Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this girl needs to consult a dictionary ASAP. he isn't the alleged father witch he's their father. unless you cheated and another man is the father of those babies, it allegedly ain't tit. (and to be clear, I'm not saying he isn't the dad lol I'm just feisty today)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
this girl needs to consult a dictionary ASAP. he isn't the alleged father witch he's their father. unless you cheated and another man is the father of those babies, it allegedly ain't tit. (and to be clear, I'm not saying he isn't the dad lol I'm just feisty today)
Shes so uneducated 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Yeah Tracy doesn’t care about Corey’s opinion at all🙄 WoRrY aBoUt yOuR PH BaLaNcE HuNnY

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long until she changes her name to Tracy DePerez!?!? Selena would cringe at you!!!
I don’t know why this irritates me so. I actually grew up listening to Selena and living in South TX, I was able to see her perform several times and her death was really a big deal to us. Her Selena is JLO and Christian Serratos. Just another thing she is a phony about.

Reactions: 15
Just watched 10 minutes of that live with RHP. I cannot believe she was talking about ravens daughter and her anxiety. That’s not her story to tell.

Reactions: 24
We all know coreys not perfect but the fact that she continuously drags his name to strangers is disgusting. Just do the bleeping tell all on the divorce if you’re gonna keep talking about him. I’m not excusing his behavior, he’s just as bad (if not worse) as her but if there’s really more to know then just spill cuz it had to have been worse than what she’s said for her to be bashing him like this
And big T enough with the no child support from Corey bs. I’m not gonna Venmo you money and no one else is get a real bleeping job and support your kids!
My god she is so bleeping stupid and toxic. She really doesn’t think that Skylar or Jayden are going to google her one day and that all of this isn’t going to come up? That’s why she drags him so much.... she has them all blocked so that they can’t see it unless someone shares it with them..... she’s a vile POS.

I hope when her kids are older, they can break the cycle and for their own mental health they stay far far away from her. She can’t control them now, she will not be able to handle the teen years and the adult years (btw for most kids, these are the years they make the decisions on how far away from their parents they want to get.)

also You asshole lip looking duck face.... YOU LAID WITH THAT MAN AND CHOSE CHILDREN WITH HIM.... SHUT THE duck UP ABOUT HIM ALREADY..... YOU CHOSE THAT MAN.... NOBODY FORCED YOU TO OPEN YOUR LEGS TO HIM, NOBODY FORCED YOU TO HAVE KIDS BACK TO BACK TO BACK.... SO GIVE IT A DAMN bleeping REST ALREADY.

She’s so obsessed with finding another man as if he’s not going to sit there and read the comments of her bashing her ex every chance she can. She’s never going to find someone and if she does, they’re going to be low vile tit like the guy who did her fucked up finger tattoos and her stupid faureuer tattoo.... because trash attracts trash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t know why this irritates me so. I actually grew up listening to Selena and living in South TX, I was able to see her perform several times and her death was really a big deal to us. Her Selena is JLO and Christian Serratos.
And if she knew anything about the movie Selena, she would know people were PISSED JLo was cast for it

View attachment 565347

Idk how I feel about this... we all praise her parents for taking her children and raising them and trying to give them a semi normal life. But a grown ass woman, throwing shade about the man who fathered who grandchildren. Is Stephanie just a big fake like Tracy? Enabling all this bad behavior? Or is she kissing ass so Tracy doesn’t out act and throw a tantrum?
81EDAF69-28FC-473B-AB0C-CD4F9A2840F5.jpeg

