Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice that Julian is in the same clothes getting on the bus that he was wearing in his birthday picture in front of the balloons? Also the girls are wearing yellow dresses and when Julian is getting on the bus you can see Jayden wearing the same yellow skirt? This would tell me PI brain that he didnt start school today but that this was in fact yesterday, when Mama Big T had visitation
Interesting!! I just watched. You are possibly right. She also doesn't video him or the girls in her house. That is beyond extremely strange. I'm not buying it. Something is still off. Also why is his 1st day in May??? What am I missing here. I thought she's been putting him on a bus and she's acting like this is the first day he has ever been off to school on a bus. Do I have my facts mixed up? I'm still drinking my morning coffee so it's possible lol.

Reactions: 21
She doesn’t even look like the same person 🥴
I wanna know who sits like that? I sit cris cross apple sauce with my kids in my lap. That’s the most awkward staged pose

One of these arms is not like the other. Could you imagine your mom walking you to the bus with no bra, saggy bags hanging out, being held on my a dirty thread? Haven't these kids been put through enough?
Summer 2021 black tank top in full effect

• Haha
Reactions: 16
505DFC15-1417-4846-8A67-6F68CAFC874F.jpeg

How does tracy find a way to make everythingggggggg about herself?! Queen of narcissists here 😒

Private speech school funded by her parents i imagine. And i mean its awesome for julian to have the best money can but but from what i see in videos he responds quickest to visual cues....i mean wtvr its best if he can do both verbal and asl i just feel like this is all based on what tracy wants....she wants him to speak so shes putting him in this school which is great except that i think she should have been open to him learning both at the same time....sounds like they purposely refuse to do asl and then excuse it by saying oh well it helps him learn to speak faster....yea and also leaves him frustrated af when he cant communicate but wtvr makes life easiest for tracy...😒

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 572425

How does tracy find a way to make everythingggggggg about herself?! Queen of narcissists here 😒
What confuses me is she claimed he was in school for deaf kids before...AND she claimed she was learning sign language from a professional? Am I wrong?
I swore she already seeked attention over this before but she seems like the type to post about something before it even happens then when it falls through not speak on it not happening...lol
Also her emoji use bothers me, I really get the vibe she wants to use her son to get clout so she can be the tiktok baddie mom she wants to be

if she’s genuinely excited that’s great andI’m excited for them also, I just can’t get a genuine vibe form her ever

Reactions: 24
Those reposts in her story just now. Of her friend and Julian. AND A BOTTLE. Take the bleeping bottle away big T. Give him a sippy. Goddamn

Reactions: 14
View attachment 572425

Private speech school funded by her parents i imagine. And i mean its awesome for julian to have the best money can but but from what i see in videos he responds quickest to visual cues....i mean wtvr its best if he can do both verbal and asl i just feel like this is all based on what tracy wants....she wants him to speak so shes putting him in this school which is great except that i think she should have been open to him learning both at the same time....sounds like they purposely refuse to do asl and then excuse it by saying oh well it helps him learn to speak faster....yea and also leaves him frustrated af when he cant communicate but wtvr makes life easiest for tracy...😒
Happy Birthday to Julian, but really this day is all about me and how I dealt with a deaf child. Such a narcissist. I can’t.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 572425

But if you read her birthday post - she says she is learning HIS language, ASL - so which is it? are you enrolling him in a school to learn to speak and afterwards teach him ASL or are you learning ASL to speak to him in his language?

Interesting!! I just watched. You are possibly right. She also doesn't video him or the girls in her house. That is beyond extremely strange. I'm not buying it. Something is still off. Also why is his 1st day in May??? What am I missing here. I thought she's been putting him on a bus and she's acting like this is the first day he has ever been off to school on a bus. Do I have my facts mixed up? I'm still drinking my morning coffee so it's possible lol.
The only thing i can think of as to why he is starting in May is preschool is based off your child's age, so if he just turned 3, he may be able to go now. Counter productive to enroll in Pre-k with little over a month left in the school year, unless his school is all year round.

