Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not even kissing her… It looks like he’s looking elsewhere… She looks like a clown with her blown up lips oh my God I can’t even!

Is it just me or does Julian’s shoes look way too big and huge for him as per usual?

Someone already reported her in the very beginning… Over a year ago to the New Jersey consumer affairs department or something like that for her expired license and screenshots of her promoting herself and her prices for hair on Instagram. They never heard back anything. So good luck if you would like to spend your time doing that but it’s my understanding that it’s already been done. Happy Tattling 🌟
Julian’s shoes are too big for him. It’s one thing to get a half size up cause kids shoes almost always run narrow... but she gets like 2 sizes too big.
She probably got fined and didn’t pay it.
She seems so unhygienic that I would be afraid of her doing my hair or makeup for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Julian’s shoes are too big for him. It’s one thing to get a half size up cause kids shoes almost always run narrow... but she gets like 2 sizes too big.
She probably got fined and didn’t pay it.
She seems so unhygienic that I would be afraid of her doing my hair or makeup for anything.
Amen to all of that! Agreed!

I had to go look and just wow… You can absolutely tell that those children barely know her. And those new photos are so staged it’s sickening. That birthday party for Julian was at her parents house and it absolutely makes no sense unless of course… All three kids are living with GiGi primarily or at least part of the time. Tracy only cares about herself. She only is interested in using Julian… And her girls too, for personal gain. It’s sad that she exploits him like she does do to his disabilities. It will haunt her someday if it doesn’t already.

Reactions: 20
Amen to all of that! Agreed!

I had to go look and just wow… You can absolutely tell that those children barely know her. And those new photos are so staged it’s sickening. That birthday party for Julian was at her parents house and it absolutely makes no sense unless of course… All three kids are living with GiGi primarily or at least part of the time. Tracy only cares about herself. She only is interested in using Julian… And her girls too, for personal gain. It’s sad that she exploits him like she does do to his disabilities. It will haunt her someday if it doesn’t already.
He can’t communicate but damn he can pose for pictures. And his birthday is tomorrow. I’m interested to see what she does for him tomorrow.

I’m sorry but I loved my kids to wake up ON their birthday and see all their gifts and I’d have special breakfast for them. Either I’d make it or take them out. But like I said before I guess Wednesday is auntie Tracy’s visitation day.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So we just going to ignore that the girls are in Sunflower dresses to appease Tracy’s IG Aesthetic or her current Sunflower obsession?
Those poor babies.... they’re literally just a prop in their mother’s life.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
04EEE32A-E9BD-451B-93DB-E96C61505D69.jpeg

That's insulting to what im sure is the vast majority of patents😒 also tracy should stfu shes the one that married a young kid who had no career just a settlement, she blew thru it, made him work while she did nothing not even comfort him thru his fathers death his mothers surgeries and had not one not two but three of his kids and now she wont leave him alone bashing him everyday like girl youuuu picked him! After everyone warned you! Esp her parents! They must have seen red flags! But nooooo little miss thing wanted a spin off and here we are ten years later😒

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ughhh poor julian, tracys such a witch just yelling "one second one second one second" while recording and clearly julian cant hear her and she just keeps going like the poor baby isnt hard of hearing and the only human with sense in the room is the six year old sweet skylar who used sign language to communicate with julian who instantly stopped. If tracy cud put down her phone for a sec and admit her son is hard of hearing and use asl the poor kid would be so much better off

It makes me so angry why is she so against signing??? Those hearing aids aren't like poof hes magically got perfect hearing, obviously he still cant hear perfectly. She makes no effort to sign and you can see how much better julian responds to signing ughh poor little guy

