Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she really wanted to see results all she has to do is work out a little. Hell, Iā€™ve been doing 2.5 miles 5 days a week on the elliptical for just one month and all ready my face and body has changed. Literally just 35 minutes 5x a week. It doesnā€™t require that much effort. Stop being so damn lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I mean i just dropped 10 pounds myself but it took like 5 weeks. And let me tell you. I work and have a whole household to run. So it was hard AF to workout at 9pm after everyone is sleeping. I don't know how this witch is putting a message out there that you can look 25 pounds less each day. Be realistic and relatable Tracy and you will get real followers. You have 2 daughters and you are setting a wrong example of body image. Losing weight is hard but can be done. You are stupid and hide behind pbotosbop and filters pusshing 220 pounds. Either lose it or own the plus size

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is detached because she does and post nothing that a loving mother would normally post. A mother would be ashamed to post anything that could embarrass the kids. She obviously does not have any "mom" friends because i know with my kids and their friends parents, we would be utterly humiliated to be associated with someone that post thirst traps, drinking at 8 am and the like. We are more concerned with planning the summer once kids are out of school, finishing school assignments, playdates. She does not have a nurturing side to her and probably she was never nurtured herself. Im sure her mother was more concerned with being her friend and not a parent, which is why she isnt able to reciprocate it and only way she can be a mother is making them "glam" and showing off to make other people jealous of her kids.
Haha omg I just posted about her mom being her friend and now look who posted about her mom wasnā€™t her friend growing up. Hi Tracy !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just sayin - check Taraā€™s tagged photos. Thereā€™s one with Tracey from January 2020 to show what she looks like. Itā€™s 5 months ago but she removed the tag.

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s posted all of this today alone. Plus any TikTok and pictures on her timeline. How does a single mom of ā€œ3 under 6ā€ (which is wrong too because Skylar IS 6 not under) but I digress. How does she have time for this. The short 2 years I was a stay at home mom I used the time they were gone to clean house, do dishes, laundry, take out trash, make grocery list dust, clean toilets. By the time I was done I had to go get my kids.

Oh thatā€™s right SHE DOESNā€™T have her kids.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s posted all of this today alone. Plus any TikTok and pictures on her timeline. How does a single mom of ā€œ3 under 6ā€ (which is wrong too because Skylar IS 6 not under) but I digress. How does she have time for this. The short 2 years I was a stay at home mom I used the time they were gone to clean house, do dishes, laundry, take out trash, make grocery list dust, clean toilets. By the time I was done I had to go get my kids.

Oh thatā€™s right SHE DOESNā€™T have her kids.
donā€™t know why sheā€™s posting about cleaning products. We know she doesnā€™t clean herself let alone a house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Good god, does Big T not know what a hair brush is? Her hair is always a disaster. It always stringy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
šŸ™„šŸ™„ she would actually make money if she charged fairly
Pay her through "Friends and family" so she doesn't have to pay taxes on it. šŸ™„ I'm trying to think who she advertises that I think is actually paying this. Def not the mom who makes the cups with the designs that say tequila Tracy etc..I can't imagine anybody she's actually getting a free product from is also paying her in addition to the product....who do you guys think? I can't think of any. Not saying she's never been paid that but as of recently who??

Could she possiblyyyy be going back to working as a hairdresser finally?? šŸ‘šŸ½ its about time!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
so sheā€™s posting Julians birthday balloons ... at her parents house. Why wouldnā€™t t you have those balloons at the townhouse? Oh thatā€™s right, you get visitation on Wednesday. So youā€™re spending time with your son tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
so sheā€™s posting Julians birthday balloons ... at her parents house. Why wouldnā€™t t you have those balloons at the townhouse? Oh thatā€™s right, you get visitation on Wednesday. So youā€™re spending time with your son tonight.
Meanwhile Jayden got nothing for her actual birthday. I hope that little girl grows up to make millions and leaves her parents aside.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Before I knew all this I did contact her for hair and makeup for my wedding just to see and the response was less than professional and turned me off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.