Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sooo happy I found tattle because I finally can share my thoughts with people who get it 😂💖 *hugs to you all*

But yep, they’re both garbage. Any video of the kids with Corey in it he’s completely checked out. He wanted the image of a wife and Kids young but didn’t want the responsibility. Same with T. Honestly if you scroll down memory lane on T’s Instagram to when they were married, both Tracy, Corey and the kids all looked SO much better. Always dressed nicely, well groomed. The divorce really was the straw that broke the camels back and now all of their physical appearance really shows how they’re all broken inside.

Also regarding Julian, when he was a baby (8mo and younger) she’d post lots of videos of him. Since he’s grown she rarely EVER posts videos of him - only photos. It’s because his behaviour is erratic and almost *******, with hitting and crying mixed in. It’s not his fault,, he’s frustrated that he doesn’t ever know whats going on around him or what’s being said to him. But Tracy knows people will see him act that way and think wow what’s up with this kid?! Why are his parents allowing him to act this way?! So instead she posts pics to capture a muted moment that she can caption how he’s the sweetest boy and greatest gift. When if that pic was live - we know it would be seconds before he’d be throwing his bottle (which he’s too old for), slapping his sisters, screaming kicking and pounding on the floor. It never occurs to her to actually fix the situation instead of cover it up.

I can’t even imagine what her and coreys family say about them behind their backs... both of their families seem pretty normal. I guarantee they say what we say — that the kids are being damaged and Corey and Tracy never should’ve had them cause now it’s a tit show that everyone else has to pick up the pieces for

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow you’re so right! She’s horrified of Julian and it’s sad. You can tell she’s ashamed and embarrassed. She wanted her sWaG stud son and instead got one who’s special needs, so because he didn’t fit her mold of perfect in her eyes she neglects him. Listen.. Julian doesn’t seem like an easy child. He hits, has outbursts, can’t communicate nor understand verbal cues, has stability issues and is violent. ALL of these tendencies can be fixed with intervention. It won’t be easy, but they need to be addressed by someone who’s dedicated and efficient in being consistent. Tracy won’t. Neither will Corey. They just laugh it off cause he’s still young and cute and try to embarrassingly giggle away his outbursts and bad temperament. Soon he will be a grown boy and it won’t be so “cute” to people anymore. It’s sad to say but I think they’ve already written him off as “this is how he is so we’ll roll with it”
Yup!! I really think if they took proper care of him from the beginning he wouldn’t be this bad. They do NOTHING for him. I don’t think he goes to any kind of school, not buying it for a second. Once the cochlear implants weren’t a “cure all” they threw in the towel. Dumb witch Tracy thought that would make him normal and she could ignore that he’s deaf.

All of this! She has been so disconnected since day 1, and I now realized what I saw in public on line in a store when Skylar was a baby was just a show for the public in case she got recognized.
I remember being traumatized that I was sent back to the hospital and was going to be away from my kid overnight on our 2nd night home from the hospital & here’s Tracy just handing them off to Tara like they’re just dolls you stop playing with when you’re bored.
What did you see? What was Big T doing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’m in the minority here. I think Corey needs his own place and to learn how to take care of his kids on his own. He is the “baby boy” of his family and it seems they’ve always done for him and they keep doing now. He’s pathetic. You can see he interacts with his sisters kids more than his own. Julian isn’t his “tough little man” so he has no use for him. He was so excited when he found out he was having a son but now that son isn’t what he had hoped for so he ignores him. Tracy is horrible yes, but Corey is no better.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yup!! I really think if they took proper care of him from the beginning he wouldn’t be this bad. They do NOTHING for him. I don’t think he goes to any kind of school, not buying it for a second. Once the cochlear implants weren’t a “cure all” they threw in the towel. Dumb witch Tracy thought that would make him normal and she could ignore that he’s deaf.

What did you see? What was Big T doing?
We were in the craft store and Tracy was like 1 person ahead of me. Skylar was being a typical baby, getting antsy from the wait and Tracy was being super patient with her & doting on her. They were doing the ABCs & counting. I don’t remember if she was pregnant at the time, but I remember not wanting to go over to her because she was with Skylar and I didn’t want to be that type of fan. Skylar smiled at me and the person infront of me waved to her and Skylar waved back. But Tracy wasn’t like looking for anybody to recognize her so I just figured who she was on IG was who she was in real life. Cause I remember where I worked at the time Carla from Mob Wives would come into my job and try to go unrecognizable but at the same time be looking for people to recognize her. 🙄 so I thought it was super cool that she was like out there just minding her own and not looking for anybody to notice her. I do remember she had some tacky tit in her cart, but I didn’t expect anything less from her because that’s what her taste is. Now looking back, I realize that it was all an act because she was in public and still semi relevant at the time. I also remember when she returned a rug to my job and it smelled like dog pee and she seemed like she couldn’t get out of the store fast enough. She was by herself but I was able to spot those furry boots and the big hair from a mile away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like she’s back to posting ignorant covid stories again..... I have reported every single one.... I have the TIME.

