Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's amazing considering how reckless she is and how much tit she talks, she hasn't caught Covid. Yet people who are taking this seriously, and taking precautions, are getting sick.
Yeah - she never leaves the house and when she does, she benefits from the caution of others.
Her whole restaurant thing doesn’t make sense to me. The reason ppl can take off at table but put on when walking around is because you’re sitting with people you know and will socialize with anyway, but walking around would be exposing multiple different households...is she too dumb to grasp that?

i truly do not understand her anti-mask rhetoric. I know some people close to our family that died last April, early pandemic. It was so horrifically sad bc the husband gave it to his wife, she died a couple days before him and he held on for a few more. Their joint funeral couldn’t have any mourners - just the son, his wife, and grandkids -due to the early restrictions on gatherings.

And, she should catch the virus and take itfor a spin. Surviving the virus today is a lot easier than early pandemic - we now know how to treat it. Saying what she says is ignorant and disregards the deaths of so many others (but she’s proudly pro-life, right?! The irony). The long haul effects are what we as a society are also trying to curb.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah - she never leaves the house and when she does, she benefits from the caution of others.
Her whole restaurant thing doesn’t make sense to me. The reason ppl can take off at table but put on when walking around is because you’re sitting with people you know and will socialize with anyway, but walking around would be exposing multiple different households...is she too dumb to grasp that?

i truly do not understand her anti-mask rhetoric. I know some people close to our family that died last April, early pandemic. It was so horrifically sad bc the husband gave it to his wife, she died a couple days before him and he held on for a few more. Their joint funeral couldn’t have any mourners - just the son, his wife, and grandkids -due to the early restrictions on gatherings.

And, she should catch the virus and take itfor a spin. Surviving the virus today is a lot easier than early pandemic - we now know how to treat it. Saying what she says is ignorant and disregards the deaths of so many others (but she’s proudly pro-life, right?! The irony). The long haul effects are what we as a society are also trying to curb.
Plus she’s overweight and asthmatic. Good luck big T.

As Tracy would say- English is hard. Her grammar is awful. Also- is this about Corey ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She would get it & either she would get a very mild version and still go on about how it’s not real... or she would get it bad enough to be in the hospital and milk it for all it’s worth

Reactions: 15
Did you guys see the post on her wall about having 3 kids is a mistake. 🙄 it's a shared "funny" video saying how the first child is perfect, the second is feral and the third should have never been had. Of course it's supposed to be funny or a joke but I know this b is dead serious which makes it not funny. There's something wrong if you constantly feel this way. I mean we all have our bad days with our kids but come on trashy...really....🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Did you guys see the post on her wall about having 3 kids is a mistake. 🙄 it's a shared "funny" video saying how the first child is perfect, the second is feral and the third should have never been had. Of course it's supposed to be funny or a joke but I know this b is dead serious which makes it not funny. There's something wrong if you constantly feel this way. I mean we all have our bad days with our kids but come on trashy...really....🤔
I did see that. I have 4 children and could never post anything like that. Like you said, we have our bad days but not once have I regretted it.

Like she even has her kids. 🙄
She's clearly delusional. How does she not realize people can see what is going on??

Reactions: 19
Tracy.... tell us you hate your kids without telling us you hate your kids......

Tara gets under my skin here and there with things she does, but she and Tracy’s parents are a God Send for the Epstein children.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Who in their right mind would go to him after this post? As a women, I feel uncomfortable. Just shows what a sleazebag he is and I'm sure Tracy played along with his game so she could get free or half off tats. I bet you she'll block him once she's done with his services.
She said the tats on her fingers don’t mean anything. Then what’s the point? 🙄

Reactions: 15
I hate defending her but tattoos don’t need to mean anything. I have a bunch that have no meaning other than I think they are pretty so I put them on my body forever.

• Heart
I hate defending her but tattoos don’t need to mean anything. I have a bunch that have no meaning other than I think they are pretty so I put them on my body forever.
You're right, they don't. But with Tracy, everything she does has to have some type of dumb meaning. She lies constantly. Even she did tell the truth that those finger tattoos were just something she liked, she'd changed the narrative a week later saying they are for her kids and how they symbolize them in some way.

• Haha
You're right, they don't. But with Tracy, everything she does has to have some type of dumb meaning. She lies constantly. Even she did tell the truth that those finger tattoos were just something she liked, she'd changed the narrative a week later saying they are for her kids and how they symbolize them in some way.
So true. Was definitely a surprise to not hear some sort of outlandish significance behind some dots and lines 🙄

Reactions: 21
I get that but you think there’s at least a reason she got what she got. That’s more what I meant. I know I said meaning, I really meant reason.

Reactions: 16
I think when it comes to Tracy... she never does anything without reason... so to get her fingers tattooed without a reason, it would be considered out of character for her. Once she figures out her “meaning” she will show them off the same way she did her “fourever” tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think when it comes to Tracy... she never does anything without reason... so to get her fingers tattooed without a reason, it would be considered out of character for her. Once she figures out her “meaning” she will show them off the same way she did her “fourever” tattoo.
*faurever

Sorry. I had to, cuz that’s what it looks like😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.