Tracy Dimarco #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she even know WHY we have Memorial Day? It’s not just about hocking your overpriced Ali express clothing for barely a discount and getting tit faced

It’s all the drinking and lack of sleep making them look even more like tit
I was going to say the same thing. She has no idea why we celebrate Memorial Day which shows he lack of intelligence. It’s just another excuse to be sloppy drunk. With her mother’s friends. How sad and pathetic that you literally choose for that to be what she puts on social media.
But I am sure we will get a Memorial Day post so she can pretend she actually understands what this holiday is for. She is the a classic example (bad example haha) of how not to be so keep going big mama keep showing us how classy you are so we can all take notes on what NOT to do

Hi my names Tracy Maloney I drop my kids off at their dads for the weekend even though I tell everyone publicly how much he aint tit - he’s still ok to watch the kids for me tho so I can drink and inflate my ego. I need new pics to photoshop cuz I’ve already retired and reposted pics from the same day for the past month, so that’s why I love MDW. I love preaching that I’m a badass Scorpio but I’ve spent the weekend at my mommy and daddy’s shore house drinking with Gen X guests and posting the food spreads that my mommy made that I could never organize , but if you ask me I’ll say I did them hehe! I’m 34 and drink out of plastic cups with straws and make my mom and her friends in their 60’s do skii shots so everyone knows how fun I am - butthole lips faurever ♥
But will criticize Corey for living with his sister 😂

Reactions: 16
Just a reminder, for everyone out there, in case you don’t know. Because we all know that trash bag Tracy doesn’t.

Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for honoring and mourning the military personnel who have died in the performance of their military duties while serving in the United States Armed Forces. The holiday is observed on the last Monday of May.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She may have her tongue pierced which could be the reason why she talks all weird now. It was in her last story of her dancing. I can’t pause it in the right spot, but I can almost make out a piercing.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sammy looks big in the last video on Tracy’s story. I’ve said this before she always does Sammy so dirty with the off guards and bad angles. She probably does it to be spiteful because she’s insecure and wants people to talk about Sammy too. Sammy needs to do it back.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She may have her tongue pierced which could be the reason why she talks all weird now. It was in her last story of her dancing. I can’t pause it in the right spot, but I can almost make out a piercing.
I think she talks funny because her lips are literally paralyzed from Fillers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Your profile pic legit scared me 😱 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watch him hit a kid at school and get hit back and Tracy will lose her tit when in reality it’s all her fault b

While Tara annoys me with her voice and her stupid hashtags it warms my heart to see her interact with Julian and to see him use ASL makes me smile. Why doesn’t his mom do this? She plops him in front of the tv without his ears on and makes TikToks. 🙄 Now if only his dad would be a dad. He never seems to stay with him when it’s his weekend.
could it be possibly that Julian needs to stay with Tara bc of that guardianship/kindship thingy? i forget the technical term - but where TBag was using the excuse of medical insurance, and that's why Julian is with Gigi and Grandpop. Maybe since Corey and Tracy had to sign him over to the grandparents, maybe he needs to stay with Tara on Corey's weekends..

Reactions: 9
Watch him hit a kid at school and get hit back and Tracy will lose her tit when in reality it’s all her fault b

While Tara annoys me with her voice and her stupid hashtags it warms my heart to see her interact with Julian and to see him use ASL makes me smile. Why doesn’t his mom do this? She plops him in front of the tv without his ears on and makes TikToks. 🙄 Now if only his dad would be a dad. He never seems to stay with him when it’s his weekend.
I was thinking the same thing why doesn’t he ever spend nights with him and I don’t want to hear any excuses!!! Sleep at taras than with all the kids than or get your own place be a bleeping parent not a big brother!!! He never had the kids married either ever by himself ever!!! Why!!!

Reactions: 17
I was thinking the same thing why doesn’t he ever spend nights with him and I don’t want to hear any excuses!!! Sleep at taras than with all the kids than or get your own place be a bleeping parent not a big brother!!! He never had the kids married either ever by himself ever!!! Why!!!
cuz he ain’t tit 😂😂

