Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too bad that tattoo will be there fawever. 🤦🏼‍♀️
From this angle, the first four letters just look like a random kindergarten doodle. She’ll have to explain that tattoo for the rest of her life and she knows it, that’s why she always feels the need to type ‘fourever’ whenever she posts a pic of it cos people would never understand otherwise. I bet some people (e.g ME) still don’t understand it. FoUrEveR😂 🤣 shoulda left it as a hashtag, T-Rex.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Super random but I just remembered another one of my pet peeves about her—the way she says “because”. She pronounces it “be-caws” and has since Jerseylicious and it’s always annoyed me beyond belief lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Super random but I just remembered another one of my pet peeves about her—the way she says “because”. She pronounces it “be-caws” and has since Jerseylicious and it’s always annoyed me beyond belief lol
she likes to exaggerate that Jersey accent

Reactions: 20
You’re a gem for listening to the podcast for us ❤. And what the hell does she mean by the bigger problem will be the STDs they all get after? So STDs are a bigger problem than COVID???? Or am I not just understanding it right??
I took it to mean with all the sex they’d be having. Ummm not every teenager is having sex. Maybe in your group they did. Some kids just aren’t ready for it so don’t assume that they are, Tbag.

Reactions: 13
she likes to exaggerate that Jersey accent
I've never heard an accent from her mother from the handful of times you hear her clearly in the background. Be willing to bet money none of her family talks like that and her friends definitely don't. She forced and forces it to sound ny(ish). She's obsessed with ny on the low. Especially the men. I think she secretly wishes she was from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Okay everyone, who is tagging Big T 🦖 in this?!

Also, who can make a new thread since it looks like we’ll reach the 1000 post mark soon. TIA
That chick follows Tracy on IG... sometimes I feel like she reads here and trolls her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Got it!!!! Link is below, locking this thread. See you there, ladies!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Got it!!!! Link is below, locking this thread. See you there, ladies!

Dead set legend 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.