Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfao NOT CAT LIPS šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I was thinking the same or maybe she got a surgeon to feel bad for her
I d0nT gEt ChIlD sUpPoRt, iLl GeT mY 500,000 fAkE fAnS t0 c0mE t0 y0u šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s just so weird because when I read that persons post who said ā€œI told you she was having surgeryā€ or whatever and gave a date brought me back to a person who said she was having it around thanksgiving and then disappeared when it didnā€™t happen and Tracy spiraled more lmaooo

Also, Tracy has posted enough to not have had surgery around that time (I could be wrong but she posted enough cause her divorce was around that time?? that we talked about it) and if you brightened her picture from the birthday when she said she was ā€œgetting readyā€ you can see the bulging stomach hidden in black lol

Reactions: 17
She has 3 kids 85% of the time & 4 jobs.... what are you talking about!?! Lmao..... please, Iā€™m sure Sammy enjoys the fact that Tracy canā€™t do these things with her. šŸ¤£
Oh absolutely. Sheā€™s probably like thank god i can post whatever version of a pic i want and donā€™t need to have a camera constantly in my face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thereā€™s no way that this is all she eats in a day... give me a bleeping break. She infuriates me sooooo much!! She doesnā€™t even read peopleā€™s questions. This person asked her questions about sugars and didnā€™t even acknowledge it. The fact that ANYONE is trying to go to big t for anyyy kind of health advice is beyond me. She also doesnā€™t even follow boombod.. you would think if you ā€œpromoteā€ for them, you would follow them šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
If thatā€™s all sheā€™s eating and she didnā€™t get wls, sure sheā€™ll lose some weight but sheā€™ll eventually plateau but not before she gets all the negative side effects of malnourishment (it was mentioned by other tattlers: hair loss, etc)

Reactions: 15
I just listened to the alan goes to the gatsby podcast. She said she hates salmon. That sucks for Eat Clean Bro lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Iā€™ve been keeping up and sorry not sorry but the person who said Tracy had surgery, I donā€™t believe you. Iā€™m assuming youā€™re the same person who said she was having the surgery around thanksgiving time in 2020 and that was false and then disappeared. Convenient that you were locked out of your tattle acct until tattle members started posting again about a potential weight loss surgery šŸ¤” I can plug in the keywords to find the posts again because I specifically remember us calling you out after your ā€œinsiderā€ info as fake and here you are again.

Heres the deal, you can clearly tell by her selfies she has found anew app or paid for pro to have her face skimmed AF. She wore bagging ass pants in that Boom Bod promo to look slim.. and she was clearly drinking for sammys mom party. I donā€™t think it was water.. Iā€™ve had dry martinis with no/little garnish that looked like water and was a specific drink for the person we were celebrating and after awhile it did taste like water lol! Sammys mom may have had a drink menu thatā€™s why there was no tequila!

She didnā€™t go ā€œmissing over Easter too. She was at the country club a day before Easter LOL and shortly after posted a thing or two. Doesnā€™t equal sugery. If I had weight loss surgery regardless if I can be up and running two days after... not posting tit. And YOU KNOW Tracy. Sheā€™s give hints. The divorce was recently finalized.. she probably was sleeeping a lot from the emotions and depression.. and surprising not on IG. clearly she still has feelings for Cory.. she has gone before without posting on IG.. I think itā€™s to keep us speculating.. so letā€™s not so hard anymore lol
Itā€™s me! Iā€™m the person! Itā€™s fine. You donā€™t have to believe me. Iā€™m just a stranger on the internet. Back when I first posted was when she started the process for surgery. WLS is not something you can get overnight. She needed to be monitored. She met with the bariatric center once a month starting back when I first posted and then finally got the surgery in March. I mean I guess you can ā€œplug in keywordsā€ but I clearly said in my first post back with this user name that it was me so Iā€™m not denying anything of my old account. Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re trying to prove. Itā€™s really totally okay if you donā€™t believe me but it also definitely happened.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just listened to the alan goes to the gatsby podcast. She said she hates salmon. That sucks for Eat Clean Bro lol
Yet she eats half a salmon for dinner every night šŸ˜‚ i donā€™t eat fish but Iā€™ve had to buy it before. Iā€™ve never asked for half of anything? Itā€™s usually by the pound or portion? Am i dumb or just confused lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yet she eats half a salmon for dinner every night šŸ˜‚ i donā€™t eat fish but Iā€™ve had to buy it before. Iā€™ve never asked for half of anything? Itā€™s usually by the pound or portion? Am i dumb or just confused lol
she eats the Eat Clean Bro stuff or she buys frozen portions of salmon lol. Even when she feeds her kids 'veggies' it's frozen corn.

