Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those those kids one hundred percent don’t live with her because why would you celebrate his birthday today when his birthday is not until tomorrow?
Also that living room looks like it’s been completely taken over by Julian and his toys. If your kid spends 1 or 2 nights a week at your parents house, there’s zero need to all those toys.... those toys are showing that that boy lives there full time.

Reactions: 21
Am I the only one grossed out by that Bonita girl wearing flip flops in the salon? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Welcome Welcome. What made you start disliking big momma t...???
It has been a culmination of things - I just noticed more and more that she seems to have shoved her kids away like they are trash and washed her hands of them after her marriage imploded. That really bothered me. Those kids didn’t ask to be born. She is so narcissistic and it’s all about her - all her trashy and overly photoshopped photos. I just realized she is an idiot and needs to grasp reality that she isn’t above anyone, or getting a job instead of asking for handouts on social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Those pics she just posted of her and Julian are so staged. I feel embarrassed for her. Everything is so fake and staged with her. She complains how she’s a single mom of three with no free time and no help. I’m single with no kids w/ a lot of free time yet she probably goes to the hair salon more than I do. Also, i work and make good $ I would love to pamper myself snd get some botox but I would rather put it towards savings to buy a house soon. And if it is true that she gets free stuff from posting on Insta why not take advantage and start posting for things that her kids could get use out of.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is so fuckin posed
He trying to get away from them nasty lips 🤣 🤢

Those pics she just posted of her and Julian are so staged. I feel embarrassed for her. Everything is so fake and staged with her. She complains how she’s a single mom of three with no free time and no help. I’m single with no kids w/ a lot of free time yet she probably goes to the hair salon more than I do. Also, i work and make good $ I would love to pamper myself snd get some botox but I would rather put it towards savings to buy a house soon. And if it is true that she gets free stuff from posting on Insta why not take advantage and start posting for things that her kids could get use out of.
Exactly. I bet you it took many pics to get the right one 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He trying to get away from them nasty lips 🤣 🤢

Exactly. I bet you it took many pics to get the right one 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Right like he totally looks like he’s looking at something else away from them, and she’s pouting her nasty lumpy lips trying to kiss him

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Right like he totally looks like he’s looking at something else away from them, and she’s pouting her nasty lumpy lips trying to kiss him
And of course she's wearing that same strained black tank top. You can also see she blurred out lines in her neck from her rolls that formed from her constantly looking down at her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is so fuckin posed
This pic is weird to me. I dunno 🤷‍♀️ The whole thing is weird. I understand closing your eyes for a kiss but I don't think I close my eyes when I kiss my child. She looks too sensual. I'm not insinuating anything at all. I just think it looks awkward lol.

Lol what's even weirder is she had most likely had her mom take these photos. I wonder how many she had her mom take until she got the best shots she could work with in photoshop. 🙄🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Lol the ig story of Tracy saying “nighty night” to Julian as he’s holding the baby at the bottom of the driveway.

Totally walking “mommy” to her car saying goodbye with GiGi while he stays at their house where he lives and Tbag goes home somewhere else 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she have 2 different faces? 🤔 idiot. Also the comment about her looking like Sophia Loren?.... please show me a side by side where TRex looks like Sophia Loren.... I’ll wait! 🤦🏻‍♀️
OmFg! With his balance issues and she puts shoes on him that are at least 2 sizes too big. Wtf is wrong with her? And his birthday is TOMORROW! But since she’s lost custody I guess she has to celebrate on her visitation day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hmmm really?! What would happen if somebody was to be reported for working without a license?
View attachment 571940
Not to mention would she follow Covid Guidelines? She does this every once and a while. It’s like her way of trying to say she’s still relevant. Edit to add I feel like she’s also extremely unhygienic and all her stuff would not be properly cleaned which is gross

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not to mention would she follow Covid Guidelines? She does this every once and a while. It’s like her way of trying to say she’s still relevant.
Agreed. If she ever did a client, they’d be one of her little saddies and the saddies would post selfies tagging Big T for her to repost. Considering she hasn’t done any of that, I doubt she has clients other than getting her little cousins ready for prom and making them look like cheap AC girls

Reactions: 14
For those of you who watch Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Olivia posted a pic of herself wearing one of Brooke’s tracksuits. I’m assuming he sent it for her to post it for advertisement and he commented on the post. Tracy is constantly being thirsty posting and commenting about Real Housewives because she’s dying to be one and they don’t give her the time of day.

Reactions: 16
This is so fuckin posed
He’s not even kissing her… It looks like he’s looking elsewhere… She looks like a clown with her blown up lips oh my God I can’t even!

Why does she have 2 different faces? 🤔 idiot. Also the comment about her looking like Sophia Loren?.... please show me a side by side where TRex looks like Sophia Loren.... I’ll wait! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is it just me or does Julian’s shoes look way too big and huge for him as per usual?

Hmmm really?! What would happen if somebody was to be reported for working without a license?
View attachment 571940
Someone already reported her in the very beginning… Over a year ago to the New Jersey consumer affairs department or something like that for her expired license and screenshots of her promoting herself and her prices for hair on Instagram. They never heard back anything. So good luck if you would like to spend your time doing that but it’s my understanding that it’s already been done. Happy Tattling 🌟

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.