Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing about the comment on her one pic where someone asked if she moved back in with her parents and she took the dig at corey and said how she’s an adult with 3 kids and would never move home... it’s funny bc maybe SHE didn’t move home but her 3 kids clearly live with her parents sooo how is that any different? Lol, that’s even worse
It honestly fkn offends me she says tit like that. When my now fiance and his ex split he moved out of the home they had together and back to his parents and she continued to live there whilst he paid the mortgage. She then only moved out because her parents BOUGHT HER A HOUSE and because she “couldnt stand the memories” of the house anymore. witch, YOU cheated and YOU couldnt stand the memories
His ex is just as entitled as Tracy if not more 🤬

yeah corey is tit, but you cannot use the fact he lives with his mum/family again after walking away from the marriage with no money, etc

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It honestly fkn offends me she says tit like that. When my now fiance and his ex split he moved out of the home they had together and back to his parents and she continued to live there whilst he paid the mortgage. She then only moved out because her parents BOUGHT HER A HOUSE and because she “couldnt stand the memories” of the house anymore. witch, YOU cheated and YOU couldnt stand the memories
His ex is just as entitled as Tracy if not more 🤬

yeah corey is tit, but you cannot use the fact he lives with his mum/family again after walking away from the marriage with no money, etc
she’s never had to give up anything cause her parents are bigger idiots than she is, so they just give and give and give. One, there’s nothing wrong with the fact Corey is living at his sister’s after their split. If Tracy wanted to maintain the house they were renting and keep paying rent on her own to show her kids what a strong woman is, she would have. Two, simply, she is trash and I’m almost 90% sure she’s at her parents. If she isn’t, than her kids are 100% living there and tracy is taking advantage of the eviction hold because of covid. And lastly, when that changes,she’ll be living with mommy and daddy for sure. She won’t care about the back rent cause it’s in corey/ corey’s mom’s, (Bonnie) name and that will be another thing the stupid witch gets away with. She is literally scum.

Sorry kids, auntie Tata had to give you an Easter weeks later because your moms either was too lazy too or was recovering from surgery. Either way, as usual, Tracy always putting Tracy before anyone and everything else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s been said many times before but I’m here for your friendly reminder..

1) Corey looks grimeyyyy. I used to think he was so hot when the girls were little.. he really went downhill in every aspect, including being a tit Dad but in lieu of being free from Big T. Tracy you holding a HUGE L for life having him as your baby daddy 😂 (as does he for you being his kids’ “mom”)

2) The amount of issues these kids are going to have from being constantly bounced around to different family members houses every other day is already beginning to peak its head with the way the children behave and look. I’m not digging the kids for personal features, I mean that there is no consistency and they’re looking real disheveled on a regular basis now (Julian always in sweats with clothes way too big, the girls’ hair is never brushed anymore, they overall look dirty). Big T if you have your own place, KEEP THEM THERE. Monday-we’d with mama GiGi, Thursday with mommy big t, Friday-Saturday with mama Tata, Sunday with auntie raven. How is no one noticing how detrimental the bouncing around is for them?!

3) Julian is so so behind on his development regarding communication, that at this point the fact that he can’t sign nor speak, one or two days a week of speech therapy just isn’t gonna cut it. This child needs immediate intervention ASAP. As in, his parents need to cut the pussy footing and buckle down and do ASL sign language with him for hours DAILY, plus keep his speech therapy the once or twice a week it is - even bump that up too. I hate to say it but he’s not going to succeed in school or socializing at this rate. He can’t even attend a “school for the deaf” (as Tracy calls it) because they will sign! They also read lips, but since Julian doesn’t sign he doesn’t know what words even mean so it’s useless to him. HOW ARE NO FAMILY MEMBERS, OR AT THE VERY LEAST HIS DOCTOR/THERAPIST NOT TELLING THEM TO STOP THEIR tit AND DO BETTER!

Like guys.... y’all really brought 3 kids into this world and set them each back hardcore in their own ways.... you guys suck and ruin everything. Those poor kids man.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ankle weights so the doc could qualify her for the surgery.
She also claimed to have post partum psychosis so maybe her mental state played a part in her being approved for surgery.

It’s been said many times before but I’m here for your friendly reminder..