Karma is waiting for her, because how someone so ignorant, rude, and spreading misinformation as quick as she spreads her legs is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe I’m reading into it but Gigi’s newest story looks like she is announcing she’s pregnant. Someone else please check it out and see if I’m reading too much into it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Maybe I’m reading into it but Gigi’s newest story looks like she is announcing she’s pregnant. Someone else please check it out and see if I’m reading too much into it.
Omg I agree!! I’m happy for her, she waited and she deserves it. And the baby bottle emoji in that story is for sure announcing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol at the stories on taras page showing Corey actively engaging with his kids at the park. They ALL read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We were in the craft store and Tracy was like 1 person ahead of me. Skylar was being a typical baby, getting antsy from the wait and Tracy was being super patient with her & doting on her. They were doing the ABCs & counting. I don’t remember if she was pregnant at the time, but I remember not wanting to go over to her because she was with Skylar and I didn’t want to be that type of fan. Skylar smiled at me and the person infront of me waved to her and Skylar waved back. But Tracy wasn’t like looking for anybody to recognize her so I just figured who she was on IG was who she was in real life. Cause I remember where I worked at the time Carla from Mob Wives would come into my job and try to go unrecognizable but at the same time be looking for people to recognize her. 🙄 so I thought it was super cool that she was like out there just minding her own and not looking for anybody to notice her. I do remember she had some tacky tit in her cart, but I didn’t expect anything less from her because that’s what her taste is. Now looking back, I realize that it was all an act because she was in public and still semi relevant at the time. I also remember when she returned a rug to my job and it smelled like dog pee and she seemed like she couldn’t get out of the store fast enough. She was by herself but I was able to spot those furry boots and the big hair from a mile away.
she should’ve stopped at Skylar. It’s obvious she kept having kids as her accessories when her life was perfect

Reactions: 17
she should’ve stopped at Skylar. It’s obvious she kept having kids as her accessories when her life was perfect
She was hardly able to take care of the dogs, the rug literally smelled like trapped dog piss and was stained everywhere. They were not ready for children. We damaged out the rug and were told to call a manager if she did it again. 🤣

LMAO I THOUGHT YOU MEANT TRACYS MOM

Yeah definitely pregnant
I’m happy for her, it seems like since she didn’t rush everything, it’s all fallen into place for her... but who knows Tracy even fooled us in the beginning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How do her friends stay friends with her?

These are some bleeping butt ugly Mariah Carey 90’s wannabe nails.

Lol at the stories on taras page showing Corey actively engaging with his kids at the park. They ALL read here.
Except he literally pushed Julian aside when he was trying to play.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How do her friends stay friends with her?

These are some bleeping butt ugly Mariah Carey 90’s wannabe nails.

Except he literally pushed Julian aside when he was trying to play.
So looks like she had that little girl do them again. And thank god I’m not the only one who thinks those nails are ugly af

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So I love that Tara did Easter stuff with the kids because lord knows she’s the only one who does “kid stuff” with them. And the glitter eggs were cute. But the kids seemed a littleee aggressive trying to throw them at each other. And this poor kid - Corey slammed it open on his head. I get that they were all doing it to each other but he’s deaf and you’re standing behind him so he didn’t see it coming. Probably scared the crap out of him. Idk just really rubbed me the wrong way
He’s wearing his hearing aids though

Reactions: 9
She was hardly able to take care of the dogs, the rug literally smelled like trapped dog piss and was stained everywhere. They were not ready for children. We damaged out the rug and were told to call a manager if she did it again. 🤣

I’m happy for her, it seems like since she didn’t rush everything, it’s all fallen into place for her... but who knows Tracy even fooled us in the beginning.
She's fkin nasty. Oddly I'm not surprised. That's the vibe she gives off. She's a dirt ball and lives like one too. Her vag probably stinks and I bet her hair smells like sweat. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I think she was mentally in a better place back then. Not that she was ever mom of the year but she had what she wanted. She had the big wedding, husband supporting her staying home, the cute baby and still a bit of fame. They had the money from the lawsuit then too I think. Life was what she pictured. And we know she got a lot of support from coreys family back then so she didn’t need to be a full functioning mother and wife. She is not that person now. She lost everything that she thought gave her worth. Her looks, her husband, her home, her ability to be a stay at home mom. 3 kids is clearly too much for her to handle. Her self esteem is in the trash. She can’t afford to keep her kids looking like cute accessories like she used to. Her whole life consists of photoshop and hiding what she really looks like and who she really is. I don’t think she was ever a great person but I bet she was actually happy when you saw her but it’s clear now that she’s depressed and miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I live in a major city in Texas and just because our moronic governor lifted the mandate doesn’t mean anything. All the businesses are still requiring masks and limiting occupancy, schools are still requiring students and teachers to wear masks. It’s not like we’re out here running around maskless. Also, we’ve had over 500,000 residents receive the vaccine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I live in a major city in Texas and just because our moronic governor lifted the mandate doesn’t mean anything. All the businesses are still requiring masks and limiting occupancy, schools are still requiring students and teachers to wear masks. It’s not like we’re out here running around maskless. Also, we’ve had over 500,000 residents receive the vaccine.
Thank you! I hate that she reports on things she knows ZERO about. Her friend annmarie who lost both her parents to covid is a moron and spineless for staying friends with such a stupid person. Tracy has zero intellect. She does ZERO research before she reposts something. I hope her parents and her get covid.
She’s like a rude 5 year old who repeats EVERYTHING her parents do and say.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.