Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Gigi married yet? I saw on FB she changed her last name (I think it's now Mancuso?). Not that it matters to me, but I would be shocked if she got pregnant before being married since she's so 'old school' as far as these things are concerned.
I wouldn’t put it past her to have found out then had a small wedding. Idk her private life is super private. Usually what’s posted is what she’s tagged in from her sister.

Reactions: 16
I’m confused why you want to argue with me? You did try to call me out and you made no sense. She wasn’t at the country club the day before Easter. WLS absolutely takes months to happen. None of your points were correct. Believe me, no ones crying here over you.
Arguing? I’m not making post after post to prove I’m in a right. I read it and moved on and I was actually not even going to entertain it until the second unnecessary post about “taking 2 seconds to google”. It was condescending and if I cared to google how long it took, I would’ve.. which by the way I never brought up how long the process took, I just said I think I remember you saying she actually had it done already or something about really soon but she kept up her horrible diet after so we moved on and a lot of people, not just myself, speculated that your info was wrong..

especially after the whole John thing it just reminded of that convo that was had in the past and I stated my assumptions/wrong recollections and moved on.. like I’m doing now.

edit *I actually even admitted that I was wrong about Easter and that it all seems to blend together because the threads go fast lol*

Now, hope you had a lovely Monday and rest of the week. Because constant posting back and forth is arguing. This is my second and last.

What’s new today, ladies? I’m over this weight loss talk and I’m sure Tracy is laughing and loving it over all the speculation and investigating lol

For the record, I looked into it and I have Kaiser and they drag you through the ringer. I have a friend who has another insurance and she requested the surgery and had it within 6 weeks. She put rolls of quarters in her pockets to weigh in first and then slowly took them out to weigh in weekly. So for you to say blanket statement that this is how it is isn’t factual. It’s all done differently. I believe she had it. She’ll never say though. She’s going to act like she did it “naturally”. 🙄
Okay okay, I said I’m done about weight loss talk but I’ve seen so many people say they know someone who wore ankle weights or as you mentioned do other tricks. I have a serious question, does the doctor not make the patient strip down and into a gown for the initial weigh in and all other check-up weigh ins? To like avoid this happening?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet she used the same doctor as Jackie. 👀
I wouldn’t put it past her, but if Tracy did have it done at St. Barnabas, then it wasn’t the same doc unless Jackie’s doctor changed offices. Her surgeon was out of a different hospital brand - Hackensack meridian health. I believe she has said she got it done at mountainside hospital in glen ridge. This is all from memory btw lol i remember over a year ago she was constantly posting about it

Can I just say baby Cecily’s model/professional photos Jess had been posting today are just lovely. Nice shots, nice cute outfits, not tacky at all. Unlike Big T when she yells at her kids forcing them into the perfect pose just for some free crappy boutique clothes
The tulip ones were way too cute 😭

Reactions: 9
I am inclined to believe she got the surgery. I wonder if Big T feels relieved? Excited? I would be seriously rethinking how it all came to this? A decade as a mini reality star, married, traveling to a single deadbeat mother of 3 with no drive to be present for my kids, be healthy for them and provide for them. Above posts are all correct. Our girl will find a way to f*ck this opportunity all up too. I am rooting for her for the sake of those kids but if I was a betting woman it would be to see her fail. She seriously can't get out of her own way. If she has a big head today imagine when she loses all the surgery weight. Betcha her parents might then make the decision to hold her accountable for those kids. I wonder too if Corey if took that trip at that time to skew her plans. Say what you want abt Corey, he hasn't come to out her surgery yet.

Arguing? I’m not making post after post to prove I’m in a right. I read it and moved on and I was actually not even going to entertain it until the second unnecessary post about “taking 2 seconds to google”. It was condescending and if I cared to google how long it took, I would’ve.. which by the way I never brought up how long the process took, I just said I think I remember you saying she actually had it done already or something about really soon but she kept up her horrible diet after so we moved on and a lot of people, not just myself, speculated that your info was wrong..

especially after the whole John thing it just reminded of that convo that was had in the past and I stated my assumptions/wrong recollections and moved on.. like I’m doing now.

edit *I actually even admitted that I was wrong about Easter and that it all seems to blend together because the threads go fast lol*

Now, hope you had a lovely Monday and rest of the week. Because constant posting back and forth is arguing. This is my second and last.

