Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If ANYONE tagged my boyfriend/Husband or even a man I was casually dating in some crap like this I would lose my mind! This is so bleeping disrespectful towards this man's husband. It doesn't look good at all. She's a piece or garbage.

If ANYONE tagged my boyfriend/Husband or even a man I was casually dating in some crap like this I would lose my mind! This is so bleeping disrespectful towards this man's husband. It doesn't look good at all. She's a piece or garbage.
I mean Wife**** sorry I was fired up lol

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

I mean Wife**** sorry I was fired up lol

I personally think his wife is not very fond of Tracy. Hence the glamourous video she posted of her last summer in the water. LOL She seems like the type that doesn't give a duck what you say and does what she wants to do and if it means exposing you as a whale then thats what she will do. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I personally think his wife is not very fond of Tracy. Hence the glamourous video she posted of her last summer in the water. LOL She seems like the type that doesn't give a duck what you say and does what she wants to do and if it means exposing you as a whale then thats what she will do. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I get the same vibe from her! I can totally see BB and his wife making fun of Tracy the minute they leave, like the play date where she wore that caged tank top with her boobs out lol. I have a feeling she just drags along because I sure as hell wouldn’t want my man hanging out around her or with anyone like that. It’s just a respect thing.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 548300

Alllll she does is post selfies lately no wonder shes losing followers theyre sooo edited and its just boring.

This whole outfit needs to be retired. I can smell the staleness through my phone. I dont understand how an FIT attendee purchases one outfit a month and literally thats all we see her in for that month or longer. I understand that these pics might have been taken on the same day and shes posting them now, but damn ive seen this tired ass outfit for the past 2 weeks already.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes she was essentially saying that stds are a bigger problem than Covid 😂
This makes me so livid. I lost my grandmother to COVID in mid January and the last time I saw her was March of 2020 right before quarantine started, because we took social distancing seriously. She begged me, my husband, and my toddler to come see her Christmas and I wouldn’t for fear of spreading it if I unknowingly had it. She died January 14th. The guilt I have everyday is immeasurable and knowing we couldn’t be there hurts me to my core. To openly mock the seriousness and people’s pain is sadistic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The only thing Tracy adds to any topic on the podcast is the importance of lipstick and mascara no matter what and how she doesn’t understand why anyone can’t even manage that. I sometimes don’t even manage lipstick and mascara bc I’m making sure my child is bathed, teeth brushed and clothes are put together. I agree mascara and lipstick can make you feel a lot more put together but coming from a witch who doesn’t even take care of her kids is a joke

Reactions: 22
No it’s them. They’re trying to be crime solvers now too. 🙄 I found it but didn’t listen.
Same way a lot of beauty youtubers have done - True Crime gets views an brings the $$$ .....

Tell me you're losing listeners without tellling me you're losing listeners :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Same way a lot of beauty youtubers have done - True Crime gets views an brings the $$$ .....

Tell me you're losing listeners without tellling me you're losing listeners :ROFLMAO:
Tracy can’t find a man in front of her I’m not thinking she’ll be able to find a killer who’s in hiding. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she will never move on until she gets another man and then she will say he saved her and there love is different and special .
kill me .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why? Why? Why does she feel the need to dress them like this. They’re little girls they don’t need their tummys showing like this.
Wow. Those hats are too big. They look like someone threw a bucket over their heads. I’m pretty sure that’s NOT what ‘bucket hat’ means.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why? Why? Why does she feel the need to dress them like this. They’re little girls they don’t need their tummys showing like this.
They’re clearly becoming over her shenanigans. I wonder if it’s because now whenever she sees them or deals with them she’s throwing crappy clothes on them and taking pictures and pretending she’s worlds greatest mother.

Reactions: 13
Lmao these are outfits that I'd say oh they're cutish but I'd never buy because they look like they'd fall apart after 2 washes not to mention I too think they're too much for little girls.

Reactions: 13
I do not see how a person like Jessica is friends with her. She’s actually really kind and has responded to many of my posts on CB. She actually takes this virus seriously and cares about others. And even though her husband is a police officer, she still supports BLM. I think Ashley is actually starting to distance herself from her. They have not hung out with the kids in a while, but that may also be because of the custody situation. Tracy is a deeply depressed person who seriously needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.