Reactions: 16
Someone please please correct me. Didn't she just say a week ago that he's up at 630 and out the door by 7 to get on a bus?? However thst was clearly his first ride on a bus. He didn't even realize he was getting on it if you watch the video. He started to walk around it and she had to direct him. He looked like he had no idea what was going on. Did this witch get her parents to rent a bus to fake it for the gram lmfao. She just lies and contradicts herself so much I just don't believe anything is real when it comes to her.😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone please please correct me. Didn't she just say a week ago that he's up at 630 and out the door by 7 to get on a bus?? However thst was clearly his first ride on a bus. He didn't even realize he was getting on it if you watch the video. He started to walk around it and she had to direct him. He looked like he had no idea what was going on. Did this witch get her parents to rent a bus to fake it for the gram lmfao. She just lies and contradicts herself so much I just don't believe anything is real when it comes to her.😅
Maybe if you guys are right about her visitation thing, her parents were picking him or all the kids up at 7. I know some women who have alcohol issues who get their kids at night then the fathers pick the kids up during the day because child services don’t wanna take them away from the mother fully

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She also said she was packing his backpack 2 weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she posts things out of order on purpose to make her lies harder to catch.... shes for sure in the process of moving out of the townhouse and will likely stay with her parents for a bit until her parents rent her a new smaller place....or if corey does send some money and she doesnt say im sure that would go towards her new smaller place she prob just doesnt want anyone to know shes staying with her parents so will post things out of order until she has her new place and then will start begging for freebies to decorate it 🙄

Maybe her parents told her theyd rent her a new smaller more manageable place nearer to them and the deal is she has to start doing hair and makeup again as a trade off......

Reactions: 14
duck her... duck her using that little boy for clout. Happy Birthday but here’s the most narcissistic shout out because I really am not with you all the time and I barely know anything about you that makes you; because once the implants didn’t work the way I wanted them to, I gave up on you and your grandparents had to step in. Also, I need all the social media comments about how strong and wonderful of a mother I am because I need validation and compliments because it’s my love language and I never feel appreciated.

ASL.... ASL should have been used at all times. Forcing speech because it’s convenient for you is a bleeping joking. Skylar and Jayden were young enough to absorb ASL up to be fluent enough to communicate perfectly, not to mention the leg up in the world it would give them.

She’s so obsessed with making him “normal” that she’s taking away his uniqueness. It’s so obvious that he does much better with visual ques and visual stimulation.

“I wanted him to hear me say I love you” - that’s so damn narcissistic..... is it because he wouldn’t be able to feel it because you’re detached from him? Like you are from the girls? Because there’s not a single maternal bone in your body.

Stop trying to make EarsforAce a thing... it’s not a thing, you parents paid for whatever your insurance never covered. It’s not like you raised money for them.

Don’t even get me started on Balloons for Skylar, Balloons for Julian.... not a damn thing for Jayden. Guarantee come September, there will be nothing for Jayden except excuses and lies.

I’m all for wanting the best for your children, but with her, this is all about what’s going to make life easy for her. What’s going to look to the world as she’s worlds greatest mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He is such a sweet little boy, I hope he gets all the help he needs

Also her and Corey suck so bad for not coming together for those kids. If this truly is Julians first day, you would think she would want corey to be there to see him get in the bus and you would think corey would want to!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
View attachment 572259

That's insulting to what im sure is the vast majority of patents😒 also tracy should stfu shes the one that married a young kid who had no career just a settlement, she blew thru it, made him work while she did nothing not even comfort him thru his fathers death his mothers surgeries and had not one not two but three of his kids and now she wont leave him alone bashing him everyday like girl youuuu picked him! After everyone warned you! Esp her parents! They must have seen red flags! But nooooo little miss thing wanted a spin off and here we are ten years later😒
Is she bleeping kidding me? This makes my blood boil. I’ve been Mia here because I had a baby recently. Had an awful c section, ended up neeeinr an emergency hysterectomy and lost half my blood supply. I don’t remember my baby being born , I’m traumatized. But guess what? My husband and I both work and split bills! He also doesn’t cheat or go to massage parlors. So I think I’ll take bill splitting. I hate this witch .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Can’t photoshop a reflection 🥴 That black cami needs to be retired.
BUT ITS THE ONLY THING THAT SHE OWNS THAT FITS HER 😂

Is she bleeping kidding me? This makes my blood boil. I’ve been Mia here because I had a baby recently. Had an awful c section, ended up neeeinr an emergency hysterectomy and lost half my blood supply. I don’t remember my baby being born , I’m traumatized. But guess what? My husband and I both work and split bills! He also doesn’t cheat or go to massage parlors. So I think I’ll take bill splitting. I hate this witch .
Girl that’s a lot! You are so damn strong! Tracy could never…! Sending you all the love and healing energy… Being a mom is not for the weak hence why Tracy dipped out. 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so confused! She talked last week about getting him on the bus, since we know she reads here I mentioned she would be showing him getting on the bus. So now is the first day of school?!?!
Also why didn’t she have his party at her house that place was clearly her moms.
She mentioned in her post that she learned ASL for him but clearly no one signs for him. He can’t sign either based on Taras videos. Now she’s gone back to they aren’t teaching him ASL so he can learn to speak “normal”the lies on top of lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.