Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work for Johns Hopkins, in Baltimore MD. The states of MD, WV, VA and PA all have an extreme delay in elective procedures including WLS. There are people waiting 6-9 months just to get an estimated dated. My husband started his process in October and we were told that he could possibly get in towards the end of June or early July. Also, I highly doubt any physician is going to do Tracy a former Z list “celebrity” any favors. Who is going to risk a malpractice issue or their medical license to over look proper procedures just for her? The physician requires you to loose a certain amount of weight prior to each visit. So, the ankle weights are bull tit. For insurance to consider you eligible you must complete a mental health examination and attend therapy, you also have to attend dietary classes. No one is going to just over look the requirements because it’s Tracy from Jerseylicous, let’s be realistic. She is cat fishing with a filter per the usual.
For the record, I looked into it and I have Kaiser and they drag you through the ringer. I have a friend who has another insurance and she requested the surgery and had it within 6 weeks. She put rolls of quarters in her pockets to weigh in first and then slowly took them out to weigh in weekly. So for you to say blanket statement that this is how it is isn’t factual. It’s all done differently. I believe she had it. She’ll never say though. She’s going to act like she did it “naturally”. 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Its definitely not for me but i do think some people can successfully have open relationships. I don’t think Corey and Tracy are those people though. You have to have a really healthy foundation. Great communication. Respect for each other’s boundaries and complete trust in your partner to respect your agreement. Neither of them have the emotional maturity for that.
Agreed. I'm definitely not wired to handle that either. I have anxiety and that would just put me through the roof lol. In my mind I don't care how much trust I have for someone. People are human at the end of the day and I'd be fooling myself if I didn't think that my dude might start lusting after this other woman. This is just what I'd be thinking and it would bother me. I def could not handle a 3 person relationship. Dealing with one partner can be a headache at times so one is enough for me hah 🤣. Plus I feel like if I got mad at one snd the other was being nice or taking their side I'd end up getting even more pissed. 😅 Too much for me.
Now I could be the third wheel on occasion because it's not my relationship but I could never be the third wheel engaging in a relationship because I want my own man, my own wedding, etc... I don't want to share plus for the reasons I said above about too many people and possible drama.

Reactions: 19
and, its very possibly Corey is paying the 3k in rent and cant afford his own place so he moved back home. and i am not pro-corey but we truly dont know his side of the story. maybe large marge isnt getting child support but shes getting her rent paid for..
I admire your optimism but he’s not paying her rent. Lol Dude doesn’t have a job he’s not paying for dinner at McDonald’s, let alone $3000 in rent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I work for Johns Hopkins, in Baltimore MD. The states of MD, WV, VA and PA all have an extreme delay in elective procedures including WLS. There are people waiting 6-9 months just to get an estimated dated. My husband started his process in October and we were told that he could possibly get in towards the end of June or early July. Also, I highly doubt any physician is going to do Tracy a former Z list “celebrity” any favors. Who is going to risk a malpractice issue or their medical license to over look proper procedures just for her? The physician requires you to loose a certain amount of weight prior to each visit. So, the ankle weights are bull tit. For insurance to consider you eligible you must complete a mental health examination and attend therapy, you also have to attend dietary classes. No one is going to just over look the requirements because it’s Tracy from Jerseylicous, let’s be realistic. She is cat fishing with a filter per the usual.
She had her surgery at St Barnabas Medical Center in NJ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She had her surgery at St Barnabas Medical Center in NJ
I 1000% believe you. The only way I would think you'd be wrong is if your source lied to you. Especially because in true Tracy fashion she's going out of her way to all of a sudden stress to her followers she's doing keto which we all know will help you loose weight and quickly if you follow it. This is so nobody assumes she got surgery. Why she feels the need to lie about it who knows. My only thought is so she can get more deals pushing dieting crap by saying oh yes I did keto and I took this and this and used this. It's a money grab in her eyes. If she just says I got surgery nobody will want to know what she did or her secrets and tips. Plus it wasn't done for free by the surgeon. Someone paid him or her whether medicaid or her parents the doc got paid so she won't advertise him because undoubtedly people will ask who she went to. Everything is a hustle to her so she doesn't have to actually be a contributing member of society. She's a waste of tax payers money. 🤮 People like her make me sick.

