Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they got it one year for Skylar I think at Christmas.

There’s no way they know the owner. The company is in Stockton CA. I’m assuming she reached out to them years ago when they got the first one.

Is she trolling us or Tara and Raven with this comment at the end? 😂

And if you don’t have an iron, I learned when my iron broke once, you take a damp washcloth a damp towel a damp something and toss your item in the dryer just for a minute not enough to do damage to it, and the steam makes the wrinkles drop out. She’s just lazy.

ETA: What the HELL does she have on Julian’s feet? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Their hair!!!! MY GOD!! She’s a damn hair dresser why don’t her girls have their hair done!! So annoying what a lazy witch

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So was she leaving to go home and leaving mama Gigi to take care of the kids? Because when her mom was singing she didn’t tell the kids to say bye.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

There’s no way they know the owner. The company is in Stockton CA. I’m assuming she reached out to them years ago when they got the first one.

And if you don’t have an iron, I learned when my iron broke once, you take a damp washcloth a damp towel a damp something and toss your item in the dryer just for a minute not enough to do damage to it, and the steam makes the wrinkles drop out. She’s just lazy.

Julian’s shoes are horrible, I’m sorry. They look more flourescent? It’s not even going with the whole yellow theme and Jaydens hair needs to be brushed.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Every single person in her last photo looks exhausted. Her face looks so worn and tired and those poor babies are shells of who they used to be.

Tray needs to reevaluate the TrayWay parenting.

Reactions: 24

Wow this picture looks really rough. So much sadness in all of their eyes. Especially Jayden, wow breaks my heart - and their hair looks gross from all the conditioner she doesn’t wash out

Reactions: 17
Arm blocking the stomach, holding the saggy titties up, leg stuck out, the big T school of modeling pose
Why is she this sunburned when it was raining and cold all weekend (unless it all happened Friday) and how is her leg floating in the middle of the dress like that? Something is off there...

Reactions: 8
bleeping DEAD! Babie girl Lisa🤣🤣🤣🤣 Maybe one day T will get herself a Soulja Boy

Nope, we are not doing that tit! As a matter of fact Damaris, you’re officially uninvited to the asada por vida 💁🏻‍♀️View attachment 565891
As a Latina, I REBUKE this. witch listened to "Bidi Bidi Bom Bom" one time, and now my people are trying to claim her smh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she this sunburned when it was raining and cold all weekend (unless it all happened Friday) and how is her leg floating in the middle of the dress like that? Something is off there...
It’s wind burn. It was windy and sunny on Friday.
Every single person in her last photo looks exhausted. Her face looks so worn and tired and those poor babies are shells of who they used to be.

Tray needs to reevaluate the TrayWay parenting.
you’d look tired and worn if you had to put effort in and not just be the big sister. Those kids.... my bleeping heart hurts looking at them. They’re so broken.... and they’re babies!!!! BABIES... they should not look or be that broken... ugh.... my heart...

Reactions: 13
One white woman telling another white woman how “Latina” she is… I’m sorry but I see so much wrong with these two comments. Just wow 😬 😷 Cancel her alreadyyyyyyyy
I'm not trying to start anything, but the woman who made that comment is Cuban. What she said to Tracy is so incredibly stupid and I don't agree with her, but I just wanted to point out that she is Latina. I only say this because I am also a white Cuban (& Colombian) and get disappointed when people don't think I'm Latina just because I'm white. Like I said, I'm not trying to start anything; it's all love here. ❤

BTW, Tracy will never EVER be an honorary Latina.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Their hair!!!! MY GOD!! She’s a damn hair dresser why don’t her girls have their hair done!! So annoying what a lazy witch
Agreed. She always used to have their hair done nice and even took Julian to a barber a few times. Now that poor kid just gets a shave all over & the girls hair looks like rats nests. At least teach them to brush their own hair theyre old enough to understand.

Im a hairdresser as well & my girls always have nice hair, even if its only brushed and a low pony. My hair is in a bun 😂 but Id rather them look put together and cute haha

Reactions: 22
This was from a couple of years back

Reactions: 11
Lol I saw this too. I’m confused, does she seriously plan wardrobes and quotes around a color theme for Instagram?? I know it’s been said before but the level of immaturity that shows is through the roof, sounds like something a teen would do. Who has the time for that??
I’m supposed to for my business Instagram but barely can. It’s not easy and takes lots of time. Lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.