Reactions: 13
Itā€™s me! Iā€™m the person! Itā€™s fine. You donā€™t have to believe me. Iā€™m just a stranger on the internet. Back when I first posted was when she started the process for surgery. WLS is not something you can get overnight. She needed to be monitored. She met with the bariatric center once a month starting back when I first posted and then finally got the surgery in March. I mean I guess you can ā€œplug in keywordsā€ but I clearly said in my first post back with this user name that it was me so Iā€™m not denying anything of my old account. Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re trying to prove. Itā€™s really totally okay if you donā€™t believe me but it also definitely happened.
And she went to the country club a few days BEFORE surgery. If you want to do some detective work Iā€™m sure you can spot the 4 days where she didnā€™t post anything on her feed.

Reactions: 18
she eats the Eat Clean Bro stuff or she buys frozen portions of salmon lol. Even when she feeds her kids 'veggies' it's frozen corn.
God forbid she cooks šŸ™„ but i just donā€™t get the half thing lmao maybe because i also track my food so i measure it all so itā€™s kinda making my mind spin

And she went to the country club a few days BEFORE surgery. If you want to do some detective work Iā€™m sure you can spot the 4 days where she didnā€™t post anything on her feed.
Yup she was there for Palm Sunday, a week before Easter.

Reactions: 11
God forbid she cooks šŸ™„ but i just donā€™t get the half thing lmao maybe because i also track my food so i measure it all so itā€™s kinda making my mind spin
True - knowing big T, half of a 32 oz filet of salmon is still only half a salmon ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I was thinking the same thing, what TF does 1/2 salmon mean? Itā€™s not like a salmon filet is the same size, and what kind of filet? A whole salmon? Canned?

Reactions: 16

Exactly. It probably seemed like. Day before Easter since she was very quiet from 3/31-4/4 but what do I know šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™ve been keeping up and sorry not sorry but the person who said Tracy had surgery, I donā€™t believe you. Iā€™m assuming youā€™re the same person who said she was having the surgery around thanksgiving time in 2020 and that was false and then disappeared. Convenient that you were locked out of your tattle acct until tattle members started posting again about a potential weight loss surgery šŸ¤” I can plug in the keywords to find the posts again because I specifically remember us calling you out after your ā€œinsiderā€ info as fake and here you are again.

Heres the deal, you can clearly tell by her selfies she has found anew app or paid for pro to have her face skimmed AF. She wore bagging ass pants in that Boom Bod promo to look slim.. and she was clearly drinking for sammys mom party. I donā€™t think it was water.. Iā€™ve had dry martinis with no/little garnish that looked like water and was a specific drink for the person we were celebrating and after awhile it did taste like water lol! Sammys mom may have had a drink menu thatā€™s why there was no tequila!

