Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The second hand cringe I got from her driving video trying to show off her tattoos šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ lawdddd when I tell you sheā€™s desperate. Thatā€™s something Iā€™d do when I was 17 trying to show how cool I was driving with my new tattoos.

Also for the tattler wondering the reason why she got the finger tats - one word my love - attention. Lol. Itā€™s the only reason Big T does ANYTHING, ever!! She doesnā€™t have the cute ā€œfull houseā€ family to post anymore, sheā€™s already recycling a million selfies from the same day, she doesnā€™t attend therapy with Julian to post/update on any progress and she doesnā€™t have a real job to post herself at, so time for some new tattoos!!! Guarantee she thinks sheā€™s so cool and edgy - I love tattoos but Tracy youā€™re a rich kid valley girl Iā€™m telling you youā€™re gonna regret that in ten years when youā€™re 43 trying to find a decent husband/father figure for youā€™re kids and you look like a shriveled crusty tattooed up lumpy lipped piece of leather. Chiiiiileeeee I wish she did better for her kids but I love watching this dumpster fire. Sheā€™s so predictable and hurting for attention itā€™s hilarious she thinks no one can see right through her. I smell a new piercing coming soon šŸ˜‚

Is anyone in club baddie? Iā€™m curious .. do none of the saddies post asking about updates on Julianā€™s therapy?!?! Like T loves to brag about ears for ace but we NEVER see any posts about what heā€™s working on, any progress or areas of improvement, seeking confinement or interest in getting to know other parents of deaf children .. LEGIT NOTHING.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So I stumbled across this girl on IG and it makes me so incredibly sad how every. single. person. In Big Ts circle have failed Julian.

Yes, I know the aunt sign, but he doesnā€™t see them every day to make a difference.
The aunt signs basics. She loves to show the ASL book on her coffee table. None of them do any intensive learning for him. This mom is like Christy the one I follow whose daughter Charley has the implants too. Everyone is failing Julian. Corey his dad and tract his mom canā€™t even speak basics to him. Letā€™s face it, Corey is no scholar he canā€™t speak English clearly so I canā€™t see him doing ASL.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On todayā€™s episode of things that never happened. No wonder him and Trashy get along so well both are delusional liars that create fake scenarios to make them feel better about themselves. I donā€™t think anyone would go near that nasty perverted slob even for a free tattoo besides Tracyā€™s desperate ass. Plus Iā€™m 98% sure heā€™s closeted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So I stumbled across this girl on IG and it makes me so incredibly sad how every. single. person. In Big Ts circle have failed Julian.

Yes, I know the aunt sign, but he doesnā€™t see them every day to make a difference.
I actually wondered about this and thought maybe Tracy has pushed him to speak so much that she wonā€™t let anybody sign with him. It wouldnā€™t be too far fetched for her to be that person. She never shows any of his progress which makes me wonder if heā€™s extremely delayed because of her and her bullshit. Also makes me wonder if Child Neglect played a roll in why her parents have him.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Well his vocabulary, spelling and punctuation are a small step up from Corey. Lmao. Where does she dig up these almost illiterate guys from.šŸ˜… He didn't even spell her fake last name right. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ’€šŸ¤£

Hey Justin reason anyone thinks this is because she's a manipulating, using and scheming hoe bag. We already know she thinks she's above paying especially if you want a shout out. So you either did it for free like a dumb ass for the shout out or you all exchanged services. There is no other way. She did not walk in there and simply pay for her tattoos. Period. I will personally not recommend you or ever use your services because of her. šŸ˜š Ya pig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When I was younger I used to be jealous of the kids with money and new stuff and new cars and now, being 33, I would never wish to have been like them. I have an amazing work ethic and itā€™s from growing up with nothing.
This!
I didnā€™t realize we were kinda poor until I grew up. We did ok with our money and kids while they were young and they reminisce about their vacations and day trips and experiences with us as their parents. My son has a group of acquaintances who are rather spoiled and take what they have as their right (not appreciating that they have these things because their parent a could afford to give them cars, college tuition, rent paid, etc)
He made me proud when he said the same thing. Although he was wnviois as a young teenager, heā€™s worked for everything heā€™s gotten and appreciates the hard work behind it.

