Tracy Dimarco #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Tracy even vaccinated?
Do you believe that she's vaccinated??? This witch cries about wearing a mask and is against it. You think she's gonna get vaccinated?? Also, I'm definitely positive she would have posted she was vaccinated.

Reactions: 13
See when I see him with the kids he looks bothered. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She said she’s been blessed with “perky” ones. 🙄🙄🙄
Maybe before Skylar she did..... I think she just got comfortable with being naked all the time that she literally doesn’t own bras or underwear..... that knockoff fannypack is very strategically placed for someone wearing all white.
Echo is where she gets her science from... you really think she’s going to get the Vaccine? She’s been on this anti mask bullshit through the whole pandemic... what makes you think she’d get the vaccine?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol it was a rhetorical question ladies. NJ lifted the outdoor mask mandate but was still asking people to social distance. I don't see much social distancing other than Trashy's boobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They all read here and report back to club saddie and it’s so obvious. I bet a lot of them are really Tracy haters and just like to stir the pot and get her going.
This is what sounds like it’s going on to me. People are speculating that Brielle is pregnant based on some cryptic Memes posted to Instagram and that unflattery belly pic.

I mean don’t get me wrong it would be some juicy JUICY 💦 gossip for sure and I’ll be laughing my ass off with the rest of y’all if it does turn out to be true that Brielle is pregnant with Coreys kid, but it’s quite obvious that the Saddies constantly read here and are obsessed with us (queue Mariah Carey’s “Obsessed”) I am convinced it was a few deranged Saddies that we’re behind the attempted social media account hackings, Tattle life attempted hackings, and the other drama bullshit.

So, the Saddies being dumb as hell read today’s speculation here on this forum and take it for a fact. Then they run to Tracy and “Club Saddie” looking for their 2 seconds of relevance, and trying to act like they know Tracy to make them feel halfway cool or something at all. Y’all are sad + need life’s ASAP this is a drama site not fact but yeah that’s my two cents.

Until there’s some more solid proof or maybe perhaps an announcement I’m just gonna take it as it was an unflattering picture of Brielle maybe she’s been eating too much Italian food lately. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂 but I guess we will see won’t we! I hope I’m wrong lmaooooo

Reactions: 20
The only way this witch would get a vaccine is if she got paid. Luckily the majority in NJ has gotten vaccinated so I don't think NJ will ever offer an incentive as they're at 60% plus vaccinated. Only thing to hope for is her or her mom and dad gets it so we can laugh at their ignorance.

Reactions: 11
Ok.... let’s take a closer look
C33E1D8E-BA3C-4DBF-AF7C-C2D84DE76412.jpeg
Seems like an ok picture, but then you look closer....
7EA5AA9F-112C-415C-80C8-E8C6C61762D3.png

Where did her hand go? And how did the tile suddenly become wavy? Another photoshop fail! Can’t wait to see who gets the first real image of her!!

B0623CE4-7253-4AAE-AFB2-D470A76AABB3.png

The following are just randoms, of her looking like a mess!!! AKA, how she truly looks!!!
548518B1-8677-4E15-B6D3-F8B6EF8E2DE9.png

475C6052-B1A9-4E4D-BA47-7F4E772BE73C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 594839Seems like an ok picture, but then you look closer....
View attachment 594842
Where did her hand go? And how did the tile suddenly become wavy? Another photoshop fail! Can’t wait to see who gets the first real image of her!!

View attachment 594844
The following are just randoms, of her looking like a mess!!! AKA, how she truly looks!!!
View attachment 594847
View attachment 594853
So you mean to tell me... in a matter of hours her thigh and her fupa grew again, but not too big? 🙄🤣🤪😂😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
B96CE056-324E-47EB-B86B-430BCA364758.jpeg

Straight from the horse's mouth.

ETA: This does not mean she isn't pregnant with someone else's baby. Lmao I kid, I kid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 594839Seems like an ok picture, but then you look closer....
View attachment 594842

View attachment 594844
View attachment 594847
View attachment 594853
When will she accept her boobies are drooping. Lmao.

So you mean to tell me... in a matter of hours her thigh and her fupa grew again, but not too big? 🙄🤣🤪😂😭
Her fupa has a camel toe...like what 🤣 Tracy congrats on loosing 20lbs...you still have work to do..you don't weigh 150...please...also please don't gain it all back in 4 days. Relax girl. Be humble. Lol as if she knew how to.
Side note Ashley looks like an idiot. How does one not look cute giving duck lips..no idea. Ashley has mastered it some how. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol it was a rhetorical question ladies. NJ lifted the outdoor mask mandate but was still asking people to social distance. I don't see much social distancing other than Trashy's boobs.
Today they lifted indoor too but only if you’re vaccinated but you don’t have to show it. The anti Covid people will go nuts about it. The same people who will lose their tit if there’s a vaccine passport even though they’re not getting the vaccine. Double the amount of selfish and not making those who got their vaccine’s life easier. NY state has it and it looks like it will make everyone’s lives easier when you have to show proof of vaccination. (Ok rant over lol)

it seems like she always gets the copy cat versions of everything. That bling cup is the cheap version of JLo’s, those lashes are the potential copy cat version of marissa from double shot at love and Angelina from Jersey shore.

When I was 21/22, I went down the shore for Memorial Day weekend but stayed at a friend’s. As we started having real jobs, it stopped for me. She still goes of course but guess what she did since the weather was crappy? Relaxed and hung out with her husband and family. We’re younger than Tracy too. Tracy acts like she’s 21 again with zero responsibilities including a job. She acts like a college girl. It’s really unattractive. I can’t say anything bad about Ashley because I think she’s a great mom and even worked out before she went!! Crazy (in a good way). I’m sure she was responsible too, unlike copy cat Tracy

Reactions: 17
witch literally took half her leg off here.

Am I the only one who doesn’t think of this weekend as a time to party, get drunk and go crazy? I just want to rest. But then again, I’ve been working six days a week, 11 hours a day for the past 5 months.
In nj it’s the official start of summer weekend parties very normal
Down here

• Heart
Reactions: 12
witch literally took half her leg off here.

Am I the only one who doesn’t think of this weekend as a time to party, get drunk and go crazy? I just want to rest. But then again, I’ve been working six days a week, 11 hours a day for the past 5 months.
I was thinking the same . How can someone want to party for 4 days straight starting on Friday morning? How old are we 21? You will see her friends come and go throughout the weekend because they have family, responsibilities, and morals . As always, she will be the last one standing. You would think a Mother of 3 uNdEr 6 who raises them all by hErSeLf and is aLwAyS with them would be exhausted and just want to relax. I get catching a break and going out for a little while to let loose , but this one acts like a college frat boy

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.