Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but we do expect moms to raise their own kids as not pawn them off on their parents because it’s just too hard. 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️
Is it just me or does she post a lot of mom stuff that uses mental health as a reason for why she is the way she is, yet at the same time praising herself for being a great mom all while being a crappy mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it just me or does she post a lot of mom stuff that uses mental health as a reason for why she is the way she is, yet at the same time praising herself for being a great mom all while being a crappy mom.
Because she takes no accountability for anything. Everything is someone else’s fault some other situations fault but nothing is ever her fault.

Reactions: 22
Where on God's green earth is she planning on wearing that hat? A trip to the shops? A sun hat when she visits the beach?

Has she got it for some weird celebration?!?!

What a twit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 540810One of these is not like the other.
Lmaooo yep. There’s a face slimming option on Perfect365 (free app) that lets you slim your face as much as you want. If you use it more than a little, your head comes out looking like this.. sunken in cheek bones, and T’s notorious bobble head.

The app also has pre-made makeup looks that it’ll put on your face (this is why I downloaded it cause I wanted makeup inspo to go with my Halloween costume), but you can also add lashes, brighten eyes, etc. T def uses it to slim her face, maybe add volume to her lashes, brighten her eyes, even add color to lips, contour etc, it does everything. Then she saves it and uses it on photoshop to blur her fat rolls on her neck. It’s soooo obvious all of her pics are so highly edited. Please ladies do not think her face slimmed down that perfectly and that quickly, WLS or not! 💛

• Heart
Y’all can think I’m petty but OCD is a real disorder. I have a close friend that suffers from it. When it’s used as a joke it annoys me. Say you like the coordination, the Color scheme, the conformity. Don’t make light of an actual disorder. Because we know if this witch actually OCD, the kids wouldn’t look homeless, her house wouldn’t be a mess, and she wouldn’t dress her son in girls clothes.
1000000%. Preach. I’ve suffered from PTSD since I was 13 and I can’t stand when people just throw it around jokingly. Not cool.
Thirsty Tray just trying to get the Housewives attention AGAIN🙄 Remember when rhonj premiered and Tracy was posting “stay strong mama” and some other bs to Gia and Teresa? Lol girl you are not friends with them....ugh she’s so cringe-y.

didn’t she also randomly invite the Wakiles to her wedding? I think she met Kathy once or twice at shared appearances. She’s such a try hard, such a thirsty twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder what happened to wine down Wednesday? I didn’t see him live yesterday. I was hoping we would T. rex with that stupid ass hat 😂

Reactions: 16
Maybe im reading to much into it but i low key feel like tracy would love to get married again to be able to have the multiple themed parties (engagement, bachelorette) to be the centre of attention and wear tacky crap like this. That or she'll throw herself a divorcée boat parry this summer on her parents dime after crying she needs a party for her depression🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe im reading to much into it but i low key feel like tracy would love to get married again to be able to have the multiple themed parties (engagement, bachelorette) to be the centre of attention and wear tacky crap like this. That or she'll throw herself a divorcée boat parry this summer on her parents dime after crying she needs a party for her depression🙄
Nope, not reading into it. I was thinking the same thing. Tracy is that kind of person. Her whole image centers around being a housewife & not working except for her “influencer” job and her knock off fashionnova ambassador job as well as possibly the podcast, if it doesn’t completely bomb out to the point that it’s pulled.
Tracy has no personality, no depth to her and seems to be dumber than a doorknob. She likes to project images because she literally has nothing going for her.
So she’s more than likely only going to end up with a Corey 2.0 or worse.
Tracy has no identity other than being a crappy part time mom, a joke ass influencer, a bitter ex wife. Strip all of those things away & she’s your average lazy person who went though life with everything given to them because they’re so narcissistic that they believe they deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Nope, not reading into it. I was thinking the same thing. Tracy is that kind of person. Her whole image centers around being a housewife & not working except for her “influencer” job and her knock off fashionnova ambassador job as well as possibly the podcast, if it doesn’t completely bomb out to the point that it’s pulled.
Tracy has no personality, no depth to her and seems to be dumber than a doorknob. She likes to project images because she literally has nothing going for her.
So she’s more than likely only going to end up with a Corey 2.0 or worse.
Tracy has no identity other than being a crappy part time mom, a joke ass influencer, a bitter ex wife. Strip all of those things away & she’s your average lazy person who went though life with everything given to them because they’re so narcissistic that they believe they deserve it.
NAILLLLLEDDDD IT! 💯 💅🏻

Reactions: 15
Lmaooo yep. There’s a face slimming option on Perfect365 (free app) that lets you slim your face as much as you want. If you use it more than a little, your head comes out looking like this.. sunken in cheek bones, and T’s notorious bobble head.

