Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had lip filler done multiple times and even In their swollen bruised phase for a few days after they’ve never been lumpy like that... I think she needs to get them dissolved and start again with a more competent beautician.. yikes.

View attachment 565854

Question for any tattler thats had lip filler....is it supposed to be that lumpy/bumpy??? And this is with a filter imagine without 😳i read an article recently that was saying a lot of these beauty procedures these "influencers" get really just look good in photos where they can be edited and smoothed and in real life it looks a hot mess and after seeing kylie jenners untouched paparazzi photos im inclined to believe its true.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
CCE6C4C8-A5CC-44EB-909D-7F5AF7E7EFAC.png
6406E411-E555-4139-9980-8F5CA18202BC.png
1AE0CDB0-A1AD-4272-AC7D-18B9FE71005F.png
128B695A-5DEF-47D4-BA78-E5BBA8AFB0A3.png
DC69C08D-BBF1-4740-9D6A-51A20E8D83B5.png

this is the first time I’ve seen these photos, I have no words 😶.... 😳 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Watching the live with RHP was painful. I got half way through it and gave up. Tracy only wants a platform so that she can bash Corey. It's cloudy today. "Oh, it's Corey's fault. He cheated on me !" Tracy gets a hangnail, it's Corey's fault. "I am a single, unappreciated mom and I do everything by myself." Cry me a fuckin' river 🙄
She is the type of person where she has to have people pick sides, preferably her side. One day she will also force her kids to do the same and it will backfire on her. Those poor kids are in the middle of a toxic situation they didn't ask for. No child deserves to carry the burden of their parents bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lmfao. This was her jab at sex workers, at Corey..etc...except it doesn't matter what wig she puts on she's still the same trash person.

If she was that great she would've been found a new man.

Nothing says I'm single more than her posts. All these men in her inbox...please...witch...you are not special...we all have men in our inbox...yawn...

Reactions: 21
Its really odd she still has epstien on her facebook when shes clearly active on it....considering the meal she made out of changing her instagram handle....i feel like shes low key still hung up on him. Which is sad cos he sounds like he was toxic. I really hope the kids dont pay the price for her continued dysfunction 😔

Reactions: 17
Tracy has 50 mens waiting for her, just like Babiegirl Lisa 😂
bleeping DEAD! Babie girl Lisa🤣🤣🤣🤣 Maybe one day T will get herself a Soulja Boy

Nope, we are not doing that tit! As a matter of fact Damaris, you’re officially uninvited to the asada por vida 💁🏻‍♀️
3C0DC294-30FE-4820-9E43-B3B5D2900E36.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I just watched her live with Reese’s from the other day and her video with the little Selena boombox and in both videos, her face doesn’t look like she lost weight, unlike her recent pictures would indicate. Is it just me who noticed this?

Reactions: 17
Hey big T why you still got Epstein on your FB? You never even legally changed your name. So it was never your name anyway. And it was such a huge deal to change your Instagram. Why won’t you change your FB?so again, what’s the issue. With a name that was NEVER yours? Come on, let us know!

We know you read here. Why are you so stuck on hanging on to your ex husband’s name that you never legally took anyway?

Reactions: 20
bleeping DEAD! Babie girl Lisa🤣🤣🤣🤣 Maybe one day T will get herself a Soulja Boy

Nope, we are not doing that tit! As a matter of fact Damaris, you’re officially uninvited to the asada por vida 💁🏻‍♀️View attachment 565891
Tracy probably doesn’t even know what that or a mangonada is. 😂

ETA: You say carne asada I think mangonada. Just so it doesn’t seem so random to say. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So I watched that live with RHP and bigT said Julian’s recent diagnosis was giving her a lot of panic attacks and no more than 2 minutes later she said that she only had panic attacks when Corey lived with her bcos she was so “unhappy” and hasn’t had one since.....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Nope, we are not doing that tit! As a matter of fact Damaris, you’re officially uninvited to the asada por vida 💁🏻‍♀️View attachment 565891
One white woman telling another white woman how “Latina” she is… I’m sorry but I see so much wrong with these two comments. Just wow 😬 😷 Cancel her alreadyyyyyyyy

So I watched that live with RHP and bigT said Julian’s recent diagnosis was giving her a lot of panic attacks and no more than 2 minutes later she said that she only had panic attacks when Corey lived with her bcos she was so “unhappy” and hasn’t had one since.....🤔
Sounds 10000000 % right 😂

Watching the live with RHP was painful. I got half way through it and gave up. Tracy only wants a platform so that she can bash Corey. It's cloudy today. "Oh, it's Corey's fault. He cheated on me !" Tracy gets a hangnail, it's Corey's fault. "I am a single, unappreciated mom and I do everything by myself." Cry me a fuckin' river 🙄
She is the type of person where she has to have people pick sides, preferably her side. One day she will also force her kids to do the same and it will backfire on her. Those poor kids are in the middle of a toxic situation they didn't ask for. No child deserves to carry the burden of their parents bullshit.
Absolutely. Enough with the sad sob story and complaining about your ex Tracy! Either do a damn “what really happened” tell all about the divorce & all you want to get off your chest or just STOPPPPPP 🛑 ✋

why are none of her so-called friends such as Sammy pulling her aside and telling her that the constant Corey bashing is soooo not a good look? 🤨

That comment from Tracys Mom’s Instagram account on Tracy’s page is absolutely Tracy. Stephanie is old school and barely gets on Facebook or social media… I highly doubt she has time to log on Instagram and keep dibs on Tracy on top of caring for her 3 children.

What gave it away for me is (or was I haven’t looked in a long time) Mama Maloneys IG bio with the black/dark skinned emojis of her grandchildren and family/kids. 😂 That has Tracy written ALL over it 😂 and the cornicello 🌶 emoji lol it literally looks very close to one of Tracy’s many IG bios or like she wrote it
Most white people know that they are in fact white, unlike Tracy… 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.