Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
extensions to match my length because I couldn’t just get extensions. #richchawwwwclit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Before I knew all this I did contact her for hair and makeup for my wedding just to see and the response was less than professional and turned me off.
Oh wow for real? I wonder if she does it on purpose so she never gets work and can play her victim card and mooch for free off others. Lots of her fans would still love to get hair done by her and would pay she just needs to get up and do it find her old ambition

Reactions: 15
so she’s posting Julians birthday balloons ... at her parents house. Why wouldn’t t you have those balloons at the townhouse? Oh that’s right, you get visitation on Wednesday. So you’re spending time with your son tonight.
I was coming here to say that. And enough with the fucken nicknames. His name is Julian chase and she rarely uses it!! Its Aces birthday tomorrow and hes turning 3 😒😒. Then she has a huge balloons that says king. How many fucken names does he have? You are confusing him for fucks sake!!!.

And shes excited to celebrate his birthday but its at her moms. 🤔🤔 I'm sure mom bought the decorations and set it up. She contributed nothing like always and trying to take credit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was coming here to say that. And enough with the fucken nicknames. His name is Julian chase and she rarely uses it!! Its Aces birthday tomorrow and hes turning 3 😒😒. Then she has a huge balloons that says king. How many fucken names does he have? You are confusing him for fucks sake!!!.

And shes excited to celebrate his birthday but its at her moms. 🤔🤔 I'm sure mom bought the decorations and set it up. She contributed nothing like always and trying to take credit.
Yeah because you would think if he lived with her she’d want him to wake up to all of that AT HOME. Oh, but he is home at Gigi and papas.

Reactions: 19
Yeah because you would think if he lived with her she’d want him to wake up to all of that AT HOME. Oh, but he is home at Gigi and papas.
Agreed!! Let's see if she has a balloon at home for him in the morning. 🙄 hah....or wait was today his birthday?

Eta it is tomorrow. I just watched. He's totally living there. I'd bet a million dollars the girls might be too.

Last edited:
She will probably have some BS excuse that it’s too sad for her to celebrate at her house. But how far does her mom live from her? Are the girls’ schools close or is that a long drive? I have a lot of questions.

Reactions: 14
I'm just really bleeping sick of her and every single member on both sides IGNORING jayden like an evil step child.
That poor girl is watching every single one of her family members who she loves give love to her siblings and not her.
I don't even want to hear the bleeping excuse, "jayden's birthday was the Aruba trip." Oh? Really? Cause she didn't get balloons, she didn't get a cake or blow out candles and have people sing to her.

Hey Tracy. Just a bleeping FYI. the child you are ignoring is the child who is going to leave and make a name for herself without you. So don't even attempt to play victim on how jayden is gonna leave you. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALONG WITH YOUR EX'S have done nothing but treat that poor girl like she is nothing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Even tho Jlicious doesn't have a huge audience, if Tracy and Olivia did one of those "we haven't spoke in x amount years" vids it could go viral. Cause the way the fights went down and everything would attract gen z. A tweet about their JL nails went viral and it had 1000's of people like "ima watch that show"
It would get them decent engagement and even could get them some gossip blog posts
Thy would be amazing! I loved the show a decade ago, and I always wanted to know the dirt on Gigi. All I could gather was that she is a wolf in sheep’s clothing and cheated on Frankie, with either a cast member (because I don’t know who else was her type cast wise) or a crew member - Tracy said that much on the podcast a few years ago. Wish she spilled the beans lol. I never liked gigi, as you can tell! Lol. Tracy, my dislike is started the last few months.

Reactions: 12
Thy would be amazing! I loved the show a decade ago, and I always wanted to know the dirt on Gigi. All I could gather was that she is a wolf in sheep’s clothing and cheated on Frankie, with either a cast member (because I don’t know who else was her type cast wise) or a crew member - Tracy said that much on the podcast a few years ago. Wish she spilled the beans lol. I never liked gigi, as you can tell! Lol. Tracy, my dislike is started the last few months.
Welcome Welcome. What made you start disliking big momma t...???

Reactions: 8

I hope he grows up telling everyone to call him
JC (Julian Chase) .. for christ sake that’s better than half the stupid names she gives him 😒

Last edited:
  • Heart
so she’s posting Julians birthday balloons ... at her parents house. Why wouldn’t t you have those balloons at the townhouse? Oh that’s right, you get visitation on Wednesday. So you’re spending time with your son tonight.
And pretty sure her parents bought all those balloons not her

So, did you get your license back big T? Oh never mind. It’s still expired
Every business she started we never see ...who remembers Tray Tease Kits lol

guys she just posted a story and is yelling at skylar and Skylar put up a one finger for Julian to know she was saying “one second” my heart .... like these little girls care more about him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Those those kids one hundred percent don’t live with her because why would you celebrate his birthday today when his birthday is not until tomorrow?

Reactions: 18
It is clear that she has visitation on Wednesdays. If she had a brain she would have waited until tomorrow to post Julian seeing his birthday balloons and presents.

• Heart
It is clear that she has visitation on Wednesdays. If she had a brain she would have waited until tomorrow to post Julian seeing his birthday balloons and presents.
make it make sense lol if she had her kids 85% of the time, the videos and balloons and the singing would be tomorrow, on his actual birthday! Pretty much confirms, what we all thought. And did anyone else catch the part, where I’m assuming her father is yelling at jada? “Remember what i said” poor baby, she going to be classical middle child

• Sad
Those those kids one hundred percent don’t live with her because why would you celebrate his birthday today when his birthday is not until tomorrow?
I don't think they're celebrating today. The kids are already in bed. They just set up for when he wakes up.
Eta unless she posted them celebrating. I didn't look.
Eta again. Just looked. They sure as heck are celebrating tonight. Wow. Yup Wednesdays are visitation day. Thought her kids were in bed by 730...lies..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.