She didnā€™t go ā€œmissing over Easter too. She was at the country club a day before Easter LOL and shortly after posted a thing or two. Doesnā€™t equal sugery. If I had weight loss surgery regardless if I can be up and running two days after... not posting tit. And YOU KNOW Tracy. Sheā€™s give hints. The divorce was recently finalized.. she probably was sleeeping a lot from the emotions and depression.. and surprising not on IG. clearly she still has feelings for Cory.. she has gone before without posting on IG.. I think itā€™s to keep us speculating.. so letā€™s not so hard anymore lol
She was actually at the country club the weekend before Easter. Because Easter was supposed to be Coreyā€™s weekend but he was is PR. I believe she had it. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 21
Hear me out! What if!
Part of the reason Tracy had a witch fit over Coreyā€™s work trip was because she had the procedure, was recovering from the procedure and was pissed off that the kids would be home and she wouldnā€™t be able to just take whatever meds sheā€™s on and pass out for a few days. Tara probably had to focus on her mother and her actual sisterā€™s kids so maybe thatā€™s why Tracy was livid. Also, the outrage would be able to explain the MIA she took. Didnā€™t do Easter cause she was messed up on meds or something?

at the end of it all, Tracy looks for the quick solutions, this will backfire, especially if sheā€™s upped her diet to whatever bs she is spewing.... or sheā€™s saying it so when she does her reveal, it will make sense and nobody will question her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you! I hate that she reports on things she knows ZERO about. Her friend annmarie who lost both her parents to covid is a moron and spineless for staying friends with such a stupid person. Tracy has zero intellect. She does ZERO research before she reposts something. I hope her parents and her get covid.
Sheā€™s like a rude 5 year old who repeats EVERYTHING her parents do and say.
wasnā€™t it ericas parents who died?

Reactions: 10
Thereā€™s no way that this is all she eats in a day... give me a bleeping break. She infuriates me sooooo much!! She doesnā€™t even read peopleā€™s questions. This person asked her questions about sugars and didnā€™t even acknowledge it. The fact that ANYONE is trying to go to big t for anyyy kind of health advice is beyond me. She also doesnā€™t even follow boombod.. you would think if you ā€œpromoteā€ for them, you would follow them šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Ok so I am convinced shes doing keto. BUT, has help. In 2019 I was diagnosed with insulin resistance - pre diabetes and was put on meds. Since i got scared shitless that Iā€™d get diabetes, i started keto. I lost 50 lbs in 6 months. The first month was a HUGE change. So i think shes doing keto as it sucks the water out of you and yes you can look different in a month esp in the face if thats where u loose weight first (i do to and it was night and day in 1 month). BUT, when i got off the meds my keto stopped working so much. So i think she def has pcos or insulin issues and the combo of keto and meds is helping. But now going back to your comment, there is NO way thats what she eats everyday (she made it seem like she does, maybe im wrong). Shed get sick of it on day 4. But i think its possible its the amount she eats. I ate even less daily. I literally had NO appetite bc of the meds. Thats why the weight flew off. Once you are really really in ketosis and you have a lot of sugar fat, it literally starts to melt off. I tested myself weekly to ensure im in ketosis and it really worked. Im convinced shes doing the same. But not without the help of some meds. Could also be an underactive thyroid and shes on meds for that.

Reactions: 15
I guess the day they filmed the podcast was a "cheat day" since they ate pizza and mozza sticks "on air" unless they lied about that too or pre recorded it weeks ago? I dunno nothing this girl says or does adds up

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She was actually at the country club the weekend before Easter. Because Easter was supposed to be Coreyā€™s weekend but he was is PR. I believe she had it. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Yea I thought the Easter thing was the day before since the threads move so fast it all seems to jumble together! I still donā€™t believe it but thatā€™s my opinion.

Hear me out! What if!
Part of the reason Tracy had a witch fit over Coreyā€™s work trip was because she had the procedure, was recovering from the procedure and was pissed off that the kids would be home and she wouldnā€™t be able to just take whatever meds sheā€™s on and pass out for a few days. Tara probably had to focus on her mother and her actual sisterā€™s kids so maybe thatā€™s why Tracy was livid. Also, the outrage would be able to explain the MIA she took. Didnā€™t do Easter cause she was messed up on meds or something?

at the end of it all, Tracy looks for the quick solutions, this will backfire, especially if sheā€™s upped her diet to whatever bs she is spewing.... or sheā€™s saying it so when she does her reveal, it will make sense and nobody will question her.
Why am I totally forgetting about the work trip and the week she was silent!? Lmao this makes more sense! But who knows she lies like no other

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.