Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I saw this too. I’m confused, does she seriously plan wardrobes and quotes around a color theme for Instagram?? I know it’s been said before but the level of immaturity that shows is through the roof, sounds like something a teen would do. Who has the time for that??
Not to mention their clothes in this pic look last minute thrown together. She's a wrinkled mess and Julian didn't have an outfit so she threw anything yellow on him she could find. I don't understand her obsession with matching constantly but I'll admit I think it does look cute when it's nicely done.

Reactions: 18
I also can't stand how she seems to be forcing the faureuer. She got the tattoo, captions it constantly and wrote it in the sand while making the memory type video with the kids. Ummm Tracy you witch...they still have a dad that they love!!! Just because you're not with him anymore doesn't make him not included in their life no matter how little time it is. It's not faureuer for your kids so stop forcing it onto them. Enough already. So toxic. So immature. I can't imagine the tit she says about him in front of them. I know when she wrote that dumb tit in the sand the girls must have asked what it said and what's that mean. She really needs to stop pushing her problems onto THEIR kids. Imagine if Corey did some tit like this with them. She'd flip!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is she this sunburned when it was raining and cold all weekend (unless it all happened Friday) and how is her leg floating in the middle of the dress like that? Something is off there...
That picture in her red white blue dress is from two years ago. This witch loves to recycle herself.

did anyone else notice that Gigi matched the yellow theme too?
Depends on when that was taken. If we are to believe the singing video was on Mother’s Day, she was wearing a tee shirt. The yellow outfit pic has an Easter basket next to her. I’m more likely to think this was from Easter. Or two years ago knowing how she posts ancient photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That picture in her red white blue dress is from two years ago. This witch loves to recycle herself.

Depends on when that was taken. If we are to believe the singing video was on Mother’s Day, she was wearing a tee shirt. The yellow outfit pic has an Easter basket next to her. I’m more likely to think this was from Easter. Or two years ago knowing how she posts ancient photos.
Who has time to find pictures from TWO YEARS AGO. Does she just go into her cloud? Or like searches social media? Like.... how?.... I’m lucky if I can remember what month I took a picture in. 🤣

Yellow shirt is from Easter.... Facebook confirmed. Singing video is from Mother’s Day.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Nope. He blocked her. Said she was fake and annoying :ROFLMAO:
He said she was annoying? Lmao hi pot, this is kettle. They seem to be a match made for each other lmao! He seems the type of dude to get super defensive and blame the girl though. Just my opinion. I have a feeling I’m going to big t blocked him after she got her free tit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her mothers day picture looks super rushed. Like let's get this over with for "the gram".
Skylar has black pants under her dress and it looks like Tracy does too. It's crazy how much effort she puts into faking her life for attention or in this situation we should say lack of.
The hair 😬😬😬
Julian's outfits is giving me anxiety like when my husband thinks he matches when he's clearly does not lol
Screenshot_20210510-081116_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I also can't stand how she seems to be forcing the faureuer. She got the tattoo, captions it constantly and wrote it in the sand while making the memory type video with the kids. Ummm Tracy you witch...they still have a dad that they love!!! Just because you're not with him anymore doesn't make him not included in their life no matter how little time it is. It's not faureuer for your kids so stop forcing it onto them. Enough already. So toxic. So immature. I can't imagine the tit she says about him in front of them. I know when she wrote that dumb tit in the sand the girls must have asked what it said and what's that mean. She really needs to stop pushing her problems onto THEIR kids. Imagine if Corey did some tit like this with them. She'd flip!!!
And she still calls Julian ACE Lol she made that nickname before he was born because he completed their RoYaL fLuSh. So if it’s gonna be faueuer there is no more ace since you wanna leave Corey out of it 🤷‍♀️

can someone make a new thread? I would if I knew how 😬

Reactions: 17
He said she was annoying? Lmao hi pot, this is kettle. They seem to be a match made for each other lmao! He seems the type of dude to get super defensive and blame the girl though. Just my opinion. I have a feeling I’m going to big t blocked him after she got her free tit
Oh he is KING of the trolls. It's a little sad and ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And she still calls Julian ACE Lol she made that nickname before he was born because he completed their RoYaL fLuSh. So if it’s gonna be faueuer there is no more ace since you wanna leave Corey out of it 🤷‍♀️

Full house. And we know it’s not full because Corey lives with his mommy and the kids live with Tracy’s mommy.

Reactions: 15
Oh CHRIST she just posted some TikTok saying Spongebob's address is a location on Epsteins island. The most lazy google search shows that's false. But hey...Do YoUr ReSeArCh PeOpLe, right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Mother’s Day. It’s the narcissist way of making it all about her and how SHE feels.
It made no sense. She has thousands of pics with her and the kids alone why post tit from when you were with your ex? I honestly feel like she misses him and wants to be with him and he wants nothing to do with her. If im "over" someone and ended it with them you would never see me posting any pics with him in it or constantly mentioning him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I made this thread and now it's saying I have insufficient privileges to post threads. I liked the despa-tracy thread name another tattler had recommended!

If anyone wants to try to create a new thread: go to Forums->Gossip->Celebs. You should see an orange box that says "Post Thread" on the right hand side. I used to also see this same orange button on my Home page on my old account. In the first post, you have to include a link to this thread along with some highlights from this one. Then you come back to this one and post the link to the new thread. You report that comment and ask for the thread to be closed since there is a new one.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.