Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like she can’t spell. And seriously? If I wasn’t working and my parents were taking care of my kids you can best bet they would kick my ass up and down the streets for doing stuff like this.

witch dresses her son in girls clothes, doesn’t know sign language, dresses her girls in too big, ugly, trashy, hooker looking clothes because they’re free. Yet THIS is what she chooses to spend money and time on.

Tracy we know you read here, Tracy’s friends we know YOU read here. Someone get this witch some help. She is out of control and a bleeping lunatic who needs a reality check. You’re not friend if you keep letting this behavior continue. **End Rant**

ETA: Oh and stop trying to make Ace happen, it’s not going to happen. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She def reads here... the screen shot someone posted from her stories says “I had the time today” and I feel like that’s a shot to people on here because that is a common thing that’s said. She sucks

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sure.....he open the shop just for her and had to add "to work around the kids school schedule "
20210422_111907.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Echo doesn’t do dainty. It’s not his style, and the select few he does it for, he’s super meticulous about it with them.

We’re piling on the “I’m a great mom, look at me I get tattoos for my kids in regards to it” thick today... huh....

Echo wouldn’t do them for her, he does them, very far and few, but he does them.
Echo probably also didn’t have time for bullshit today or her parents weren’t letting her go to queens to get tattooed.
Too bad, I work just a few feet from Echo. Can't say where, but I do see him outside on his breaks and when he parks his car. I would've asked her for a photo together , pretending I was a fan. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her hands, those tats, the nails...all of it eww...
Not a fan.. 🤮
very curious if these finger tattoos have a meaning..
How come she got the Citroen logo tattooed on her?
cant wait for her explanation and reasoning behind the finger tats.. remember, she plans everything out.. like Julian Chase Epstein being 18 letters, and how the number 18 means Life in Hebrew. NoThInG Is CoInCiDenTaL in her life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She is looking very latoya Jackson in that stupid bedazzled captain hat .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't comprehend why her parents don't make her get a real job. She's not accountable for anything, she gets all these things done with their money (cause theres no way she gets them for free)and have her kids look all bad. she did say she doesn't want the crap the Epstein get them. I'm not defending Corey, but let's face it all the child support will go to her mop extensions, spider lashes and trashy clothes. Her number one priority it's her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly i don’t think she paid for these dirty finger tattoos. she probably used her con artist personality and exchanged for shoutouts on her InFlUeNc3R s0ciAl MeDiA

i really don’t have words anymore. I can’t believe i wanted to be like her in my teens. i was still a fan up until last year. It blows my mind this is the same person - like seriously what the duck is she doing. I’m pretty sure it’s common to go through a “fake boyfriend” phase maybe in grade 8 but idk about doing that at 33 as a SinGle M0M 0F THR3E - where did she find this tattoo inspo? I want to know the exact google search she was on 😂 just wow. Everything is so embarrassing and strange. I feel so much second hand embarrassment with everything she says and does. The fake man, the fake life, the fake hair, the fake tan, the fake nails, the fake lips, the fake body, the fake job, the fake ethnicity, the fake family. Everything is bleeping fake

• Heart
Reactions: 26
where did she find this tattoo inspo? I want to know the exact google search she was on 😂 just wow.
[/QUOTE]

finger tattoos women 😂😂😂

1619118124411.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 541637
She has lost her mind. Tracy, you’re a nobody. “Thank you for accommodating me”. You’re not an influencer. You’re not a celebrity. You’re not even verified because most of your followers are fake. Get real. And you should still wear a mask, you could still get covid! Even if it’s just 2 people.
Just like when the salon opened just for her yet we saw clients walking in the background. She’s an imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.