he’s the typical jersey mama’s boy who loves the idea of kids but wants the women in his life to do all the hard work, while he just does the fun things; the odd softball game with them, an afternoon at the zoo.. then hand them off and do his own thing, while telling everyone “I have 3 beautiful kids I love more than life itself”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi my names Tracy Maloney I drop my kids off at their dads for the weekend even though I tell everyone publicly how much he aint tit - he’s still ok to watch the kids for me tho so I can drink and inflate my ego. I need new pics to photoshop cuz I’ve already retired and reposted pics from the same day for the past month, so that’s why I love MDW. I love preaching that I’m a badass Scorpio but I’ve spent the weekend at my mommy and daddy’s shore house drinking with Gen X guests and posting the food spreads that my mommy made that I could never organize , but if you ask me I’ll say I did them hehe! I’m 34 and drink out of plastic cups with straws and make my mom and her friends in their 60’s do skii shots so everyone knows how fun I am - butthole lips faurever ♥
🤣 I AM ROLLING 💀 lmaoooooo nailed it 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sammy looks big in the last video on Tracy’s story. I’ve said this before she always does Sammy so dirty with the off guards and bad angles. She probably does it to be spiteful because she’s insecure and wants people to talk about Sammy too. Sammy needs to do it back.
Sammy IS big. As much as I don't care for Tracy, she's not playing angles with it. Sammy is huge. She always has been - watch the old Jerseylicious episodes with her and see for yourself.

• Heart
Sammy IS big. As much as I don't care for Tracy, she's not playing angles with it. Sammy is huge. She always has been - watch the old Jerseylicious episodes with her and see for yourself.
Apart! Plus, Sammy is also a photo shopping queen just like her BFF Tracy! Have you seen her without the filters and blur tool? Woof 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree. Although there's some guys out there that are just idiots and haven't a clue nor do they care to try on caring for young children. I know some men that never changed a diaper. I can't figure out the Corey situation. I know he can't spell or use punctuation and seems like a dumb dumb but I also get the vibe that he's caring and thoughtful. Maybe he feels disconnected. I'm not taking up for him because it is strange Julian always stays at Tara's.

Reactions: 6
I know she has always been a bigger girl but I didn’t know she was that big. I just feel like everything Sammy posts of Tracy is heavily filtered and in selfie mode whereas Tracy just posts whatever of Sammy looking a mess. If Sammy did that to Tracy she’d have a fit.

Reactions: 13
I know she has always been a bigger girl but I didn’t know she was that big. I just feel like everything Sammy posts of Tracy is heavily filtered and in selfie mode whereas Tracy just posts whatever of Sammy looking a mess. If Sammy did that to Tracy she’d have a fit.
So you think everything Sammy posts is heavily filtered just about Tracy? HA! Sammy is as big a mess as Tracy is and also as huge as Tracy. It's all smoke and mirrors with BOTH OF THEM.

Who is the other older lady in the background? Is this Sammy’s family or something? Looks real fun Tracy 🤣 … Partying with your mother and the elderly 🙄 Shes so ridiculous. I mean I get MDW is a big thing especially in New Jersey & the tri-state area, but doesn’t the obessesion with MDW kind of die down once you have kids and turn 30? I remember being a teenager and going all out down the shore and having a blast for memorial day weekend back in the day. Being 30 now, I honestly can’t imagine or find the desire in getting drunk all weekend. But that’s just me! I don’t drink alcohol because I don’t like the way it makes me feel, or act.
She reminds me of a super desperate teenager trying to prove how cool she is by all the parties and day drinking she does.
And just to clarify… I’m not saying MDW isn't a great holiday to hang out with your family, BBQ, takeoff for a small vacation and just have some fun to celebrate, but once you become a parent your priorities should shift from getting shitfaced all weekend to something more substantial.

Agree 100000000%
So MDW in the Tri-State area signals the unofficial start of summer. This usually kicks off all the shore house rentals and such. People who own the shore houses usually get together after not seeing each other for a good chunk of the year (if they’re people who don’t live in the area all year round) and such. For people like Tracy, it’s a get as drunk as possible type deal and supposedly the drunker you get the more fun your summer is supposed to be. 🙄

I agree. Although there's some guys out there that are just idiots and haven't a clue nor do they care to try on caring for young children. I know some men that never changed a diaper. I can't figure out the Corey situation. I know he can't spell or use punctuation and seems like a dumb dumb but I also get the vibe that he's caring and thoughtful. Maybe he feels disconnected. I'm not taking up for him because it is strange Julian always stays at Tara's.
Corey strikes me as the type that doesn’t know what to do with little kids and babies.... like if he had to plan something... he wouldn’t know what to plan. Where as if they were like Jordyn’s age, he might have some sort of idea. Which is odd for both Corey and Tracy because it seems like they used Jordyn to play house when Jordyn was younger.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.