Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or going home from it? She never posts those kids from her townhouse any more. Hey Ytacy we know you lost custody. Pathetic.
It’s pathetic she doesn’t give a tit about anyone else’s life. She’s so nonchalant about covid and she sure doesn’t give a duck about traveling at high speeds while being on her phone.

What is even the point of the video? Stupid as duck. You needed to film two seconds of driving that bad? Why? Dumb witch

Reactions: 23
Or going home from it? She never posts those kids from her townhouse any more. Hey Tracy we know you lost custody. Pathetic.
Queue an old photo coming up shortly with the kids in the townhouse.

Is just me or has she stopped posting the kids as much as she used to? I remember when she was with Corey it was always the kids and him. Now we get cheating quotes and photoshop pics of her. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 29
2C456A73-F7AE-4CD6-AA36-1E28D38F2EAF.jpeg

did she write “public figure” in her bio, or is this something new insta is going? Also down to 531k followers ...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do you guys know she lost custody of kids. I’m just asking I haven’t been on here in a long time. Also do her parents have custody.

Reactions: 5
Yall, speculation...bare with me...

What if Corey met Brielle around the time his dad died? And they just bonded because she was able to explain things to him and he just ended up talking with her vs Tracy?

Reactions: 26
View attachment 546171
did she write “public figure” in her bio, or is this something new insta is going? Also down to 531k followers ...
No, if you have an account and switch it to professional account you can pick from various job titles. She took out everything in her bio except for the kids names.... she’s trying to prove that Instagram is one of her 10 jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yall, speculation...bare with me...

What if Corey met Brielle around the time his dad died? And they just bonded because she was able to explain things to him and he just ended up talking with her vs Tracy?
That's a good point, considering she works at a cancer center. Maybe Gene was a patient there at some point.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That's a good point, considering she works at a cancer center. Maybe Gene was a patient there at some point.
That's what I always thought. He was in need of someone to understand him, not down him for lack of beautiful comments.

Reactions: 18
She posts so many quotes about what a tough life she has and all the challenges she’s faced, she’s so tone deaf... there are millions of people who would kill for her life and “challenges” Yes her husband cheated and that is absolutely heartbreaking but she’s failing to see all the good she has... she has 3 healthy kids, some people aren’t able to have kids and would die for just one, she has both her parents (who appear to be healthy), some people lost parents young (like myself) and would kill for that, she has the ability to basically sit on her ass and do nothing except go to beauty appointments and not have to worry about money or putting food on the table for her kids, that’s extremely rare! She doesn’t count her blessings ever, just witches nonstop about what she doesn’t have.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Staten Island people won’t travel to Jersey for care. They’ll either stay in Staten Island or go to the city and go to memorial Sloan Kettering or NYU for cancer from my observation. It could be they met organically, but Gene was definitely not being treated in New Jersey

Reactions: 10
She posts so many quotes about what a tough life she has and all the challenges she’s faced, she’s so tone deaf... there are millions of people who would kill for her life and “challenges” Yes her husband cheated and that is absolutely heartbreaking but she’s failing to see all the good she has... she has 3 healthy kids, some people aren’t able to have kids and would die for just one, she has both her parents (who appear to be healthy), some people lost parents young (like myself) and would kill for that, she has the ability to basically sit on her ass and do nothing except go to beauty appointments and not have to worry about money or putting food on the table for her kids, that’s extremely rare! She doesn’t count her blessings ever, just witches nonstop about what she doesn’t have.
Completely agree! She’s one of those over privileged kids who don’t know what the real world or real problems are. When her parents die, she’ll blow the money they left her just like Corey and her blew his settlement money. She doesn’t know how to save or invest and her parents are to blame. They have and never will make her suffer until they’re gone and she’ll have no one to mooch over. When I was younger I used to be jealous of the kids with money and new stuff and new cars and now, being 33, I would never wish to have been like them. I have an amazing work ethic and it’s from growing up with nothing. Tracy will always have an ass groove on her couch. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Completely agree! She’s one of those over privileged kids who don’t know what the real world or real problems are. When her parents die, she’ll blow the money they left her just like Corey and her blew his settlement money. She doesn’t know how to save or invest and her parents are to blame. They have and never will make her suffer until they’re gone and she’ll have no one to mooch over. When I was younger I used to be jealous of the kids with money and new stuff and new cars and now, being 33, I would never wish to have been like them. I have an amazing work ethic and it’s from growing up with nothing. Tracy will always have an ass groove on her couch. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly!! Her parents are doing her and her kids such a disservice. She posted that tit the other day about families of addicts needing to give tough love but her situation is exactlyyyy the same, her parents need to give her tough love and tell her they aren’t footing the bill for her tit and go get a crap that isn’t on Instagram...

She is so weird.
She’s obsessed with all of the RHONJ because you know she secretly thought she would be one eventually... honestly she may have had a shot at one point. Does anyone remember that housewife wine thing she did, it was a collab with Ramona and one other housewife (if I remember correctly)?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.