What’s new today, ladies? I’m over this weight loss talk and I’m sure Tracy is laughing and loving it over all the speculation and investigating lol

Okay okay, I said I’m done about weight loss talk but I’ve seen so many people say they know someone who wore ankle weights or as you mentioned do other tricks. I have a serious question, does the doctor not make the patient strip down and into a gown for the initial weigh in and all other check-up weigh ins? To like avoid this happening?
No. They just weigh in with their clothes like a normal appointment. Taking clothes and shoes off is a scale trick so they don’t do that. And Kaiser is a line of people weighing in for the initial class and all group classes. (No one else sees your weight).

Reactions: 8
I hate chocolate. I’m never eat it. Really?
Eye roll...just like I said she's really pushing the keto/low carb thing. Going out of her way to advertise how she's "loosing" weight. This is how you can so tell when she's lying/hiding other things. This witch loves to blast her life on social media whether it's lies or not she loves blasting it. So if she had the kids she'd be blasting it. If she cooked them dinner she'd be blasting it. If she was at her house she'd be blasting it. If she had a real man she'd be blasting it.
We all know that witch loves chocolate and her sweets. Next will be the keto icecream.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No, they don't require strip search type weigh-in's. HA!

It might be hard to believe for some, but there are LOTS of doctors (not just gastric) who are 'procedure happy' and do procedures just for the sake of being able to bill them out. People might not like to hear that, but it's true. So it shouldn't be a surprise that doctors are willing to do gastric surgeries on patients who might not reach the criteria on their own and use ankle weights etc. or who's insurance covers it (medicaid included). 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Eye roll...just like I said she's really pushing the keto/low carb thing. Going out of her way to advertise how she's "loosing" weight. This is how you can so tell when she's lying/hiding other things. This witch loves to blast her life on social media whether it's lies or not she loves blasting it. So if she had the kids she'd be blasting it. If she cooked them dinner she'd be blasting it. If she was at her house she'd be blasting it. If she had a real man she'd be blasting it.
We all know that witch loves chocolate and her sweets. Next will be the keto icecream.
I want to ask her if she’s going keto (because all signs point to her “doing” it) only for her to say she’s not doing keto, she’s just watching what she eats.

you know Tracy won’t promote anything unless it benefits her.

Wait did someone recently say she said on a podcast that she doesn’t like salmon?? Bc every single food post shows her “eating” salmon and she even wrote to that one commenter that she eats mashed up salmon like it’s tuna fish.

what’s sad about the wsl thing is that if she did it, which she probably did, it probably had nothing to do with wanting to be healthy for her kids, it’s simply to land a guy, that’s the entire reason for it. She prob thinks no one will want an overweight single mother of 3 that doesn’t work and is a mooch BUT she thinks if she’s hot, they might 😂 pathetic ...

Reactions: 26
Wait did someone recently say she said on a podcast that she doesn’t like salmon?? Bc every single food post shows her “eating” salmon and she even wrote to that one commenter that she eats mashed up salmon like it’s tuna fish.

what’s sad about the wsl thing is that if she did it, which she probably did, it probably had nothing to do with wanting to be healthy for her kids, it’s simply to land a guy, that’s the entire reason for it. She prob thinks no one will want an overweight single mother of 3 that doesn’t work and is a mooch BUT she thinks if she’s hot, they might 😂 pathetic ...
Yup. That is the root of her problem and why she’ll never be happy. She has nothing of value to offer so she thinks looking hot is what will give her value. It’s why her kids wear ill fitting clothes and her son wears girls clothes but still manages lashes, nails, evoke, extensions, and Botox/fillers. It’s why her kids are forced to take pictures of their moms ass that she photoshops to death. She got by for too long just on being someone who wasn’t gorgeous but was pretty enough to get free drinks and nice smiles from people and now she has no idea what to do with herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I just finished listening to that episode. Lol she sure did say she hates salmon. She's about to get dropped from eat clean bro 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How do we know she got surgery and when did she get it? I can’t imagine if she got it recently she would be out taking shots and drinking.

Reactions: 7
How do we know she got surgery and when did she get it? I can’t imagine if she got it recently she would be out taking shots and drinking.
It’s trashy big T of course she would you think she cares? Her skin is special so her stomach is special

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just finished listening to that episode. Lol she sure did say she hates salmon. She's about to get dropped from eat clean bro 😂😂
Did you catch the time stamp of when she said it? You should anonymously give them a little tip that she actively hates salmon yet she somehow eats theirs? Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you catch the time stamp of when she said it? You should anonymously give them a little tip that she actively hates salmon yet she somehow eats theirs? Make it make sense
She drowns it in BBQ sauce. But I swear that she just uses the same piece over and over until it smells. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“Jess’s Jizz Garage” is the title of the mini episode today... not even wasting my time on that one

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.