Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna cry and say “I’m working so hard night and day to lose this weight on my own and watch what I eat, exercise, etc and people are lying and spreading rumors trying to take away my accomplishments”
😂
I couldn't help but read this in her voice lmao spot on! 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll say it again..if she were losing weight with diet and exercise there’s no way in hell she wouldn’t be posting gym selfies!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jackie....glad she's okay.
So this exact situation happened to me, but I am not overweight and have never had weight loss surgery. I had fibroids and would lose a lot of blood with my periods which would make me severely anemic. My numbers were as low as hers and also had to get iron infusions every other week for 6 months. She was definitely looking for sympathy with that post. I don’t think she would have died from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just wanted to share... I lost 20 Lbs in 12 days on the COVID diet!! Woohooo!! So what if I couldn’t stand, I have lose skin, and I get dizzy all the time, but I’m thin!!!
So go on Tracy, get yourself some COVID!!!

I wonder if Trashbag Tracy let’s her 3 years old, use that tit💩colored lip liner to line her lips, because only a 3 year could do that crapshoot amazing lining!! Hey great photo shopping, the way your neck, face, and chest all have different skin tones, pretty cool!! Somebody quick, get this witch a 101 class on how to properly put on lipstick.
D81721EA-2F13-4B9C-9A65-CF89034F0485.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She cannot bleeping dance to save her life! She’s definitely proving she ain’t tit in bed because babie girl can’t throw it back to save her life🤣😂🤣😂
You’re so right she’s a terrible dancer! At their last bad examples party I think 2 Halloween’s ago, where she had the purple outfit- one of the saddies posted a video of her “breaking it down” and she looked sooooo bad. I can’t find it now but I know it’s out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But what do y’all have to say about those gross outfits she has the girls in? The top part is about to fall down and show too much!

Reactions: 17
But what do y’all have to say about those gross outfits she has the girls in? The top part is about to fall down and show too much!
She over sexualize those little girls and makes them grow up way too quickly.
Its sad how Tracy wants those girls to be her friends not her daughters.

Reactions: 30
Bc her followers don't notice it. They are equally as brain dead as her. It's sad at this point that people are blind to her antics. Even Tracy is blind to the tit she says, post, etc.
her children need sit down dinners like they are a family. I wonder when the last time she cooked and had the four of them eat together. I’m a single mom and make sure when I have my kids to always cook a good dinner and sit down together. And you know damn well she isn’t cooking for them because she would show them all sitting at the table eating if she did.

Every time i see her post i come here. She’s a hot mess. Stop focusing on your ex. It’s old. You can’t keep new guys around because you choose horrible men to date (based on their attire, not personality) & they eventually find out how much you talk bad about your kids’ father.

It would be amazing if T had some grace and came out of this divorce a better person, butwe all know that won’t happen. Doesn’t give anyone else credit for raising those kids but herself. And we know that’s a lie.

FYI T- TRUE ITALIAN WOMEN... make sure their man is fed, their kids are impeccable and their house is immaculate. They don’t wear cheap aliexpress clothes.

I’m Italian and I agree with everything you said!

her children need sit down dinners like they are a family. I wonder when the last time she cooked and had the four of them eat together. I’m a single mom and make sure when I have my kids to always cook a good dinner and sit down together. And you know damn well she isn’t cooking for them because she would show them all sitting at the table eating if she did.
Hopefully they get sit down dinners at home. And by home I mean with papa and Gigi.

Reactions: 16
Now we wait and see her post a picture of the four of them at the dinner table for the gram.
Shes so transparent

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way she makes those little girls pose in her pics is disgusting. There’s no way little girls pose like that w/o being told to. She’s taking away their innocence. In one of those pics Skylar is almost fully exposed. Tracy doesn’t get there are disgusting people who get off on seeing little kids like this. I even commented that in one of her tiktoks of Jayden and she blocked me of course.

Reactions: 26
I’m still waiting for her to flip out over Corey responding to me 😂😂😂
Same!
Even though my burner is blocked, I still wait for the SS from you lovely ladies.

I really do hope bc being extremely depressed and short fused from things happening years ago, is so draining and exhausting; that she gets help. Professional help, she is a mother of three and even though I only have one child I still struggled with PPD but knew that I had to get better for not only myself but for my child and relationship.
Tracy should seek professional help for her sanity as well as the growing minds of those sweet babies.

• Heart
So this exact situation happened to me, but I am not overweight and have never had weight loss surgery. I had fibroids and would lose a lot of blood with my periods which would make me severely anemic. My numbers were as low as hers and also had to get iron infusions every other week for 6 months. She was definitely looking for sympathy with that post. I don’t think she would have died from that.

Yup agree I have low iron after pregnancy and have gotten a couple of iron infusions, lots of women are anemic and need iron infusions.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.