Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched some of the live on RHP’s page and oh my gaaaad, I could not stand the constant licking of her top lip and the “mhhmm” and “yup” so disinterested in the whole thing and constantly trying to talk over the other 2 to talk about herself.

The way she was also making the kids seems like they were constantly interrupting little feral kids was annoying. She KNEW she was going to be in that live for weeks, she could have set those kids up with food & a movie and told them to all stay there while she did an interview. She’s that trash and wanted to make it seem like she sooooo busy.

she’s like a train wreck, you cant look away

Reactions: 24
Her chins are back in her latest video promoting that Selena boom box which just goes to show she’s been using a skinny filter on her face.

Reactions: 17
Lmfao. This was her jab at sex workers, at Corey..etc...except it doesn't matter what wig she puts on she's still the same trash person.

If she was that great she would've been found a new man.

Nothing says I'm single more than her posts. All these men in her inbox...please...witch...you are not special...we all have men in our inbox...yawn...
Those wig pics are old af. I remember when she originally posted them. Also her wedding date is still visible on her arm.
She should eat her makeup so she’s pretty on the INSIDE.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy Mother’s Day to all you REAL moms!

dreading seeing all the reposts Big T will post today of her saddies saying how she’s such a savage Scorpio mom and single moms aren’t appreciated and fAuReVeR 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Should we take bets on if we are going to celebrate Julian (her Mother’s Day baby) today even though his birthday and Mother’s Day aren’t always on the same day??? But you know N0tHiNg iS a C0iNCiDeNcE!!!!

D2D3C61C-3B57-4EBB-A2CF-729D4383D4B5.jpeg

Also I had the time Tray..... can you explain to us how peppers and cream cheese has changed the shape of your face every day for the last week??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Those wig pics are old af. I remember when she originally posted them. Also her wedding date is still visible on her arm.
She should eat her makeup so she’s pretty on the INSIDE.
She used to say she would put those wigs on to surprise Corey when he got home to keep it interesting 😂😂😂 guess that didn’t even help

• Haha
Reactions: 27
First off, even photoshopped to death those lips are FUCKED up. Also, I’m ashamed a company from where I’m from would send this hot mess ANYTHING! And Suzette had nothing to do with it, Tracy she doesn’t know your skank ass.
Am I the only one who's never heard of a bum box? Is it a radio or something? I've never seen these in the uk

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who's never heard of a bum box? Is it a radio or something? I've never seen these in the uk
I’m in the US, in New Jersey, and about 25 minutes away from where Tracy grew up and never heard of these until her so they must be some cheap tit lol

• Haha
I watched some of the live on RHP’s page and oh my gaaaad, I could not stand the constant licking of her top lip and the “mhhmm” and “yup” so disinterested in the whole thing and constantly trying to talk over the other 2 to talk about herself.

The way she was also making the kids seems like they were constantly interrupting little feral kids was annoying. She KNEW she was going to be in that live for weeks, she could have set those kids up with food & a movie and told them to all stay there while she did an interview. She’s that trash and wanted to make it seem like she sooooo busy.

she’s like a train wreck, you cant look away
She only sets up food and a movie when she needs to have a quickie with whatever loser POS she brings over. I remember one of her older podcast episode about sex and how it’s no excuse to not have sex almost daily blah blah blah blah. You could tell even Jess what thinking WTF is the witch on?!? Real moms are busy with their kids, household, some even working. Sometimes we’re tired, and our husbands are, too. Idiot. But she said have a quickie in the laundry room while the kids eat chicken nuggets and watch a movie - that’s the only time she will make an effort.

I used to like her but the last few months I cannot believe what a pos she has turned into. And desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Never heard of it until she had the big ugly one around Halloween or something.... knowing her it’s just tit she wasted her money on to make it seem like she’s an influencer and then she got reposted by the site because they don’t know any better.

Reactions: 17
I’m in the US, in New Jersey, and about 25 minutes away from where Tracy grew up and never heard of these until her so they must be some cheap tit lol
They’re not cheap tit at all. They’re actually some good stuff. They make it in my hometown. They just don’t know any better than to send it to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Should we take bets on if we are going to celebrate Julian (her Mother’s Day baby) today even though his birthday and Mother’s Day aren’t always on the same day??? But you know N0tHiNg iS a C0iNCiDeNcE!!!!

View attachment 566319
Also I had the time Tray..... can you explain to us how peppers and cream cheese has changed the shape of your face every day for the last week??
She celebrated his bday last year on Mother's Day bc she said he was born on Mother's Day , obviously not the same date.
So in my family my sister and my son's birthday are both early May, and we do celebrate all 3 occasions bc they're only a few days apart. But this one always makes up her own calendar, calculator, and times to make things appear "cool" and how everything fits in so perfectly. Let's not forget the Aruba trip was for her parent's anniversary, then one day she decided it was Jayden 's birthday trip, then IDK what else it was during her time there. She is so damn corny.

She celebrated his bday last year on Mother's Day bc she said he was born on Mother's Day , obviously not the same date.
So in my family my sister and my son's birthday are both early May, and we do celebrate all 3 occasions bc they're only a few days apart. But this one always makes up her own calendar, calculator, and times to make things appear "cool" and how everything fits in so perfectly. Let's not forget the Aruba trip was for her parent's anniversary, then one day she decided it was Jayden 's birthday trip, then IDK what else it was during her time there. She is so damn corny.
My friends daughter is having her first baby today but she’s not stupid enough to think every Mother’s Day will be her daughters birthday. Also my friends daughter‘s birthday was on the sixth and they’re doing a combination birthday party Mother’s Day party because people come from out of town again she knows her daughter‘s birthday is not Mother’s Day LOL.

My friends daughter is having her first baby today but she’s not stupid enough to think every Mother’s Day will be her daughters birthday. Also my friends daughter‘s birthday was on the sixth and they’re doing a combination birthday party Mother’s Day party because people come from out of town again she knows her daughter‘s birthday is not Mother’s Day LOL.
Yes! Exactly That's how we do it too. Not because we think their birth date will always fall on Mother's Day. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I was born a couple days before Father’s Day and some years my birthday falls on Father’s Day, but I rarely think of Father’s Day when I think of my birthday, only because they only fall on the same day every several years, and because we usually celebrate them individually. But she does everything backwards LOL

Reactions: 13
Happy mother's day everyone. So I just watched the reese's hair anxiety thing with Tracy. 🙄 Like she seriously couldn't have waited to put the kids to bed. I'm thinking she got the kids back because reunification is always the goal and she seems to have her act cleaned up. Or her parents actually trust her now with all 3 if she never got them taken. Either way that was so rude of her. Why even do it if you know you're not going to be able to really talk. 🤦‍♀️ Also it should have just been a Tracy live where she wanted to slightly bash Corey and address the people on tattle. That was the biggest waste of time for that lady who hosted it and me for watching it. Her kid threw up and Skylar kept saying Julian pooped and she still didn't get off. She also kept talking to Julian as if he understood or could hear her. The best part she tells him he doesn't have his ears on and to go get them. 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ lmao like umm how's he supposed to hear you dummy. Anyway she's so fake sounding. We're all obsessed with her apparently. 😅 I guess because we don't believe her lies and tell her how great she is that means we're obsessed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.