Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have finger tattoo’s and am contemplating more ... after seeing these Im really like ehhhh maybe not 😂 What annoys me about her (and the whole new tattoo generation) is they get them all to be on show, so they fill their arms/hands, face, neck, fingers etc first ... she’s already got her kids names, the furrever is just redundant 🙄

Reactions: 15
Ewwww she's got more tattoos. I don't mean this personally to anyone that has them, it's just my own preference but they're horrid, downmarket and honestly she looks like she belongs on a ghetto 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate all her tattoos. None are for those kids. Not a single one. Every single one she got was for her and her only. The names, sure whatever. But then it went further with the Ace tattoo behind her ear 🙄 then the ILY symbol for him on her arm 🤦🏻‍♀️ horrible placement and so poorly done. Now it's the crap script of "fourever"...someone let this girl find an actual artist.
The best one yet is the 🌶 on her thumb 🤣 stupid.
Shes looking more and more like a detention desk with her cheap 30 minute tattoos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This very well could be a minority opinion... But I actually am bothered by "fourever" tattoo. Despite you being divorced, that man is STILL their father and he is still THEIR family. This tattoo alone speaks volumes at the length she will go to in order to exclude him from their lives. I don't have kids yet, but I could never imagine isolating my partner in such an overt manner. Her issues are not her children's issues and yet she can't grasp how toxic and damaging that is because she's a child... End rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This very well could be a minority opinion... But I actually am bothered by "fourever" tattoo. Despite you being divorced, that man is STILL their father and he is still THEIR family. This tattoo alone speaks volumes at the length she will go to in order to exclude him from their lives. I don't have kids yet, but I could never imagine isolating my partner in such an overt manner. Her issues are not her children's issues and yet she can't grasp how toxic and damaging that is because she's a child... End rant.
Totally agree!! Who cares at this point what he did or what he's doing I'd be thinking!! I find life to be so much easier and less stressful when you don't hold onto anger and hate!! She loves loves loves the drama and playing victim/damsel in distress so she can get people to feel bad for her and make them want to rescue her.🙄 It's all an act. She wouldn't know what to post or do with herself at this point if she didn't hate Corey and his girl because taking care of her kids and giving them her undivided attention is boring to her. Once she lands a man all these posts will stop. Mark my words lol. It will be so easy to figure out when she finally has started a new relationship or seriously dating someone.

Good luck Justin. May the odds be in your favor. Don't say we didn't warn you.🤣 I think I'm going to send him the tattle link.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes! This! I wanted to say this too. It’s not like their father completely left them. Putting this “fourever” in their heads is going to mess them up even more. She’s an asshole.

Reactions: 21
I feel like I remember her saying soometime back that Corey would love it if she was tatted and here we are lmao next is the sleeve

• Haha
  • Sick
This is called PARENTAL ALIENATION & it’s a form of Child Abuse.
There is sooo much I could share about this because I’ve read so many scholarly articles about it and it’s a major play by narcissists when it comes to divorces & separation when children are involved. There’s whole websites and such & it’s a whole rabbit hole in itself. I also don’t want to give away too much because I feel like I’d be giving Tracy more amo and I don’t want to do that, because I know she reads here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I was looking back and found that 29 weeks ago Tracy was hashtagging pictures (#epsvaca) of her a Corey from 2017... 🤣🤣 also pictures from her Aruba trip

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't know about y'all but this Justin seems like a real cornball 😂😂😂 with his dunkin's iced coffee, pinkie up, cheesing TGIF!!! All happy and tit he's feeling important enough to block people. He got a little attention and now he's the man. My god they are perfect for each other. Lol and his name starts with a J. You know how she feels about those J's lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Makes me wonder if he got her that "yves saint laurent" handbag. Look how she replied or maybe I'm just looking into it too much.
He absolutely, positively 100% did NOT get her that bag. Unless its a china town knock off in which case...maybe

I asked how much bigger is she in person and got blocked in 30 seconds flat!
LMFAO. I saw those before he had a chance to block you and I KNEW it was someone from here. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't know about y'all but this Justin seems like a real cornball 😂😂😂 with his dunkin's iced coffee, pinkie up, cheesing TGIF!!! All happy and tit he's feeling important enough to block people. He got a little attention and now he's the man. My god they are perfect for each other. Lol and his name starts with a J. You know how she feels about those J's lol
We call people like him and tracy as “peaked in high school” and still can’t get over that 2005-2006 head space. bleeping losers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG the stupid leopard duster and white cami!!!! witch get a new look. Even if this is a photo from a few days ago how many times are you going to post this look!!!!

Last year it was the black cami this year must be the white one!! For someone that went to FIT and brags about it she surely doesnt have a sense of style.

If she wears the same outfit for days at a time, i can bet you she wears the same underwears too. LMAOOO Fuckin sucia!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ew. If a strange man commented “give me those lips” on my Instagram I’d rather stab myself then spend an hour sitting close to him. But she has no self respect. She takes any scraps of attention.
You mean the over drawn lips that looks like an a-hole? 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.