Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just finished listening to that episode. Lol she sure did say she hates salmon. She's about to get dropped from eat clean bro šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Wow. How is she going to say that when she shows herself allegedly eating it everyday and wrote a comment about how thatā€™s all she eats now? How does she not see how obvious that is...

Reactions: 14
Wow. How is she going to say that when she shows herself allegedly eating it everyday and wrote a comment about how thatā€™s all she eats now? How does she not see how obvious that is...
Bc her followers don't notice it. They are equally as brain dead as her. It's sad at this point that people are blind to her antics. Even Tracy is blind to the tit she says, post, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Itā€™s trashy big T of course she would you think she cares? Her skin is special so her stomach is special
Lol šŸ˜‚ but seriously sheā€™d be sick as a dog if she was throwing drinks back like that if her surgery was recent.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I finally listened last night to the episode. I fell asleep towards the end. Good gawdddd does she snort lines!!?? She talks so much and so fkin fast. It's sooooooo annoying. She doesn't ever let Jess talk as we know. I just haven't listened an episode in forever so it was just crazy to hear her constantly cut her off and over talk her. Then poor Alan couldn't even get his questions out and she's already loudly answering them and half the time she got the answer wrong and had to answer again once he finally got the whole question out. She's so rude and annoying!

I think the salmon she was referring to when she said she doesn't like it, is the raw salmon in sushi. I do not like that either but I do like cooked salmon.

She was so literally triggered by Olivia being late. Wow. 12 years later...really..šŸ™„

I'm so glad Jess called her out on the fact that the whole experience wasn't bad. Jess did it ever so gently to not poke the crazy bear Tracy. Tracy is so full of tit. She enjoyed every last minute of that tit and what she got from it and would do it again in a heartbeat. She loves bragging about getting paid 5gs to show up at a club...yet she hated the show that gave her that platform. Sure Jan. Well wish granted because nobody would pay you .99 cents to show up anywhere now.

She is such a fkin know it all. It's soooooo so sooooo annoying!! I can not imagine dealing with her in real life. I don't know how Jess doesn't tell her to STFU!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
We will see if he really spills anything. But, he didnā€™t say no....
I wonder if she would even tell him? She would probably want him to randomly see her ā€œskinnyā€ and think she did it on her own and sheā€™s so hot again with her revenge body, she prob thinks he will feel like heā€™s missing out now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jackie....glad she's okay.
Definitely a word of caution for everyone rushing out and thinking any of these gastric sleeve options are safe. Personally I donā€™t really care what the FDA says because they are vastly corrupt. Cutting out the hormones in your stomach that help you break down nutrients and vitamins? šŸ˜® Iā€™m sorry but itā€™s a no for me dogā€¦ Let this be a cautionary tale to others who think weight-loss surgery is a quick fix because itā€™s not and if itā€™s not done right it could cost you a whole lot moreā€¦ Perhaps including even your life. This is why it should be reserved for those who desperately need it and donā€™t have other options.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Definitely a word of caution for everyone rushing out and thinking any of these gastric sleeve options are safe. Personally I donā€™t really care what the FDA says because they are vastly corrupt. Cutting out the hormones in your stomach that help you break down nutrients and vitamins? šŸ˜® Iā€™m sorry but itā€™s a no for me dogā€¦ Let this be a cautionary tale to others who think weight-loss surgery is a quick fix because itā€™s not and if itā€™s not done right it could cost you a whole lot moreā€¦ Perhaps including even your life. This is why it should be reserved for those who desperately need it and donā€™t have other options.
I have two uncles who got it and they are both still fat years later. Def not a quick fix.

Todayā€™s minisode. Still talking about Jerseylicious.

WHEW CHILE.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I agree with everything you said. A former coworker had the procedure but for some reason she refused to take the prescribed vitamins. Long story short is that it cost her her life.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Wow a stranger can do it for someone and she canā€™t even do it for her own kid. She posts this like she knows how to sign. šŸ™„

Jackie....glad she's okay.
This is what happens when you gets surgery you shouldnā€™t qualify for and like she said, donā€™t take your supplements. Tracy wonā€™t succeed because she knows better than anyone so itā€™s going to be interesting to see what happens to her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I just finished listening to that episode. Lol she sure did say she hates salmon. She's about to get dropped from eat clean bro šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I thought it was in regards to sushi. That sheā€™s doesnā€™t like the raw salmon sushi.

Reactions: 6
I agree with everything you said. A former coworker had the procedure but for some reason she refused to take the prescribed vitamins. Long story short is that it cost her her life.
Yes I know someone who died from complications of not following guidelines after his surgery. Left behind 2 kids. I have another friend who got it and still Drinks beer pretty regularly. I didnā€™t realize how dangerous that can be until this thread. Now Iā€™m worried for him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
What's the difference between a gastric sleeve and a gastric band or are they the same thing?

Reactions: 10
I love how she posted about depression, but stole it from Filippo. LOL I hate that shes always trying to crywolf to make people feel bad for her.

I have also noticed most of her videos and photos are coming from moms house. I think the photos she posted last week from the apt was prob her packing stuff up but trying to make it look like she still lives there. I saw on of the tattlers mention that the front of her house was a mess so she prob moved out and lives with mom.

She must be miserable being there. She cant post her thirst traps, or make stupid tiktoks and last but not least she has to watch her kids!!!! No wonder shes depressed. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love how she posted about depression, but stole it from Filippo. LOL I hate that shes always trying to crywolf to make people feel bad for her.

I have also noticed most of her videos and photos are coming from moms house. I think the photos she posted last week from the apt was prob her packing stuff up but trying to make it look like she still lives there. I saw on of the tattlers mention that the front of her house was a mess so she prob moved out and lives with mom.

She must be miserable being there. She cant post her thirst traps, or make stupid tiktoks and last but not least she has to watch her kids!!!! No wonder shes depressed. LOL
LMFAO GIRL SHUTUP šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ omg I laughed so hard at this
ā€œShe must be miserable being there. She cant post her thirst traps, or make stupid tiktoks and last but not least she has to watch her kids!!!! No wonder shes depressed. LOLā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.