Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know which one of our ladies said that tattoo artist was posting thirsty ass responses to her but I GOT RECEIPTS YA’LL lmao
Oh he thirsty THIRSTY lol
I can see her using him just for more free tattoos and to get back at corey just to show she isn’t single

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know which one of our ladies said that tattoo artist was posting thirsty ass responses to her but I GOT RECEIPTS YA’LL lmao
Makes me wonder if he got her that "yves saint laurent" handbag. Look how she replied or maybe I'm just looking into it too much.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So I noticed the font looked very familiar... You guys. It’s the bleeping Instagram story cursive font. And that tattoo is just dumb all together. It looks like she spelled “forever” wrong. View attachment 541622
Lmaooooo what 🤣

I’ve got to be kidding me! Yet… I know you’re not 🤦‍♀️ What an IDIOTTT

LMAOOOOO THANKS FOR THE LAUGH THO BIG MAMA TRAYWAY ♏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
where did she find this tattoo inspo? I want to know the exact google search she was on 😂 just wow.
finger tattoos women 😂😂😂

View attachment 541864
[/QUOTE]

Clearly this lady copied Tracy!!! Remember Tracy is a trendsetter and does everything first. LMAOOO

She def gave him her magical BJ for the tattoos. LMAOOO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
sorry guys but i can't get over the stupid hat.
Will there be more hats? Can you get a fireman or police one ? Surely not just captain .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Clearly this lady copied Tracy!!! Remember Tracy is a trendsetter and does everything first. LMAOOO

She def gave him her magical BJ for the tattoos. LMAOOO
[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I’m thinking… He is super thirsty and she’s just as Thirstyyyy for free stuff and services so I’m guessing there was some type of mutual agreement there or hook up for her new tribal hand tattoos which by the way look absolutely ridiculous! 🤣 🙄

Good catch on the YSL handbag comment… Knowing Tracy she would probably just ignore that comment. I wonder if he did have anything to do with her getting that hand bag?

• Haha
That poor guy... she prob saw all of his comments and decided to pray on him to get free tit bc she obv can see he has an interest in her. Horrible

• Wow
  • Heart
So i just looked up that Tattoo place and thats in South Plainfield, NJ which is 10 minutes from my job. So this dirty witch can drive all the way to South Plainfield from her parents house which is prob around 40min - an hour to get there for a fucken pointless tattoo. But yet needs her moms help to bring Julian to school cause its too far.

Im really starting to dislike her. Where the duck are her priorities and responsibilities?!?!?!? You have 3 kids that lack attention, which you constantly claim they are your #1 priority. I just dont get it anymore. Always crying wolf about being single mom with no money but still spends money like she has it.

Before she claims people are jealous or hating on her, FYI im not hating. I just think these choices she makes are fucken stupid and selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Y’all.... GO LOOK AT THE REVIEWS OF THE SHOP. A lot of their most recent reviews are 1 star, Tracy fits right in.

• Haha
Exactly!!! Me and my husband both work and have 2 kids and bills and we 1. barely have time to ourselves and 2. dont get tattoos because its just not in our budget right now.
well, duh. it's because you and your husband have a mortgage or rent to pay, cars, daycare, savings accounts, 401k / IRAs, etc. life is weird when you're not banking on inheriting from your parents or just having them spend their golden years providing for you and YOUR kids, like our dear Big T. lol.

genuinely curious how she intends to spend her 'golden years'? will she still be shilling Princess Armor? the podcast? Boom Bod?

• Haha
Two things
Those finger tattoos are seriously ugly
Please, I’m begging you, learn the meaning of “iconic” and stop using it. Find another adjective for things you like.

Reactions: 19
Better to out yourself than have people calling you lame for using IG text for inspiration 😂😂😂
She is definitely reading here. I just came to post this. Someone called out the font was from insta a few posts ago and now she's posting this. Hey Big T!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.