Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha love your user name. I can't believe anyone would pay money to listen to this nasty dog lookin witch talk about her bj skills which prob suck and her nasty ass sex life that I doubt she even has. And there's no way the podcast lost listeners due to covid and ppl not "commuting"..more ppl are home with nothing to do so why wouldnt more ppl tune in instead of less? Oh yea bc their content sucks! Ive seen so many other podcasts say they're number of listeners has skyrocketed since covid so if theirs dropped its obvious why. No one wants to continuously hear about ur nasty weird triangle shaped tongue sucking dick all the time u nutty ass witch. Lol phew glad i got that off my chest lol
I mean like I believe it, I got sooooo behind when quarantine started because like who wants to listen to a podcast when I can watch Netflix lol
I didn’t start listening again until after that summer

Reactions: 9
I think it's the angle honestly. As well as the photoshop of course haha! But she's holding the phone at a diff angle and further away.
Haha yeah probably! I almost feel like her face shape and/or facial features look slightly like Olivia’s in that picture. I can’t quite pinpoint exactly what it is.

Reactions: 8
Her face looks SO different here. Could it just be Photoshop or more than that? 🤔
It's an instagram filter. She probably saves the vid/pic on her phone and then uploads so the filter name doesn't show in the top corner and everyone thinks she looks like this ✨NaTuRalLy✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Could she be any more unoriginal with her caption.
Bet it took her an hour to come up with that. 🙄 sarcasm.

LoOk aT Me I aM THe cAPtaiN NOw

Just STFU already.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And I’ll leave it at that. Maybe he really knows nothing, or maybe he just won’t confirm anything
well.. I feel like this proves all communication goes through Gigi (aka the one who has custody).. like how could you not speak to the father of their children when they are in his care. god forbid something happens, Gigi and Steve will be the first to know. how embarrassing as a mother..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the captain of lonelyville deleted her stupid ass photo.

I think the captain of lonelyville deleted her stupid ass photo.
And just uploaded it again, she wanted all the catfish shots included. If I had the time I’d make a collage of how different her face looks day over day, picture over picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
well.. I feel like this proves all communication goes through Gigi (aka the one who has custody).. like how could you not speak to the father of their children when they are in his care. god forbid something happens, Gigi and Steve will be the first to know. how embarrassing as a mother..
Yup I agree with everything you said!! I think it’s Stephanie and Mark ♥

Reactions: 12
ummm does she not have a backup account she goes on when she is on reggies lives bc she doesn’t want to “deal with the haters”
She can’t keep up with her own lies.

I also want to know who gets all “dolled up” to take these stupid pictures? I mean I love makeup I’m a makeup freak no doubt and I wear it daily when I work. But if I’m not leaving the house I barely take a shower and wash my hair let alone put on a full face of makeup and lashes and The Skipper’s ugly bleeping hat from Gilligan’s Island.

Oh he definitely wore it better. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The vibe I’m getting from this picture, is... she smelled herself and she knew she was pretty ripe!! Or drag queen, sorry I should not say that, we don’t want to offend the drag community by lumping her in!

45EE4FBE-0F32-49F3-82F1-37B21036A7A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Did anyone look at the sassy-whatever’s sellers IG? The hats look like helmets! 😂
They’re absolutely awful. All the girls who are wearing the hats look like the hat is casually resting on top of their heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Y’all can think I’m petty but OCD is a real disorder. I have a close friend that suffers from it. When it’s used as a joke it annoys me. Say you like the coordination, the Color scheme, the conformity. Don’t make light of an actual disorder. Because we know if this witch actually OCD, the kids wouldn’t look homeless, her house wouldn’t be a mess, and she wouldn’t dress her son in girls clothes.
Girl you ain’t petty at all. A thread or two ago I commented how lame it was Tracy’s friend appropriated the word “pow wow” for their mental health talks and everyone here was pretty supportive about that!

I posted this to my Instagram a bit ago because claiming to have debilitating disorders aren’t “quirky” or “cute” and duck nuts like Tracy need to stop with that.

Her eyelashes are coming off 😅 atleast make the picture presentable. Damn..
I very distinctly remember her stupid ass posting a meme that stated something along the lines of “if your lashes don’t stick to their corners, worry about yourself/quit running your mouth”. And now here we are with her lashes refusing to stick to her grimy self. lol.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.