Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice in her bump box video she said SHE and suzette were the first to get one of them🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
View attachment 565347

Idk how I feel about this... we all praise her parents for taking her children and raising them and trying to give them a semi normal life. But a grown ass woman, throwing shade about the man who fathered who grandchildren. Is Stephanie just a big fake like Tracy? Enabling all this bad behavior? Or is she kissing ass so Tracy doesn’t out act and throw a tantrum?
Where do you think Tracy gets it from??? This level of trashy-ness is inherited/learned behavior. Everyone who gives credit to her parents for raising her kids is crazy to me. Her parents are where she gets her trash behavior from! Didn't someone post here once about seeing her dad at a nail salon getting a pedicure while Skylar sat in the reception area by herself? What grandfather takes his granddaughter for a pedicure for HIMSELF?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Yup! Her parents have walked on eggshells her entire life and catered to her bullshit, and trashy, behavior. The only time it seems like they stood up to her was when she married Corey, which they obviously saw things that they were deeply concerned about - which I get (I ALWAYS suspected she thought they would a spin-off and paid for wedding)
. I don’t like Gigi (spoiled whiny witch and Frankie dodged a bullet with her IMO), BUT I truly believe it when she said I’m the only who tell you the truth about your wedding - which means everyone (outside of Gigi and her parents) wouldn’t express their concerns. Gigi was a crappy friend and I feel for Tracy on that, but I think Gigi also saw Tracy’s true colors and was honestly scared to discuss her feelings.

But everyone caters to her manipulative BS. I can’t believe I even liked her! But seeing what a shitbag parent she is, talks over everyone, and obsessed over Corey and his girlfriend, has made me realize what people years ago on Jerseylicious had said about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Where do you think Tracy gets it from??? This level of trashy-ness is inherited/learned behavior. Everyone who gives credit to her parents for raising her kids is crazy to me. Her parents are where she gets her trash behavior from! Didn't someone post here once about seeing her dad at a nail salon getting a pedicure while Skylar sat in the reception area by herself? What grandfather takes his granddaughter for a pedicure for HIMSELF?
I agree somewhat. Her brothers turned out okay it seems. I think that's why I don't totally blame her mom and dad. I do think they enable her. I also think her dad is an asshole from what I've gathered here and there and I think that's where she gets her I'm the best asshole attitude from. I think her mom doesn't have a backbone and is afraid of loosing her relationship with Tracy like she did back when she met Corey.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The state of her small children's teeth I cant get over. Poor babies 😢
I literally came over here to say the same thing. How are these little girls teeth so decayed? I was just looking at the picture of Jaydens and Skylars teeth and they look so bad.

I wish she would teach those girls that you do not need a man to have a full and successful life. She’s setting them up for a lifetime of issues and insecurity. It’s sad. We’re all watching a runaway train. I, for one, cannot turn away.
I agree somewhat. Her brothers turned out okay it seems. I think that's why I don't totally blame her mom and dad. I do think they enable her. I also think her dad is an asshole from what I've gathered here and there and I think that's where she gets her I'm the best asshole attitude from. I think her mom doesn't have a backbone and is afraid of loosing her relationship with Tracy like she did back when she met Corey.

• Heart
I was born a couple days before Father’s Day and some years my birthday falls on Father’s Day, but I rarely think of Father’s Day when I think of my birthday, only because they only fall on the same day every several years, and because we usually celebrate them individually. But she does everything backwards LOL
My birthday is November 25th and sometimes falls on Thanksgiving day (like this year) but I know Thanksgiving isn’t always my birthday LOL.

