Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It honestly fkn offends me she says tit like that. When my now fiance and his ex split he moved out of the home they had together and back to his parents and she continued to live there whilst he paid the mortgage. She then only moved out because her parents BOUGHT HER A HOUSE and because she “couldnt stand the memories” of the house anymore. witch, YOU cheated and YOU couldnt stand the memories
His ex is just as entitled as Tracy if not more 🤬

yeah corey is tit, but you cannot use the fact he lives with his mum/family again after walking away from the marriage with no money, etc

and, its very possibly Corey is paying the 3k in rent and cant afford his own place so he moved back home. and i am not pro-corey but we truly dont know his side of the story. maybe large marge isnt getting child support but shes getting her rent paid for..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In case anyone else is confused about why I first posted about her getting WLS in November and it just happened. At least do a 2 second google before trying to call me out.
LMAO go cry a river! “Calling you out” yea, I remember a convo of it being sketchy in the beginning and brought that up. Oh well.

Reactions: 8
6F85C32B-E316-4BE5-87F2-8BD88F79CB6B.png

What kind of trash posts this trash? I don’t get this type of humor. If you want to be classy and all. I think it’s safe to say that she is fully in touch with her trashy side and is completely accepting it with open arms!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
In case anyone else is confused about why I first posted about her getting WLS in November and it just happened. At least do a 2 second google before trying to call me out.
do you know who paid for the surgery? Was it her parents or did Medicaid seriously pay for this?

Reactions: 9
There’s no way that this is all she eats in a day... give me a bleeping break. She infuriates me sooooo much!! She doesn’t even read people’s questions. This person asked her questions about sugars and didn’t even acknowledge it. The fact that ANYONE is trying to go to big t for anyyy kind of health advice is beyond me. She also doesn’t even follow boombod.. you would think if you “promote” for them, you would follow them 🙄🙄🙄🙄
that’s BS...that’s about 300 calories a day yet she was slugging martinis like it was her job over the weekend. If that’s all she’s eating she’s be passed out from 1 drink.

Reactions: 17
LMAO go cry a river! “Calling you out” yea, I remember a convo of it being sketchy in the beginning and brought that up. Oh well.
I’m confused why you want to argue with me? You did try to call me out and you made no sense. She wasn’t at the country club the day before Easter. WLS absolutely takes months to happen. None of your points were correct. Believe me, no ones crying here over you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 536479

What kind of trash posts this trash? I don’t get this type of humor. If you want to be classy and all. I think it’s safe to say that she is fully in touch with her trashy side and is completely accepting it with open arms!
This is the same women who overly sexualizes her own children. Gives them boyfriends and girlfriends before they’re old enough to understand the concept. She cares about Sass & Swag. She is a garbage of a human. Who knows the whole story about how this happened? What lead them both to the site to begin with? Like this is not instant karma, this is a series of unfortunate events. she better hope that her own kids don’t turn to that kind of life searching for something at the bottom of a bottle due to crappy parents.
I can’t with her, glass house with stones.

Reactions: 25
do you know who paid for the surgery? Was it her parents or did Medicaid seriously pay for this?
No I have no idea but just from google it looks like Medicaid may cover it if she’s minimum 210lbs which is very possible. I think she weights a lot more than we all think even with the photoshop.

Reactions: 19
No I have no idea but just from google it looks like Medicaid may cover it if she’s minimum 210lbs which is very possible. I think she weights a lot more than we all think even with the photoshop.
I agree, after my daughter i weighed 167 and was still in a size 6 and was no where near looking like Tray. So she may carry her weight more proportionately but I think she was over 200.

Reactions: 14
I guess the day they filmed the podcast was a "cheat day" since they ate pizza and mozza sticks "on air" unless they lied about that too or pre recorded it weeks ago? I dunno nothing this girl says or does adds up
Let’s not forget the comment she made about having coffee with protein powder..:guess she doesn’t count that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the same women who overly sexualizes her own children. Gives them boyfriends and girlfriends before they’re old enough to understand the concept. She cares about Sass & Swag. She is a garbage of a human. Who knows the whole story about how this happened? What lead them both to the site to begin with? Like this is not instant karma, this is a series of unfortunate events. she better hope that her own kids don’t turn to that kind of life searching for something at the bottom of a bottle due to crappy parents.
I can’t with her, glass house with stones.
I almost blame her. She was the one introducing or allowing other women into their bedroom by going on those sites. Even if he asked the decision was up to her to do it. I think that's a bad idea because you're giving the person temptations. For instance if you're dieting the last thing you want to do is go to a pizza party, if you're a recovering alcoholic the last thing you want to do is go to a bar, etc...as far as I'm concerned having a 3rd person in the bedroom can lead to the person desiring it or other women more. I personally don't think relationships like that last. I know there's folks out there that do it and it works and also to each their own but I'd never do it with my husband or someone I cared deeply about. New sexual partners are always going to be more interesting than the one you've been having sex with for the past few years. 🤷‍♀️ Once someone gets a taste there may be no stopping them.

In addition if you allow your partner to fk someone in front of you technically there's no difference in my opinion if they fk them without you. Sex is sex at the end of the day. I'm open to hearing about it if you know or feel differently. This is just my take on the matter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I almost blame her. She was the one introducing or allowing other women into their bedroom by going on those sites. Even if he asked the decision was up to her to do it. I think that's a bad idea because you're giving the person temptations. For instance if you're dieting the last thing you want to do is go to a pizza party, if you're a recovering alcoholic the last thing you want to do is go to a bar, etc...as far as I'm concerned having a 3rd person in the bedroom can lead to the person desiring it or other women more. I personally don't think relationships like that last. I know there's folks out there that do it and it works and also to each their own but I'd never do it with my husband or someone I cared deeply about. New sexual partners are always going to be more interesting than the one you've been having sex with for the past few years. 🤷‍♀️ Once someone gets a taste there may be no stopping them.

In addition if you allow your partner to fk someone in front of you technically there's no difference in my opinion if they fk them without you. Sex is sex at the end of the day. I'm open to hearing about it if you know or feel differently. This is just my take on the matter.
Its definitely not for me but i do think some people can successfully have open relationships. I don’t think Corey and Tracy are those people though. You have to have a really healthy foundation. Great communication. Respect for each other’s boundaries and complete trust in your partner to respect your agreement. Neither of them have the emotional maturity for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I work for Johns Hopkins, in Baltimore MD. The states of MD, WV, VA and PA all have an extreme delay in elective procedures including WLS. There are people waiting 6-9 months just to get an estimated dated. My husband started his process in October and we were told that he could possibly get in towards the end of June or early July. Also, I highly doubt any physician is going to do Tracy a former Z list “celebrity” any favors. Who is going to risk a malpractice issue or their medical license to over look proper procedures just for her? The physician requires you to loose a certain amount of weight prior to each visit. So, the ankle weights are bull tit. For insurance to consider you eligible you must complete a mental health examination and attend therapy, you also have to attend dietary classes. No one is going to just over look the requirements because it’s Tracy from Jerseylicous, let’s be realistic. She is cat fishing with a filter per the usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.