Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessica was saying on the podcast saying that nothing you see on IG is real life with the photoshopped bodies. I wonder how bad that pissed Tracy off

also Alan was talking about where his dad lives and how there’s no Covid cases and they are gunna start moving back to normal and having prom and he said something like “you can’t be too relaxed or you’re gunna have a bunch of sick kids” and Tracy literally said “the bigger problem will be the STDs they all get after”

and halfway through Alan said him and Rachel had an abortion at one point but didn’t go into much detail
(I’m only halfway through)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jessica was saying on the podcast saying that nothing you see on IG is real life with the photoshopped bodies. I wonder how bad that pissed Tracy off

also Alan was talking about where his dad lives and how there’s no Covid cases and they are gunna start moving back to normal and having prom and he said something like “you can’t be too relaxed or you’re gunna have a bunch of sick kids” and Tracy literally said “the bigger problem will be the STDs they all get after”

and halfway through Alan said him and Rachel had an abortion at one point but didn’t go into much detail
Thank YOUUUUUUUUU ❤

Reactions: 7
I didn't even notice until you mentioned it but yea that looks like they were micro-bladed that way.
View attachment 547674
Why do these women like going to cheap places to get botched procedures??? 😂 🤣 It literally looks like a two year old took a sharpie and went crazy with it while Tara was passed out on the sofa.

You’re a gem for listening to the podcast for us ❤. And what the hell does she mean by the bigger problem will be the STDs they all get after? So STDs are a bigger problem than COVID???? Or am I not just understanding it right??

Reactions: 13
Its wierd but if you go to the insta page of the microblading salon their pictures/videos of taras eyebrows look good and even! I think tara went home and put makeup on her eyebrows 🤦🏻‍♀️ and did the makeup unevenly

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She literally brings NOTHING to the conversation. It makes a lot of sense why she tries/ does all the talking, she’s literally afraid of Jess and Alan having an intelligent conversation that she can not be apart of because she has no brain capacity to hold an intellectual conversation. She’s too stupid to understand that if sometimes she just shut the duck up and let the adults in the room talk, the show would be decent, enjoyable and relatively relatable every now and then and it wouldn’t have the zero or 1 star ratings that it does. Tracy clearly does not know how to read a room. She’s pathetic.
This is why she clings to the ideas she does about Covid, because she’s chosen ignorance because she has no actual thought process. It really is starting to click. She’s dumb as tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Through first few mins and miscarriage gets brought up. Her: oh I know nothing about that. Like she’s some elitist top tier woman. 😡

Also, all a woman’s male friends want to sleep with her. Hear that bbworldwides wife?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why do these women like going to cheap places to get botched procedures??? 😂 🤣 It literally looks like a two year old took a sharpie and went crazy with it while Tara was passed out on the sofa.

You’re a gem for listening to the podcast for us ❤. And what the hell does she mean by the bigger problem will be the STDs they all get after? So STDs are a bigger problem than COVID???? Or am I not just understanding it right??
Yes she was essentially saying that stds are a bigger problem than Covid 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Tracy giving advice on the podcast...laughable

Tracy is giving low vibrations on this weak ass podcast (don’t ask why I’m even listening I’m bored 😂). She’s so dry with her answers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Through first few mins and miscarriage gets brought up. Her: oh I know nothing about that. Like she’s some elitist top tier woman. 😡

Also, all a woman’s male friends want to sleep with her. Hear that bbworldwides wife?! 🤣
She’s completely INSECURE! Confident and empowered women don’t go around saying tit like that. Ever. She’s miserable, hates her body and has some serious body dysmorphia, too...and it shows in everything she does. She will continue to stay toxic and repeat the same cycles until she finally sees reality for what it really is. Job? That’s laughable LMAO 😂 I hope she’s not referring to her podcast that isn’t even paid & she barely makes rent money off of lmaooooooo #joke 🤡 #clownmaloney

Tracy giving advice on the podcast...laughable

Tracy is giving low vibrations on this weak ass podcast (don’t ask why I’m even listening I’m bored 😂). She’s so dry with her answers
YASSSSS 👏 👏 this! Exactly. I haven’t listen to this episode but the last time I tried it was the same scenario. I refuse to waste my life listening to her insecure, vile and narcissistic bullshit. She has no advice. She’s a sheltered little rich witch… Or want to be rich witch. I can’t imagine being 33 and living with my parents or having my kids live with my parents while my parents pay my bills. She’s so far from an independent woman and this whole persona she tries to put off it’s hilarious

