Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where we left off from the last thread, Tracy went on the mental health talk with Reese’s hair pieces and also bashed Corey at the same time.

ETA:
She has also been posting throwbacks of when the kids were smaller and awful, unkept Mother’s Day pictures.

Also, the guy who tattooed her allegedly blocked her forbeing annoying.

link to the last thread

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where we left off from the last thread, Tracy went on the mental health talk with Reese’s hair pieces and also bashed Corey at the same time.

ETA:
She has also been posting throwbacks of when the kids were smaller and awful, unkept Mother’s Day pictures.

Also, the guy who tattooed her allegedly blocked her forbeing annoying.

link to the last thread
You’re a rock star! Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lmao where did the tattoo guy say that she was annoying and he blocked her?!
I think the person knows him who said that. Maybe even indirectly knows him. Only guessing that because someone had mentioned how they know him last thread. Not sure if it was this same person who just said that.

Reactions: 11
Why would she post this, she really thought this was a good picture 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
she's just so proud of her a1 bj giving tongue.. also, its 61 degrees in NJ today.. its chilly, i have a zip up on and im cold.. why is she in her infamous black tank top?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she's just so proud of her a1 bj giving tongue.. also, its 61 degrees in NJ today.. its chilly, i have a zip up on and im cold.. why is she in her infamous black tank top?
it’s SO cold today i’m in sweats socks a sweater & wrapped in a blanket lol no idea why she’s in a tank top or why she thinks her tongue out like that is seductive it’s literally reminding me of a cow tongue grazing how is she not embarrassed of that pic & why aren’t her friends or mom saying THIS AINT IT 🥴 i’m having second hand embarrassment cringing at that selfie she really posted that thinking it’s sexy 😳

Reactions: 21
I think it’s an old pic. Her nails are white in this picture, but I thought they were beige for her “buTteRfLy kIsSes” nails

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.