Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the difference between a gastric sleeve and a gastric band or are they the same thing?
Gastric sleeve is where they remove the majority of your stomach. It’s left the size of an egg. The bypass is where they move your intestines around to not go into your stomach. Then the band is the only one you can undo. It’s literally like a belt for your stomach and you have saline added or removed depending on how much you can take in. It can be removed.

This season’s new money duster and black cami. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
D7190838-D496-4C49-9D26-10E52638FBA9.jpeg

Not starving cus of her parents i think she means 😒

I have two uncles who got it and they are both still fat years later. Def not a quick fix.

Today’s minisode. Still talking about Jerseylicious.

WHEW CHILE.
It was about jerseylicious again??? What did she say?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 538602

Not starving cus of her parents i think she means 😒

It was about jerseylicious again??? What did she say?

I think she should change it to say nothing my parents and Tata wont do for them. She has clearly proven she does nothing for them. Ex: no birthday parties, no xmas, no easter, no baths, no feeding them, no learning sign language. I can go on and on. LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Cue a fake crying, pick me messy live stream, I’m guessing
She’s gonna cry and say “I’m working so hard night and day to lose this weight on my own and watch what I eat, exercise, etc and people are lying and spreading rumors trying to take away my accomplishments”
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Lol this is gonna send her over the edge , bc you know she reads here. When’s her meltdown gonna start ?
I think he won’t admit or deny since he knows it could somehow get back to her that he’s “spreading misinformation”

Reactions: 13
Everything she does is so embarrassing. That video she posted from the other night in the bathroom mirror is sooo cringe. Legs spread, bent over trying to look smaller than she is doing some weird awkward dance trying to look sexy. She’s just a big sloppy mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Every time i see her post i come here. She’s a hot mess. Stop focusing on your ex. It’s old. You can’t keep new guys around because you choose horrible men to date (based on their attire, not personality) & they eventually find out how much you talk bad about your kids’ father.

It would be amazing if T had some grace and came out of this divorce a better person, butwe all know that won’t happen. Doesn’t give anyone else credit for raising those kids but herself. And we know that’s a lie.

FYI T- TRUE ITALIAN WOMEN... make sure their man is fed, their kids are impeccable and their house is immaculate. They don’t wear cheap aliexpress clothes.

• Heart
  • Haha
And I’ll leave it at that. Maybe he really knows nothing, or maybe he just won’t confirm anything
This is sad. My ex did NOT get along and I didn’t get along with his new wives, BUT, we spoke regarding our kids. Decisions needed to be made, arrangements schedules made. And we did it because we are ADULTS. We don’t speak now but my kids are all adults and we have no reason to. They both need to grow up. Especially concerning Julian. He needs decisions made. Unless they can’t make them legally. I’m pretty sure papa and Gigi gave control but still.

• Heart
Jackie....glad she's okay.
I don't understand how Jackie just decides to stop taking the vitamins that are prescribed for people post gastric surgery??? It just goes to show you that people really don't realize the lifelong impact this sort of surgery will have on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is sad. My ex did NOT get along and I didn’t get along with his new wives, BUT, we spoke regarding our kids. Decisions needed to be made, arrangements schedules made. And we did it because we are ADULTS. We don’t speak now but my kids are all adults and we have no reason to. They both need to grow up. Especially concerning Julian. He needs decisions made. Unless they can’t make them legally. I’m pretty sure papa and Gigi gave control but still.
That and how immature of the two of them. It’s also not setting a good example for the kids

Reactions: 21
I don't understand how Jackie just decides to stop taking the vitamins that are prescribed for people post gastric surgery??? It just goes to show you that people really don't realize the lifelong impact this sort of surgery will have on them.
Well let’s be real and not give Jackie any more credit than big ol T Pain. She’s also a certified idiot just like the whole Jerseylicious cast. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well let’s be real and not give Jackie any more credit than big ol T Pain. She’s also a certified idiot just like the whole Jerseylicious cast. 😂
I give Jackie props for being able to cook her ass off though and her kids and her look clean. Other than that I agree she's an idiot. She's def better than big momma t.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I give Jackie props for being able to cook her ass off though and her kids and her look clean. Other than that I agree she's an idiot. She's def better than big momma t.🤣
Lmao well yeah I agree with that, at least her house and kids are clean. But again, that’s bare minimum, so in that aspect, better than the dumpster fire that is Maloney Manor 😂 of course!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.