Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like someone ditched Echo and went to a new tattoo artist. I wonder what happenend there? 🤔 I remember her saying she would only trust Echo to do her tattoos.

Maybe her BJ skills werent A1 in Echos eyes and he refused to tattoo her for free again. 🤣🤣
Echo refuses to do hand/finger tattoos so instead of listening to someone she trusts, she ran to someone who would do it for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Echo refuses to do hand/finger tattoos so instead of listening to someone she trusts, she ran to someone who would do it for her 🤦🏼‍♀️
I wanted to add finger tattoos are a witch to maintain. We’ll be able to tell how little she washes her hands now

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I just saw this and ran over here!! I thought she mentioned that echo would never do these dainty tattoos, but I don’t remember.
Echo doesn’t do dainty. It’s not his style, and the select few he does it for, he’s super meticulous about it with them.
We’re piling on the “I’m a great mom, look at me I get tattoos for my kids in regards to it” thick today... huh....

I wanted to add finger tattoos are a witch to maintain. We’ll be able to tell how little she washes her hands now
Echo wouldn’t do them for her, he does them, very far and few, but he does them.
Echo probably also didn’t have time for bullshit today or her parents weren’t letting her go to queens to get tattooed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like someone ditched Echo and went to a new tattoo artist. I wonder what happenend there? 🤔 I remember her saying she would only trust Echo to do her tattoos.

Maybe her BJ skills werent A1 in Echos eyes and he refused to tattoo her for free again. 🤣🤣
I can tell you she definitely didn't blow the new guy but...can't comment on anything else :sneaky:
He's also been leaving thirsty comments on her posts for DAYS but may have deleted them now

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So I noticed the font looked very familiar... You guys. It’s the bleeping Instagram story cursive font. And that tattoo is just dumb all together. It looks like she spelled “forever” wrong.
F2C01507-3FBF-45CD-9792-DD30CA281209.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What is faweuer😅😅 lmao it took me 30 seconds to translate this. Horrible. 💀🤣🤣

Maybe 15 to not exaggerate. But still.
My old ass was taught cursive in school. Apparently he wasn't. This is terrible. Omg.😅
omg wow. i just figured out its for her family of 4. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
101745CC-44D7-4E6D-B241-F4DF280A66C3.png

She has lost her mind. Tracy, you’re a nobody. “Thank you for accommodating me”. You’re not an influencer. You’re not a celebrity. You’re not even verified because most of your followers are fake. Get real. And you should still wear a mask, you could still get covid! Even if it’s just 2 people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Wait? She’s a broke single mom of three with no child support but can afford tattoos?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Her hands, those tats, the nails...all of it eww...
Not a fan.. 🤮
What the duck is that on her hands? Looks like she had an ink pen explode on her.

View attachment 541637
She has lost her mind. Tracy, you’re a nobody. “Thank you for accommodating me”. You’re not an influencer. You’re not a celebrity. You’re not even verified because most of your followers are fake. Get real. And you should still wear a mask, you could still get covid! Even if it’s just 2 people.
Look at her neck. It looks like her clavicle is going up and down under her chin in the wrong way. 😂 As much as she photoshops you think she’d be better at it by now not worse.

And yes, Covid doesn’t just come in groups. A friend of mine works in a 2 person office and they both got it and they don’t know who got it first or where. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
View attachment 541637
LMAOOOO its the middle of the week. How is a tattoo shop not open??? Im sure they prob open later and he went in a little earlier to do her tattoos but he didnt open the shop just for her ass.

Wait? She’s a broke single mom of three with no child support but can afford tattoos?
Exactly!!! Me and my husband both work and have 2 kids and bills and we 1. barely have time to ourselves and 2. dont get tattoos because its just not in our budget right now.

Reactions: 20
Fourever.. lmao no words on that one. Wait til she finds someone who she wants to be serious with 🤣🤣

also which one of you dolls sent this
Lmao not me but maybe she should check her self because I can pull up podcasts where she clearly says you should do this, this and this to keep your man happy so he won't stray. Make up your mind big t. Is it the man's fault or the woman's fault. Maybe if you didn't constantly contradict yourself people wouldn't send you that tit to make you eat your own words. Dummy.

Her hands, those tats, the nails...all of it eww...
Not a fan.. 🤮
Her hands look like a bathroom stall door.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
THIS!!! Stuff like this is what pisses people off about her. She's crying about no child support, but have money for nails, hair, fillers, tacky ass hats she's not going to where anywhere. Yet her kids look straight up dirty, her son barely has cloths that fit him properly or they're hand me downs. But okay, I'm supposed to be mad at Corey for not giving you money... when its clear as day that those babies are a last priority in you life. Tracy you can get all the tattoos in the world, it doesn't negate the fact that you are a tit ass sad excuse of a mother. You're just like any other broke ass parent who barely plays a revenant role, but will get tattoos and show off how much you care.... we see right through your bullshit Tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lmao not me but maybe she should check her self because I can pull up podcasts where she clearly says you should do this, this and this to keep your man happy so he won't stray. Make up your mind big t. Is it the man's fault or the woman's fault. Maybe if you didn't constantly contradict yourself people wouldn't send you that tit to make you eat your own words. Dummy.

Her hands look like a bathroom stall door.🤣
The one and only podcast episode I listened to had me eye rolling so hard because she kept going on about not ever wearing sweats because no man wants to come home to a woman in sweats and that won’t keep him happy. Then went on and on about wearing makeup for him. Doing hair for him etc. I knew right then and there that her relationship was doomed. Because I can tell you that even if I look like a gremlin when my husband comes home he’d still be more than happy to rip the sweats right off me. I know he’d say sweats are easier to get off than jeans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
THIS!!! Stuff like this is what pisses people off about her. She's crying about no child support, but have money for nails, hair, fillers, tacky ass hats she's not going to where anywhere. Yet her kids look straight up dirty, her son barely has cloths that fit him properly or they're hand me downs. But okay, I'm supposed to be mad at Corey for not giving you money... when its clear as day that those babies are a last priority in you life. Tracy you can get all the tattoos in the world, it doesn't negate the fact that you are a tit ass sad excuse of a mother. You're just like any other broke ass parent who barely plays a revenant role, but will get tattoos and show off how much you care.... we see right through your bullshit Tracy.
I'd bet she didn't pay. She's probably giving up the dirty vag and "PRomOtiNg" him.🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.