She is so weird.
TRACY!! Hey!!! TRACY MALONEY!!! Yeah, you. Stop with the ā€œiconicā€, itā€™s getting old.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Brielle looks good. Like itā€™s an upgrade for Corey. She knows how to do her makeup & didnā€™t overdo the Botox/injections. Good for him.
Banging for free tats? Lord. Step downnnn Tray.

Reactions: 18
Can someone in club saddie ask about Julianā€™s progress?..

I mean really if I was a big fan of someone and in a fb group, and their child was deaf and in supposed therapy, Iā€™d for sure kindly ask how the progress is going- share resources, etc. No one is asking or is Tracy deleting tit cuz she knows she has nothing to say?!..

with Big Tā€™s platform she could be doing SO MUCH for Julian man!! Raising awareness, asking for help or shared experiences with other cochlear moms, getting referrals for amazing therapists/doctors.

instead she does nothing. She only posts the girls when theyā€™re in their tacky free clothes, and Julianā€™s basically non existent on her Instagram now.
Ultimately thatā€™s why I canā€™t stand her. Photoshop and lies started it.. but wow.. this bish really regrets Julian and just goes about life like heā€™s not in it.

all she ever did was post national ASL day a day late and a video of him saying hi GiGi that her parents recorded and sent to her

Reactions: 15
I think Brielle looks good. Like itā€™s an upgrade for Corey. She knows how to do her makeup & didnā€™t overdo the Botox/injections. Good for him.
Banging for free tats? Lord. Step downnnn Tray.
Brielle isnā€™t that attractive. She has the same McDonaldā€™s arch brows as Tracy. Lol

Oh Em Gee who in the hell wants a tattoo from his crappy business? I bet he thought he was going to get a whole bunch of work from her ā€œreferralā€ instead heā€™s just getting people to see that heā€™s no good heā€™s probably regretting tattooing her now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly!! Her parents are doing her and her kids such a disservice. She posted that tit the other day about families of addicts needing to give tough love but her situation is exactlyyyy the same, her parents need to give her tough love and tell her they arenā€™t footing the bill for her tit and go get a crap that isnā€™t on Instagram...

Sheā€™s obsessed with all of the RHONJ because you know she secretly thought she would be one eventually... honestly she may have had a shot at one point. Does anyone remember that housewife wine thing she did, it was a collab with Ramona and one other housewife (if I remember correctly)?
Yep! Lol

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That tattoo "artist" is a special kind of scum. He's the type to cat-call you and then call you an ugly fat witch when you don't pay him any mind. šŸ˜‚ Little dick energy for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Club Baddie has true crime page now??? Lol
Lmao. I'm in so many crime groups I'm not even going to bother joining their dumbass group.

I'm in club baddie but I'm not asking about Julian because that will just out me at this point lol.

I think it's pretty clear at this point she doesn't have custody or is really dumping then on her idiotic parents. From someone who used to post them nonstop to almost completely stop is telling. Orrrrr someone had mentioned it here and I'm not familiar with this at all but they said maybe she's not allowed per the divorce terms. I've personally never heard of that but I'm not saying it can't be true.

If she's simply not posting them because of us that's hilarious. We control her Lmao. Just like we controlled Justin since he made his page private. šŸ¤£ dirtballs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
31424E3B-118D-48E1-B8CC-9BCB4086DDE5.jpeg

For once her daughters look their age and are in decent clothes.

Edited to say: Still tacky clothes but at least not showing chest and not tight & ill-fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 547485

For once her daughters look their age and are in decent clothes.

Edited to say: Still tacky clothes but at least not showing chest and not tight & ill-fitting.
Kinda loving Skylarā€™s are you done yet looks sheā€™s vibing with towards Tracy.

Definitely agree, the dresses are actually age appropriate for once, but they still look a size too big, I guess she plans to have them wear them again next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.