Tracy Dimarco #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her size isn't even that bad. Why does she photoshop sooo much!!
Exactly! My only guess is she is literally that insecure and has some serious body dysmorphia and completely hates her body. Instead of feeding that negative energy she should get serious, get moving and start eating right. The pounds won’t fall away instantly but you will feel much better and look much better in the long run. No need to Photoshop when you’re naturally confident right Tray? 😝 😉

Reactions: 16
Her size isn't even that bad. Why does she photoshop sooo much!!
Exactly!!! She looks like a normal freaken human! I can relate to this more than the photoshopped/ filtered version she posts all over the internet..... she doesn’t even look bad!

everything else though.... yeah I can’t.....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
witch literally took half her leg off here.

Am I the only one who doesn’t think of this weekend as a time to party, get drunk and go crazy? I just want to rest. But then again, I’ve been working six days a week, 11 hours a day for the past 5 months.
she photoshopped her giant cankles too you can see it’s all blurred 😂

• Haha
It really disgusts me that she is like this. Stop lying all over the internet about your diet. Stop photoshopping !!! Like there are pathetic saddies who will take her fake, dangerous dieting advice . When in reality she still looks like this!!

fwiw I don’t even think she looks bad !
Yes this part! It’s normal for your body to change after having children especially three of them… The standards society and our culture puts on women to bounce back ASAP is sickening. It took me a few years to lose the postpartum baby weight and get myself back to healthy. That being said, you have to realize that once you have children your body literally changes and you’ll never probably look like how you did before again. You can get close but once again your body has changed and given life so it’s normal to have a few 10-20 lbs or stretch marks or whatever. Please have some compassion and respect for yourself Tracy… You have given life/birth to children.
You are beautiful the way you are. If you don’t like it, do something about it but photoshopping 100 pounds away isn't fooling anybody sweetie!

Exactly!!! She looks like a normal freaken human! I can relate to this more than the photoshopped/ filtered version she posts all over the internet..... she doesn’t even look bad!

everything else though.... yeah I can’t.....
Precisely! She looks like a normal mother of three. Nothing to be ashamed about

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wasn’t this around the time she went on live having some weird meltdown? Or was this around the time she was pushing hard core for Corey to make an Only Fans.
I think it was when Tracy lost her tit because Corey was in PR.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
FYI. That bar is not letting her bring her own cup in. I don’t care how “famous” she claims to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FYI. That bar is not letting her bring her own cup in. I don’t care how “famous” she claims to be.
I’m sure she was like “I’m Tracy DiMarco from Jerseylicious. Don’t you know who I am?” ..... or it was snuck in in that god awful knock off fannypack.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can't Tracy sign with Julian like Tara has been in her insta stories where he's watching that cartoon?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t wear a mask, goes out to get drunk and party in public, doesn’t get the vaccine but wants the government to stop making her kids wear masks. Hmmm... dumb and dumber applies exclusively to her

I thought the same thing!!! Not even a Covid rule - an every day rule. You don’t bring your own cup to a bar or restaurant. She probably did it for the pics

Reactions: 18
TRACY! FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING..... INVEST IN SOME BRAS.... PLEASE NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR SAGGY MEATPATTIES FLAPPING EVERYTWHERE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Tracy is the biggest badwaggoner I have ever met. I don’t even know if that’s a word, and if it’s not, I just made a new word up for big T. Obviously there are countless examples, but the ones that stick out the most are the “narcissistic ex”, “save the children”, “being keto” and now “unmask the children”.

ETA: I’ve never met her, but you get the idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do we think Tata always has Julian at her house on Corey’s weekends because he’s a liability around the other kids? Just yesterday I believe I saw him on I think coreys story climbing and hitting Jordyn, and we’ve seen how the girls are scared of him. It seems apparent to me that he slept at Tara’s too because he’s in Pjs and she filmed him eating breakfast earlier. I can’t think of any other logical reason other than he’s too much to handle in addition to the other kids.

side note: I’m not saying Julian is a bad kid nor faulting him. It’s Tracy and Coreys fault that A) he can’t communicate which causes frustration/outbursts and B) they never discipline him for hitting, they giggle and act like it’s cute which is just reinforcing the behaviour

annoys me to no end how they’ve screwed over their kids man. Remember the post of Julian repeatedly hitting one of T’s friends on the head with a plastic toy. Everyone was giggling and smiling as if it’s soo funny cause he’s cute; like girlfriend, you need to teach him ITS NOT OK TO HIT.

I’m a social worker who’s currently working as a behavioural therapist for autistic children and let me tell you that I see this all the time— even in neurotypical kids. The parents think the bratty ness is cute cause the kids young so they can get away with it. They don’t realize that one day, the kid will grow, big, and the behaviour will no longer be cute. By then, it’s usually too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.