1) Corey looks grimeyyyy. I used to think he was so hot when the girls were little.. he really went downhill in every aspect, including being a tit Dad but in lieu of being free from Big T. Tracy you holding a HUGE L for life having him as your baby daddy 😂 (as does he for you being his kids’ “mom”)

2) The amount of issues these kids are going to have from being constantly bounced around to different family members houses every other day is already beginning to peak its head with the way the children behave and look. I’m not digging the kids for personal features, I mean that there is no consistency and they’re looking real disheveled on a regular basis now (Julian always in sweats with clothes way too big, the girls’ hair is never brushed anymore, they overall look dirty). Big T if you have your own place, KEEP THEM THERE. Monday-we’d with mama GiGi, Thursday with mommy big t, Friday-Saturday with mama Tata, Sunday with auntie raven. How is no one noticing how detrimental the bouncing around is for them?!

3) Julian is so so behind on his development regarding communication, that at this point the fact that he can’t sign nor speak, one or two days a week of speech therapy just isn’t gonna cut it. This child needs immediate intervention ASAP. As in, his parents need to cut the pussy footing and buckle down and do ASL sign language with him for hours DAILY, plus keep his speech therapy the once or twice a week it is - even bump that up too. I hate to say it but he’s not going to succeed in school or socializing at this rate. He can’t even attend a “school for the deaf” (as Tracy calls it) because they will sign! They also read lips, but since Julian doesn’t sign he doesn’t know what words even mean so it’s useless to him. HOW ARE NO FAMILY MEMBERS, OR AT THE VERY LEAST HIS DOCTOR/THERAPIST NOT TELLING THEM TO STOP THEIR tit AND DO BETTER!

Like guys.... y’all really brought 3 kids into this world and set them each back hardcore in their own ways.... you guys suck and ruin everything. Those poor kids man.
Everything you said is spot on!! I don’t believe anyone really wants to help Julian. He’s nothing more than a major burden and inconvenience to all of the so called adults in his life. Big T is embarrassed by him and only uses him to try to gain attention and compliments. I swear that kid has NO idea Big T is his mother. She’s just a lady he sees once in awhile. You can tell how uncomfortable she is with him. She speaks at him instead of to him... like he’s a pet instead of a human. I really wish CPS would take all of the kids away or just put them with Tara full time. She isn’t the best but out of that terrible bunch she is! Skylar looks horrendous with those jacked up teeth that are ALL Big T’s fault!! I’ve never seen someone allow their kids to stay in the same clothing for days on end. There’s so many signs of neglect and that’s only what we’re seeing on social media. I guarantee what we don’t see is 100x worse!! And that’s scary!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
she’s never had to give up anything cause her parents are bigger idiots than she is, so they just give and give and give. One, there’s nothing wrong with the fact Corey is living at his sister’s after their split. If Tracy wanted to maintain the house they were renting and keep paying rent on her own to show her kids what a strong woman is, she would have. Two, simply, she is trash and I’m almost 90% sure she’s at her parents. If she isn’t, than her kids are 100% living there and tracy is taking advantage of the eviction hold because of covid. And lastly, when that changes,she’ll be living with mommy and daddy for sure. She won’t care about the back rent cause it’s in corey/ corey’s mom’s, (Bonnie) name and that will be another thing the stupid witch gets away with. She is literally scum.

Sorry kids, auntie Tata had to give you an Easter weeks later because your moms either was too lazy too or was recovering from surgery. Either way, as usual, Tracy always putting Tracy before anyone and everything else.
100% agree. Her parents are obviously enablers and probably afraid if they say something she’ll take the kids away (doubtful thatd actually happen though) Im of the opinion she doesnt have her kids either but we know without a doubt she’d still be spamming them on her stories and snapchat, and there would be DAILY outfit updates. I also believe it because even though she said they were with her at easter, her social media tells us that was a lie. She posted a pic of herself with someone elses kid, her own were nowhere to be seen! We all know that she wouldve blasted video’s and pics of those kids dressed up and doing hunts/activities if she’d had them!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“1) Corey looks grimeyyyy. I used to think he was so hot when the girls were little.. he really went downhill in every aspect, including being a tit Dad but in lieu of being free from Big T. Tracy you holding a HUGE L for life having him as your baby daddy 😂 (as does he for you being his kids’ “mom”)”

I mean, he was probably being photoshopped to high Hell tbh.

sorry for not quoting the whole thing I just wanted to comment on this part lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She also claimed to have post partum psychosis so maybe her mental state played a part in her being approved for surgery.

