Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also... poor christa sounds like a dumb witch... she thinks tracy thought of this play on words? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ tracy canā€™t even get off the couch, lady. She stole it from some other family Iā€™m SURE
Just look at the hashtag #Fourever .... thereā€™s no originality behind it. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is really going to milk this divorce & jUsT tHe fOuR oF uS bullsh*t forever. She keeps coming up with new stuff for compliments. She is absolutely pathetic. Get OVER IT!!!!! Either say what happened once & for all then DROP IT or shut up already!! I'm sorry this self indulged crap is soooo annoying. She acts like she will drag it out until she's 70. SiNgLe sCoRpIo sCiCiLiAn gRaNdMa #3under3 #fourever šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“ fckin moron!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I donā€™t know which one of our ladies said that tattoo artist was posting thirsty ass responses to her but I GOT RECEIPTS YAā€™LL lmao
Ew. If a strange man commented ā€œgive me those lipsā€ on my Instagram Iā€™d rather stab myself then spend an hour sitting close to him. But she has no self respect. She takes any scraps of attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I donā€™t know if any of you follow Marie from The Real World and challenges on MTV but she posted this in IG and look at Tracyā€™s comment
Hmm so shes prob setting up all the keto diet comments cos shes doing this body contouring soon....maybe they suggested dieting before the procedure as well....interesting.....

Reactions: 12
Tracy thatā€™s not even what the point of the mask is....yā€™all still breathing in each others face and if you were to give him the virus he could still pass it to family or the next customer who comes when itā€™s closed with no mask.........OR he could pass it to you and you bring it home to your kids and parents, thatā€™s how spreading a virus works....
4CDDED32-E773-4194-BC95-418CC02B52B9.jpeg

We didnā€™t haveeeee to
I try to defend you sometimes then you go and type some smug nonsense smfh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I donā€™t know which one of our ladies said that tattoo artist was posting thirsty ass responses to her but I GOT RECEIPTS YAā€™LL lmao
I know for me, personally, out of respect for my man, I never acknowledge men like this on my social medias, and in public I just say a polite ā€œthank youā€ (gotta say something cause you never know whoā€™s fucked enough to attack you over rejection or being ignored). My man does the same with women. And the thing is, when you have a loving man, you donā€™t need that outside validation (it is nice to get though lol), so I donā€™t see how any dude would want his girl going to a man already so desperate for her. And it has nothing to do with whether your man is secure or insecure, if another man is saying ā€œgimme those lipsā€, YOUR man ainā€™t going to want you around him! So what Iā€™m getting at is... T further proves she ainā€™t got no man and if there is a man in her life, then as we said before, she is nothing more than a duck and also, if she is a sidepiece as she was before, then that is also why buddy wouldnā€™t care about T seeing this thirsty man.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No. They just weigh in with their clothes like a normal appointment. Taking clothes and shoes off is a scale trick so they donā€™t do that. And Kaiser is a line of people weighing in for the initial class and all group classes. (No one else sees your weight).
No, they don't require strip search type weigh-in's. HA!

It might be hard to believe for some, but there are LOTS of doctors (not just gastric) who are 'procedure happy' and do procedures just for the sake of being able to bill them out. People might not like to hear that, but it's true. So it shouldn't be a surprise that doctors are willing to do gastric surgeries on patients who might not reach the criteria on their own and use ankle weights etc. or who's insurance covers it (medicaid included). šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Oh wow! Iā€™d donā€™t even know there was ā€œgroups for this type of thing either. Thank you both!

Reactions: 11
Tracy thatā€™s not even what the point of the mask is....yā€™all still breathing in each others face and if you were to give him the virus he could still pass it to family or the next customer who comes when itā€™s closed with no mask.........OR he could pass it to you and you bring it home to your kids and parents, thatā€™s how spreading a virus works....View attachment 542301
We didnā€™t haveeeee to
I try to defend you sometimes then you go and type some smug nonsense smfh
According to Tracy, the virus isnā€™t real, so she basically doesnā€™t give a duck. That whole show she put on when her friend lost her parents, she clearly made an ass of herself at some point that for a while everyone distanced themselves from her and her mother had to go an reconcile for her. Tracy is that friend. Tracy is that mother. Tracy is that customer. Tracy and the people like her are why we are nowhere near seeing an end to this situation with the masks.

Reactions: 23
Clearly this lady copied Tracy!!! Remember Tracy is a trendsetter and does everything first. LMAOOO

She def gave him her magical BJ for the tattoos. LMAOOO
Exactly what Iā€™m thinkingā€¦ He is super thirsty and sheā€™s just as Thirstyyyy for free stuff and services so Iā€™m guessing there was some type of mutual agreement there or hook up for her new tribal hand tattoos which by the way look absolutely ridiculous! šŸ¤£ šŸ™„

Good catch on the YSL handbag commentā€¦ Knowing Tracy she would probably just ignore that comment. I wonder if he did have anything to do with her getting that hand bag?
[/QUOTE]
I thought it sounded weird for a guy to randomly point that out and specify the name brand. Also all the comments from.him look staged . Maybe she "influenced " him to write them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.