Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally some entertaining content. I was getting bored of the WLS topic.

The two r's are different. The e's are different. The v looks like a u because he didn't add a point... it's just rounded. The o looks like an a. The random lines and dots in her fingers - what is that? Morse code for "I'm a stupid witch"? Hey Trashy Tray, how about you fourget about spending money on dumb, tacky tit?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The random lines and dots in her fingers - what is that? Morse code for "I'm a stupid witch"?
Hahahah😂🤣 I’m dying here!!!! Hahahha, I can’t, I almost peed myself laughing so hard!! Some of you are coming hard tonight!! I love it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Finally some entertaining content. I was getting bored of the WLS topic.

The two r's are different. The e's are different. The v looks like a u because he didn't add a point... it's just rounded. The o looks like an a. The random lines and dots in her fingers - what is that? Morse code for "I'm a stupid witch"? Hey Trashy Tray, how about you fourget about spending money on dumb, tacky tit?
She could have just had a calligrapher do something nice and original instead of an iNStAGrAM fONt

How come she got the Citroen logo tattooed on her?
Lmao the Europeans will get it 😂😂 Tracy would never know because she’s never been there 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Echo refuses to do hand/finger tattoos so instead of listening to someone she trusts, she ran to someone who would do it for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

I wanted to add finger tattoos are a witch to maintain. We’ll be able to tell how little she washes her hands now
I’ve had a finger tattoo for almost 14 years now and it still looks great. That’s with sanitizing 10,000x a day since I work in healthcare. My mother in law got one that didn’t even last past 6 months. It really depends on your skin... I’m betting hers will wear off in a year or so.

Reactions: 16
I’ve had a finger tattoo for almost 14 years now and it still looks great. That’s with sanitizing 10,000x a day since I work in healthcare. My mother in law got one that didn’t even last past 6 months. It really depends on your skin... I’m betting hers will wear off in a year or so.
Oh okay a few of my friends have gotten them and they are basically gone after having them for a few years. She has sPeCiAl sKiN so who knows how long they’ll really stay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For the people in the back who didn’t read it before. We don’t expect perfection. But Tracy, YOU don’t do the BARE MINIMUM!!!!!

And I love that it looks like “fawever”. 😂 Who does that? I guess since she’s an “Instagram influencer” she has to use Instagram font. 🙄
That is not correct cursive at all. I'm absolutely dying about this tattoo...she should be so pissed that it's fucked up and says FAWRever 😂😭😂😭just shows you how absolutely uneducated and down right just foul she is. I wouldn't be showing this off..could u imagine?? and the guy that did it looks gay. Not that there's anything wrong w being gay but she prob s'd his d for those tats LOL and that's not cute either. This girls whole page is an absolute dumpster fire and she doesn't even realize it. I don't think no matter how disgusted I get, (bc I'm always more disgusted when it comes to Trashy lol ) that'll I'll ever be able to unfollow her or look away from this. And these threads make it that much funnier

**Edit
Omg im surprised shes even addressing it with a post! Hah wow she def reads here!!

Tracy that’s not even what the point of the mask is....y’all still breathing in each others face and if you were to give him the virus he could still pass it to family or the next customer who comes when it’s closed with no mask.........OR he could pass it to you and you bring it home to your kids and parents, that’s how spreading a virus works....View attachment 542301
We didn’t haveeeee to
I try to defend you sometimes then you go and type some smug nonsense smfh
Also why are her shirts always conveniently falling off her shoulders just at the right time for a pic like girl stop!

Edit**
Also i love how hard you guys are coming at her on this dudes page and hers

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
and the guy that did it looks gay. Not that there's anything wrong w being gay but she prob s'd his d for those tats LOL and that's not cute either.
If he's straight, I imagine he's a corny 🌽 cornball. He probably said some corny tit like "I'm gonna leave the ring finger bare because I might have to put something shiny there 😉" and Tracy in turn would have to play along because she's getting tatted for free. I think she's the type of person who says things she doesn't mean, like she would never get married again, in hopes she gets some sucker that says "I can change your mind" or some other stupid cheesy quote she'd probably use as an IG caption. (Ya Welcome, captain! 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm cracking up because I know she’s been looking at that tattoo thinking dam it really does look like an a. Well technically it is an a. The line to connect the o to the other letters needs to be at or towards the top of the o, not at the bottom because that makes it an a. That v also looks like a u. Tracy girl....what was you thinking??? I can't believe the artist partook in this. Garbage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm cracking up because I know she’s been looking at that tattoo thinking dam it really does look like an a. Well technically it is an a. The line to connect the o to the other letters needs to be at or towards the top of the o, not at the bottom because that makes it an a. That v also looks like a u. Tracy girl....what was you thinking??? I can't believe the artist partook in this. Garbage.
Whatever he needed to do to get that a1head from her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she still calling Julian “Ace”? She no longer has a ‘full house’ now that she’s divorced and furrever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
the fact that she used an Instagram font for this crappy tattoo tells me everything I need to know about it.... It’s all for the gram. If the tattoo was actually about her and her kids, she would have done something related to the kids. She could have had Jayden and Skylar write it. She could have written it herself. She could have had a cool concept incorporating something that’s a symbol. But this tit that doesn’t even look correctly spelled, just says everything it needs to say. Tracy put Tracy first. It’s exactly like those bum ass half assed parents that get tattoos of or for their kids, yet the tattoo itself is garbage & they want to front like they’re parent of the year. Tracy wanted her fingers tattooed so bad that she found someone who would do it because Echo told her no. It honestly just shows that Tracy doesn’t listen to anybody and just does what she wants anyways. I personally don’t like Echo’s style and I sure as tit don’t like his attitude and the first impression I ever got of him still to this day makes my skin crawl ... but he like any other good artist will tell you hey I won’t do that and here’s why you really shouldn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hmm so shes prob setting up all the keto diet comments cos shes doing this body contouring soon....maybe they suggested dieting before the procedure as well....interesting.....
Yup
She is a lazy whorebag
No way is she bothering to do any exercise

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know anything about this body contouring she "cant wait" to get done? Is it non surgical laser type treatment? Is there down time? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.