Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last three tiktoks are all face thirst traps no body no arms just face and some cleavage. Maybe she really did just have facial work done? Lipo, kybella, something not to invasive? Or maybe just premium photoshop. Its been so long since she posted herself without filters and face tune id prob not recognize her on the street

Reactions: 18
She will never be ‘sexy’ no matter how much weight she loses. There’s too much white trash skank in her. She will always be slutty but never sexy 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing in this world will change that

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There’s no way that this is all she eats in a day... give me a bleeping break. She infuriates me sooooo much!! She doesn’t even read people’s questions. This person asked her questions about sugars and didn’t even acknowledge it. The fact that ANYONE is trying to go to big t for anyyy kind of health advice is beyond me. She also doesn’t even follow boombod.. you would think if you “promote” for them, you would follow them 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Went to watch Tara’s stories and I think the one of Corey cracking the egg on Julian was deleted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this an asshole, ohh wait, it’s Trashbag Tracy’s overdrawn, lumpy, bumpy lips. Good job at using the tit 💩 colored liner! If it wasn’t for all the filters, face tuning, and extreme photo shopping she does, imagine how much worse the picture would be! Our poor eyes 👀!!

1140055E-03D1-4C05-ABC5-BDFC951C60EE.png
F453AA5D-A7B5-4E7D-B678-B2BF42D96499.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her “sexy and seductive”
Posts on her story really give me second hand embarrassment. I wonder what her friends think, I would be so embarrassed to see a friend of mine acting like that

Reactions: 27
There’s no way that this is all she eats in a day... give me a bleeping break. She infuriates me sooooo much!! She doesn’t even read people’s questions. This person asked her questions about sugars and didn’t even acknowledge it. The fact that ANYONE is trying to go to big t for anyyy kind of health advice is beyond me. She also doesn’t even follow boombod.. you would think if you “promote” for them, you would follow them 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Sure that’s all she’s eating since she had surgery. BUT that’s still not eating correctly. She needs more protein. I can’t wait to see all her hair falling out since she’s not following a correct diet. And bet me she’s not taking the vitamins and supplements.

Reactions: 25
With that comment she made, it makes me think she had the surgery. Im so curious.

Reactions: 16
I’ve been keeping up and sorry not sorry but the person who said Tracy had surgery, I don’t believe you. I’m assuming you’re the same person who said she was having the surgery around thanksgiving time in 2020 and that was false and then disappeared. Convenient that you were locked out of your tattle acct until tattle members started posting again about a potential weight loss surgery 🤔 I can plug in the keywords to find the posts again because I specifically remember us calling you out after your “insider” info as fake and here you are again.

Heres the deal, you can clearly tell by her selfies she has found anew app or paid for pro to have her face skimmed AF. She wore bagging ass pants in that Boom Bod promo to look slim.. and she was clearly drinking for sammys mom party. I don’t think it was water.. I’ve had dry martinis with no/little garnish that looked like water and was a specific drink for the person we were celebrating and after awhile it did taste like water lol! Sammys mom may have had a drink menu that’s why there was no tequila!

She didn’t go “missing over Easter too. She was at the country club a day before Easter LOL and shortly after posted a thing or two. Doesn’t equal sugery. If I had weight loss surgery regardless if I can be up and running two days after... not posting tit. And YOU KNOW Tracy. She’s give hints. The divorce was recently finalized.. she probably was sleeeping a lot from the emotions and depression.. and surprising not on IG. clearly she still has feelings for Cory.. she has gone before without posting on IG.. I think it’s to keep us speculating.. so let’s not so hard anymore lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wasn’t there a comment from someone praising her cat ass looking lips
Lmfao NOT CAT LIPS 😂😂😂😂

I’ve been keeping up and sorry not sorry but the person who said Tracy had surgery, I don’t believe you. I’m assuming you’re the same person who said she was having the surgery around thanksgiving time in 2020 and that was false and then disappeared. Convenient that you were locked out of your tattle acct until tattle members started posting again about a potential weight loss surgery 🤔 I can plug in the keywords to find the posts again because I specifically remember us calling you out after your “insider” info as fake and here you are again.

Heres the deal, you can clearly tell by her selfies she has found anew app or paid for pro to have her face skimmed AF. She wore bagging ass pants in that Boom Bod promo to look slim.. and she was clearly drinking for sammys mom party. I don’t think it was water.. I’ve had dry martinis with no/little garnish that looked like water and was a specific drink for the person we were celebrating and after awhile it did taste like water lol! Sammys mom may have had a drink menu that’s why there was no tequila!

She didn’t go “missing over Easter too. She was at the country club a day before Easter LOL and shortly after posted a thing or two. Doesn’t equal sugery. If I had weight loss surgery regardless if I can be up and running two days after... not posting tit. And YOU KNOW Tracy. She’s give hints. The divorce was recently finalized.. she probably was sleeeping a lot from the emotions and depression.. and surprising not on IG. clearly she still has feelings for Cory.. she has gone before without posting on IG.. I think it’s to keep us speculating.. so let’s not so hard anymore lol
I was thinking the same or maybe she got a surgeon to feel bad for her
I d0nT gEt ChIlD sUpPoRt, iLl GeT mY 500,000 fAkE fAnS t0 c0mE t0 y0u 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.