Reactions: 24
Gigi just post on insta that she’s pregnant!
Is Gigi married yet? I saw on FB she changed her last name (I think it's now Mancuso?). Not that it matters to me, but I would be shocked if she got pregnant before being married since she's so 'old school' as far as these things are concerned.

• Heart
People are getting weight loss surgery in Jersey - no delays there. And the ankle weights are not a lie... just sayin.

Is Gigi married yet? I saw on FB she changed her last name (I think it's now Mancuso?). Not that it matters to me, but I would be shocked if she got pregnant before being married since she's so 'old school' as far as these things are concerned.
Yeah - saw that and was confused. Not judging her but I remember on the show, one of her story lines was hiding from her dad that she and Frankie were living together, bc her parents would not allow it. I know it was 10+ years ago, but still. Assumed they were into those “no living in sin” beliefs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I 1000% believe you. The only way I would think you'd be wrong is if your source lied to you. Especially because in true Tracy fashion she's going out of her way to all of a sudden stress to her followers she's doing keto which we all know will help you loose weight and quickly if you follow it. This is so nobody assumes she got surgery. Why she feels the need to lie about it who knows. My only thought is so she can get more deals pushing dieting crap by saying oh yes I did keto and I took this and this and used this. It's a money grab in her eyes. If she just says I got surgery nobody will want to know what she did or her secrets and tips. Plus it wasn't done for free by the surgeon. Someone paid him or her whether medicaid or her parents the doc got paid so she won't advertise him because undoubtedly people will ask who she went to. Everything is a hustle to her so she doesn't have to actually be a contributing member of society. She's a waste of tax payers money. 🤮 People like her make me sick.
I think she’s embarrassed that she qualifies. She’s photoshopped herself into someone who wouldn’t qualify so to admit it would admit that all her pictures are fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have a feeling she will copy Jackie. Jackie was quiet about WLS in the beginning and then as the pounds started coming off, she became more and more vocal. She was in a feature from the surgeon and got more freebies/discounts and promotions because of it. I appreciate her transparency about it throughout.

I imagine big T will do the same because a lick of fame is all she needs to feel “fulfilled” - little does she know if she was upfront about it from the get, I’m sure her followers would boost immensely. I see a lot of weight loss pages on insta and they have a LOT of engagement.

Reactions: 18
and, its very possibly Corey is paying the 3k in rent and cant afford his own place so he moved back home. and i am not pro-corey but we truly dont know his side of the story. maybe large marge isnt getting child support but shes getting her rent paid for..
I agree. I cannot STAND Corey. He's gross on so many levels. However, there's his side/her side/the truth. Corey is smart and a bit more classy (I can't believe I just typed that out), by not yapping his business all over social media. Whereas Tracy will do and say anything to gain sympathy from people. There is a slight chance that Corey is a SMALL portion of the rent (I do believe his ass is broke though), but Tracy will never, ever admit that. NEVER. Because she's hell bent on having everyone think she's a struggling, destitute, full time single mother of three small children. And these fools actually fall for it, even though there's tons of proof this is not the case.

Reactions: 27
Yeah - saw that and was confused. Not judging her but I remember on the show, one of her story lines was hiding from her dad that she and Frankie were living together, bc her parents would not allow it. I know it was 10+ years ago, but still. Assumed they were into those “no living in sin” beliefs.
And the fact that she flipped out over Tracy's parents not being at her wedding. I can't see her having a whole ass baby without being married first. But I heard her sister announced their engagement a couple of months ago, so who knows. Whatever, it's her life lol.

Reactions: 13
I have a feeling she will copy Jackie. Jackie was quiet about WLS in the beginning and then as the pounds started coming off, she became more and more vocal. She was in a feature from the surgeon and got more freebies/discounts and promotions because of it. I appreciate her transparency about it throughout.

I imagine big T will do the same because a lick of fame is all she needs to feel “fulfilled” - little does she know if she was upfront about it from the get, I’m sure her followers would boost immensely. I see a lot of weight loss pages on insta and they have a LOT of engagement.
I bet she used the same doctor as Jackie. 👀

Reactions: 18
Can I just say baby Cecily’s model/professional photos Jess had been posting today are just lovely. Nice shots, nice cute outfits, not tacky at all. Unlike Big T when she yells at her kids forcing them into the perfect pose just for some free crappy boutique clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.