Welp. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all know coreys not perfect but the fact that she continuously drags his name to strangers is disgusting. Just do the bleeping tell all on the divorce if you’re gonna keep talking about him. I’m not excusing his behavior, he’s just as bad (if not worse) as her but if there’s really more to know then just spill cuz it had to have been worse than what she’s said for her to be bashing him like this
And big T enough with the no child support from Corey bs. I’m not gonna Venmo you money and no one else is get a real bleeping job and support your kids!
Whats really fcked up is that her petty "i blocked him the kids dont have a daddy" attitude is going to further duck julians chances of success. How can he progress when no one exchanges information about him????!! The best part is this is all because he is dating brielle. Literally. How pathetic is it that shes ruining her kids lives because her EX husband met a new girl.....mostly julian bcos hes special needs and they should be communicating about what hes focusing on at the moment what word theyre trying to teach that week etc. All bcos he moved on. I mean he was allegedly cheating the whole time anyway so whyyyyy does she care hes dating? I would be like "amazing, good luck to her, anyways julian is focusing on learning animals this week make sure and study animal asl with him this weekend k bye" like is that so hard when it involves helping your son succeed? Smh. She wud definitely be the dumb witch to cut off her nose to spite her own face 😒🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My god she is so bleeping stupid and toxic. She really doesn’t think that Skylar or Jayden are going to google her one day and that all of this isn’t going to come up? That’s why she drags him so much.... she has them all blocked so that they can’t see it unless someone shares it with them..... she’s a vile POS.

I hope when her kids are older, they can break the cycle and for their own mental health they stay far far away from her. She can’t control them now, she will not be able to handle the teen years and the adult years (btw for most kids, these are the years they make the decisions on how far away from their parents they want to get.)

also You asshole lip looking duck face.... YOU LAID WITH THAT MAN AND CHOSE CHILDREN WITH HIM.... SHUT THE duck UP ABOUT HIM ALREADY..... YOU CHOSE THAT MAN.... NOBODY FORCED YOU TO OPEN YOUR LEGS TO HIM, NOBODY FORCED YOU TO HAVE KIDS BACK TO BACK TO BACK.... SO GIVE IT A DAMN bleeping REST ALREADY.

She’s so obsessed with finding another man as if he’s not going to sit there and read the comments of her bashing her ex every chance she can. She’s never going to find someone and if she does, they’re going to be low vile tit like the guy who did her fucked up finger tattoos and her stupid faureuer tattoo.... because trash attracts trash.
preach girl 👏

Whats really fcked up is that her petty "i blocked him the kids dont have a daddy" attitude is going to further duck julians chances of success. How can he progress when no one exchanges information about him????!! The best part is this is all because he is dating brielle. Literally. How pathetic is it that shes ruining her kids lives because her EX husband met a new girl.....mostly julian bcos hes special needs and they should be communicating about what hes focusing on at the moment what word theyre trying to teach that week etc. All bcos he moved on. I mean he was allegedly cheating the whole time anyway so whyyyyy does she care hes dating? I would be like "amazing, good luck to her, anyways julian is focusing on learning animals this week make sure and study animal asl with him this weekend k bye" like is that so hard when it involves helping your son succeed? Smh. She wud definitely be the dumb witch to cut off her nose to spite her own face 😒🙄
But ..... she doesn’t HAVE a nose. She facetunes it til it’s barely visible. 😂

• Haha
Cracking up . Yeah I watched the live . Sucks that so many ppl were interested in having this discussion about mental health & T bag ruined it by making it all about herself & her problems.
So bothered for someone so unbothered .
You can’t be like you are openly on social media and then turn around and claim to be a victim of bullying …..
You get back what you put in !
And to call tattlers stalkers ?!
Your whole life is online hun.
I have some more to add!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She literally said Julians ONLY disability is that he can’t hear! Am I crazy or was just last week admitting that he has multiple...

• Wow
Reactions: 19
2BAAD4DA-D051-4CC8-AFC0-9A9FBD31355A.jpeg

Question for any tattler thats had lip filler....is it supposed to be that lumpy/bumpy??? And this is with a filter imagine without 😳i read an article recently that was saying a lot of these beauty procedures these "influencers" get really just look good in photos where they can be edited and smoothed and in real life it looks a hot mess and after seeing kylie jenners untouched paparazzi photos im inclined to believe its true.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.