funny there is a mysterious wind ONLY by her legs, to move the duster between her calves to help hide the size of them.. yet their hair isnt moving at air.. crazy wind down the shore... crazy wind 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Look how saggy her boobs are. Seriously zoom in and look where they end. Those are some long ass sad titties. Why doesn’t she wear a bra?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.