$1,062 split 3 ways isn’t a “job”. It’s a hobby.
THANK YOUUUU 👏 👏 exactly my thoughts. It’s a hobby at BEST. I won’t even get out of bed for $400 a month are you joking me lmaoooooo #notajob

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She literally brings NOTHING to the conversation. It makes a lot of sense why she tries/ does all the talking, she’s literally afraid of Jess and Alan having an intelligent conversation that she can not be apart of because she has no brain capacity to hold an intellectual conversation. She’s too stupid to understand that if sometimes she just shut the duck up and let the adults in the room talk, the show would be decent, enjoyable and relatively relatable every now and then and it wouldn’t have the zero or 1 star ratings that it does. Tracy clearly does not know how to read a room. She’s pathetic.
This is why she clings to the ideas she does about Covid, because she’s chosen ignorance because she has no actual thought process. It really is starting to click. She’s dumb as tit.
I actually listened this morning for the first time in a over six months and honestly enjoyed listening when just Jessica spoke. I feel like Alan tries to be cool in front of Tracy, but I thought a lot of what Jessica and Alan were talking about was actually interesting to listen to. Tracy ruined all conversations. No one cares that you can't speak about abortions or miscarriages - support your bleeping friends. She should have used that time to ask them really thought-provoking questions instead of turning that tit on herself.

Yes she was essentially saying that stds are a bigger problem than Covid 😂
Everything has to be about sex with her. It's getting to be very creepy.

She also mentioned something about how people should probably go to therapy after going through a miscarriage. So she just gets to pick and choose what therapy is good for? That is not how it works

“Job”. Hah
This is so last year/beginning of the pandemic when we were all bored AF. No one has done this tit since lmao

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
On today’s episode of things that never happened. No wonder him and Trashy get along so well both are delusional liars that create fake scenarios to make them feel better about themselves. I don’t think anyone would go near that nasty perverted slob even for a free tattoo besides Tracy’s desperate ass. Plus I’m 98% sure he’s closeted.
They definitely hooked up but I'm not 100% sure how far it went.
Also, a lot of his friends have speculated for years that he's in the closet 🤷‍♀️

That tattoo "artist" is a special kind of scum. He's the type to cat-call you and then call you an ugly fat witch when you don't pay him any mind. 😂 Little dick energy for sure.
^
Can confirm 100%. I wish I could post SS but I have a feeling he's got someone on here reporting back to him and it would completely give me away :LOL: I'm not in the mood to deal with his ragey backlash today

• Wow
7F829365-D7CE-4AF7-B377-E4B47DD993E0.jpeg

Alllll she does is post selfies lately no wonder shes losing followers theyre sooo edited and its just boring.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 548300

Alllll she does is post selfies lately no wonder shes losing followers theyre sooo edited and its just boring.
How is this being an iNfLuEnCeR? I need to understand this... how?
I’m beginning to wonder if she gets assistance for Julian and uses it for herself... because how is she making any money? Or is she just really that far in debt.

Reactions: 16
Funny how she says she has all these mental health issues yet she won’t see a therapist. She’s a joke. I know people who have PTSD from relationships & it’s because the relationship was abusive as duck. There’s not a shadow of a doubt that tells me that their relationship wasn’t toxic, but I don’t think it was toxic enough to trigger PTSD in her... maybe Corey, but I don’t see it being in her. She’s so attention seeking that even negative attention is something she will go after.
My son has actual PTSD from a year in Iraq so for her to use that term because Corey cheated pisses me off.

I didn't even notice until you mentioned it but yea that looks like they were micro-bladed that way.
View attachment 547674
😂😂😂 witch needs a refund. Omg!

• Sad
So childish and tone deaf of her how she always uses PTSD as a joke. Jerseylicious filming gives her ptsd, Corey gives her ptsd, she has absolutely no idea what these people who really have PTSD have seen and gone through. For example the healthcare workers I’m sure will have severe PTSD from seeing what they saw during covid, sorry Tracy your “trauma” does not equal PTSD. It equals petty high school tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.