You can’t blame the parents for everything she has two brothers who are successful human beings sometimes kids just have malfunctions. I was raised by a great mother and my sister is a hot mess it’s not my moms fault at all.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember when corey posted about that box? Wasn’t that the first post he put up with Brielle? He posted it and tagged her if I remember correctly

• Wow
WHY WHY WHY does she never use a clothes iron ? Does she not own one? Does she not know how to use it ? Is she just pure lazy ??? Those are not regular wrinkles from sitting, and it's most definatley not from wearing a seat belt. Those are wrinkles from the dress being bunched in a drawer without even folding it properly, even though it should be on a hanger.. For someone who wEnT tO fAsHIoN sChOoL and aLwAyS pUt ToGeThEr, she is a SLOB

Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember when corey posted about that box? Wasn’t that the first post he put up with Brielle? He posted it and tagged her if I remember correctly
Yup I was going to say this. It was the first time we heard of Brielle he tagged her in his story it was a picture of the box in his trunk. I’m sure Tracy reached out to the company after she saw that because she’s a psycho. She thinks she gets under their skin and they give a duck about her when in reality she’s the only one bitter and bothered. Corey and Brielle are not thinking about her pathetic ass.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yup I was going to say this. It was the first time we heard of Brielle he tagged her in his story it was a picture of the box in his trunk. I’m sure Tracy reached out to the company after she saw that because she’s a psycho. She thinks she gets under their skin and they give a duck about her when in reality she’s the only one bitter and bothered. Corey and Brielle are not thinking about her pathetic ass.
I noticed too so I dug. Apparently they had received stuff from them back when they were a couple so I think they both are friendly with the owner. It's cute and all but I don't see the big deal lol.

Anyone remember those pocket battery operated little boom boxes with the mini cassette tapes. I think they were called pocket rockets or something. Lol. I loved that little thing. This reminds me of it. They were from the 80s.

Reactions: 10
I noticed too so I dug. Apparently they had received stuff from them back when they were a couple so I think they both are friendly with the owner. It's cute and all but I don't see the big deal lol.

Anyone remember those pocket battery operated little boom boxes with the mini cassette tapes. I think they were called pocket rockets or something. Lol. I loved that little thing. This reminds me of it. They were from the 80s.
I don’t get the thrill of this bump box. It seems to me that it’s a bigger, more expensive HIT CLIPS lmao from when I was 11 years old. Cool tracy, you got a sweet hit clips to wear around your neck you bleeping loser. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No they got it one year for Skylar I think at Christmas.

There’s no way they know the owner. The company is in Stockton CA. I’m assuming she reached out to them years ago when they got the first one.

Is she trolling us or Tara and Raven with this comment at the end? 😂

WHY WHY WHY does she never use a clothes iron ? Does she not own one? Does she not know how to use it ? Is she just pure lazy ??? Those are not regular wrinkles from sitting, and it's most definatley not from wearing a seat belt. Those are wrinkles from the dress being bunched in a drawer without even folding it properly, even though it should be on a hanger.. For someone who wEnT tO fAsHIoN sChOoL and aLwAyS pUt ToGeThEr, she is a SLOB
And if you don’t have an iron, I learned when my iron broke once, you take a damp washcloth a damp towel a damp something and toss your item in the dryer just for a minute not enough to do damage to it, and the steam makes the wrinkles drop out. She’s just lazy.

ETA: What the HELL does she have on Julian’s feet? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

There’s no way they know the owner. The company is in Stockton CA. I’m assuming she reached out to them years ago when they got the first one.

And if you don’t have an iron, I learned when my iron broke once, you take a damp washcloth a damp towel a damp something and toss your item in the dryer just for a minute not enough to do damage to it, and the steam makes the wrinkles drop out. She’s just lazy.

Why does she always hide behind her kids?? Just be who you are. If you're plus size then just own it and advertise plus size clothing. There is nothing wrong with that but there is something wrong when you sre coloring in your leggings, shaving 100 pounds off, blending your chin into your neck. Every single picture, she looks completely different

Reactions: 22

It’s some ugly ass shoes she always has on the kids, that’s why they never have socks on. Also he has shoes on and everyone else is barefoot. It’s like she just woke up from a drunken slumber and was like I need all yellow for my Instagram aesthetics... so I’m just going to throw tit together and make my mom take a picture as I pretend I am mother of the year.

Reactions: 21
I seriously cannot stand how sloppy she lets the kids be lately, the girls hair used to always be done in cute styles now they’re lucky if she leaves them unbrushed & slaps a headband on them. Don’t get me started on Julian’s presentation today we all know that’s a constant usual for him, my heart hurts more for these kids each picture she posts of them unkept

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.