The app also has pre-made makeup looks that it’ll put on your face (this is why I downloaded it cause I wanted makeup inspo to go with my Halloween costume), but you can also add lashes, brighten eyes, etc. T def uses it to slim her face, maybe add volume to her lashes, brighten her eyes, even add color to lips, contour etc, it does everything. Then she saves it and uses it on photoshop to blur her fat rolls on her neck. It’s soooo obvious all of her pics are so highly edited. Please ladies do not think her face slimmed down that perfectly and that quickly, WLS or not! 💛
Yes! I mentioned this app previously bc I also have it and you can tell how she uses it to slim her face and deepen her smile and make her eyes bigger! It’s so obvious, it’s pathetic!

I have questions that need answers: Who is paying $250? Where are you planning on wearing this to? Am I the only one that thinks this is hideous? I mean to each their own but 🤦🏻‍♀️
I have genuinely been so confused with her posts wearing this hat, I thought it was a joke at first. I’m baffled by who would ever wear something so stupid and why you would even want to?

Reactions: 19
Yes! I mentioned this app previously bc I also have it and you can tell how she uses it to slim her face and deepen her smile and make her eyes bigger! It’s so obvious, it’s pathetic!

I have genuinely been so confused with her posts wearing this hat, I thought it was a joke at first. I’m baffled by who would ever wear something so stupid and why you would even want to?
Same. Now I’m like HUHHH 🤔 not sure why anyone would want to spend $250+ on a bedazzled “captains” hat lmaoooooo what a loon! Anything to try and get attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She used to brighten, whiten, and detail skylar's eyes so much it was ridiculous. People would ask what camera or what editor and she be like my iPhone and her eyes just look like this. Like yes Tray, they are blue, but NO ONE LOOKS LIKE THAT IN A PHOTO.... Not even models. She's so vapid lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hey Tracy does Mama Gigi get reports like this for Julian (not comparing his progress just that she doesn’t participate like this mom) because that’s what good, involved, loving moms do.

Oh and can Ashley be my mom? She does the most amazing, interesting, fun things for Aria. Unlike Tracy who dresses her girls like junior strippers and plays let’s get a boyfriend with them.

I have questions that need answers: Who is paying $250? Where are you planning on wearing this to? Am I the only one that thinks this is hideous? I mean to each their own but 🤦🏻‍♀️
And as someone with military in the family, I’m offended by the “military hat” label. It’s not military. Not at all. It’s crap and should be labeled as such.

ETA: I’m not easily offended, easily annoyed yes, but not easily offended. This tit just isn’t military.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can’t believe she allows her mom to be called Gigi since she hates Gigi from the show soooo much

• Heart
I can’t believe she allows her mom to be called Gigi since she hates Gigi from the show soooo much
I have thought this same thing! Lol for someone who hates her and holds grudges til she dies and never lets anything go to save her life, this is surprising.

Reactions: 18
I have thought this same thing! Lol for someone who hates her and holds grudges til she dies and never lets anything go to save her life, this is surprising.
yeah im surprised she doesnt have them call her something more italian like nonna or nonnie.. OH WAIT THEY ARENT ITALIAN

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like someone ditched Echo and went to a new tattoo artist. I wonder what happenend there? 🤔 I remember her saying she would only trust Echo to do her tattoos.

Maybe her BJ skills werent A1 in Echos eyes and he refused to tattoo her for free again. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Looks like someone ditched Echo and went to a new tattoo artist. I wonder what happenend there? 🤔 I remember her saying she would only trust Echo to do her tattoos.

Maybe her BJ skills werent A1 in Echos eyes and he refused to tattoo her for free again. 🤣🤣
I just saw this and ran over here!! I thought she mentioned that echo would never do these dainty tattoos, but I don’t remember.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.