Reactions: 24
Wash your damn feet. 🤢

ETA: I know we al get dirty feet once in a while but this isn’t the only time recently I’ve seen themnasty like this.
Her photos are so staged. Pouty lip. She's looking in a different direction than he is. Who the hell sits like that??? Arm strategically placed over her mid section. He's not kissing her, she got the perfect pic of her lips without him covering them. Hair perfectly placed covering her neck. What a joke.
It's like when she had her ring and made sure that it was the main focus of every picture. 🤡. Nothing about her is genuine, not even for her own kids. Let me guess, Skylar took the photo without noticing 🙄

• Heart
Ughhh poor julian, tracys such a witch just yelling "one second one second one second" while recording and clearly julian cant hear her and she just keeps going like the poor baby isnt hard of hearing and the only human with sense in the room is the six year old sweet skylar who used sign language to communicate with julian who instantly stopped. If tracy cud put down her phone for a sec and admit her son is hard of hearing and use asl the poor kid would be so much better off

It makes me so angry why is she so against signing??? Those hearing aids aren't like poof hes magically got perfect hearing, obviously he still cant hear perfectly. She makes no effort to sign and you can see how much better julian responds to signing ughh poor little guy
Exactly. The poor kid was excited he saw his bday stuff he reacted like any child would. Why doesn't she live in the moment and be grateful and excited for the excitement he had to be a kid? He is going through so much and yes he is going to need therapy to help him with everything he has going on as he gets older - but it’s those moments at home that should be “normal” outside of therapy for him and give him a little break from that stuff so he can be a kid what did he do wrong? She was yelling bc the video wasn’t going as she planned so picture perfect? :rolleyes: i’m all for videoing moments for memories but it doesn't all have to be posted to perfection and go a certain way.
she wrote about him hearing an airplane then a pic staged like they were looking at an airplane lol all we needed was a point like her pointing up at it but oh wait that would signal a sign, that’s too much for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wash your damn feet. 🤢

ETA: I know we al get dirty feet once in a while but this isn’t the only time recently I’ve seen themnasty like this.
Sorry to say but she looks like she doesn't use water much. He feet are always gross looking, her hands look like they always have makeup on them and under her nails dont look any better. Her hair is probably washed twice a month and we all know she doesn't wash her face. Shes admitted to sleeping in makeup all the time. 🤢🤢

Get ready for a tiktok showing Julian on his 3rd birthday. #earsforace

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So sad at 3 that Julian hasn’t been taught how to communicate. It really shows her parenting, lazy cow. I feel so sorry for him 🥺

Reactions: 14
I know people said we shouldn’t blame
Mama Maloney. However, you encourage your daughter’s narcissistic behaviors. You allow it and you condone it. Therefore she is at fault for how her daughter acts.

The entitlement of big T killllllls me. I’m wedding planning and some days i don’t have enough money to get more than ramen...yet she’s “so broke” and getting all these cosmetic procedures and hair done every 3 weeks. Bananas
Maybe because she wants to be the hero for the kids?

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice that Julian is in the same clothes getting on the bus that he was wearing in his birthday picture in front of the balloons? Also the girls are wearing yellow dresses and when Julian is getting on the bus you can see Jayden wearing the same yellow skirt? This would tell me PI brain that he didnt start school today but that this was in fact yesterday, when Mama Big T had visitation

• Wow
  • Sick
🙄🙄 she would actually make money if she charged fairly
If she does that just 1 time each month, plus if she doesn't pay her rent, plus if she begs for food, clothes, free babysitting.... it is a good amount of money for hair, drinks....

Reactions: 13
I was coming here to say that. And enough with the fucken nicknames. His name is Julian chase and she rarely uses it!! Its Aces birthday tomorrow and hes turning 3 😒😒. Then she has a huge balloons that says king. How many fucken names does he have? You are confusing him for fucks sake!!!.

And shes excited to celebrate his birthday but its at her moms. 🤔🤔 I'm sure mom bought the decorations and set it up. She contributed nothing like always and trying to take credit.
Cookie, peach and Aces?? She is ridiculous because she imposes these rotten nicknames even before the end of her first trimester 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.