Everything you said is spot on!! I don’t believe anyone really wants to help Julian. He’s nothing more than a major burden and inconvenience to all of the so called adults in his life. Big T is embarrassed by him and only uses him to try to gain attention and compliments. I swear that kid has NO idea Big T is his mother. She’s just a lady he sees once in awhile. You can tell how uncomfortable she is with him. She speaks at him instead of to him... like he’s a pet instead of a human. I really wish CPS would take all of the kids away or just put them with Tara full time. She isn’t the best but out of that terrible bunch she is! Skylar looks horrendous with those jacked up teeth that are ALL Big T’s fault!! I’ve never seen someone allow their kids to stay in the same clothing for days on end. There’s so many signs of neglect and that’s only what we’re seeing on social media. I guarantee what we don’t see is 100x worse!! And that’s scary!
Wow you’re so right! She’s horrified of Julian and it’s sad. You can tell she’s ashamed and embarrassed. She wanted her sWaG stud son and instead got one who’s special needs, so because he didn’t fit her mold of perfect in her eyes she neglects him. Listen.. Julian doesn’t seem like an easy child. He hits, has outbursts, can’t communicate nor understand verbal cues, has stability issues and is violent. ALL of these tendencies can be fixed with intervention. It won’t be easy, but they need to be addressed by someone who’s dedicated and efficient in being consistent. Tracy won’t. Neither will Corey. They just laugh it off cause he’s still young and cute and try to embarrassingly giggle away his outbursts and bad temperament. Soon he will be a grown boy and it won’t be so “cute” to people anymore. It’s sad to say but I think they’ve already written him off as “this is how he is so we’ll roll with it”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Couldn’t agree more about Corey looked grimey! I also used to think he was soo hot, I actually thought he was way too hot for her (only considering looks lol). He def looks weathered now, which is understandable if he’s actually a recovering addict like people have speculated. It’s interesting tho how terrible he looks now compared to before!

So I love that Tara did Easter stuff with the kids because lord knows she’s the only one who does “kid stuff” with them. And the glitter eggs were cute. But the kids seemed a littleee aggressive trying to throw them at each other. And this poor kid - Corey slammed it open on his head. I get that they were all doing it to each other but he’s deaf and you’re standing behind him so he didn’t see it coming. Probably scared the crap out of him. Idk just really rubbed me the wrong way
omg yes i saw the same thing. It hit a nerve with me too. Maybe if prepared him like Tata did and said “ready julian”. It just seems to me like Corey is resentful of the kids bc of his hate for T. Poor kids are stuck in the middle of this crap. Kudos for Tara. Someone needs to give that woman an award! She’s holding this tit together tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I did some stalking last night while dozing off and grabbed this. It doesn't seem photoshopped but even if it is it still shows the difference in sizes between her and Sammy and Julie. This was in her prime for the most part too. If she ever posts a pic like the one she did for Annmarie's birthday and she appears smaller than them in any way it's a complete lie. As if any of us had to be told this....but it's just to document for the silent followers and for big t to see.
Also what she forgot to photoshop or pose her way out of here are her feet and ankles . Those say all you need to know .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
omg yes i saw the same thing. It hit a nerve with me too. Maybe if prepared him like Tata did and said “ready julian”. It just seems to me like Corey is resentful of the kids bc of his hate for T. Poor kids are stuck in the middle of this crap. Kudos for Tara. Someone needs to give that woman an award! She’s holding this tit together tbh.
He startled the hell out of poor Julian. Every small clip I saw of him yesterday was with him holding his phone trying to walk back to his chair in the driveway. He is so detatched from his kids. Everyone here hates Tracy more, which is fine, but it certainly doesn’t mean he’s any better.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m bored laying around today. Was looking at Tara’s old Instagram posts. This is from when Julian was born- wtf is inside Corey’s ear 🤢

Also- Tracy commented from Julian’s Instagram about Tara staying over night at the hospital. I never understood that whole thing: she did it with every kid. Where the duck was Corey? Home resting? You know he wasn’t home spending the night with the girls . Seems like he’s always been checked out. He looks rough in this picture .
She didn’t say she stayed a night at the hospital, she said tara took each child over night the night they came home from the hospital so Tracy could get sleep her first night , which is even worse. From the moment she said that , and proudly , it was clear to see what a disconnected mother she is. She has no bond or care for those kids, your first night home is probably the most special day next to the day they were born , those kids were for show for her “perfect life” nothing more , which is why they are treated like trash and look like trash anymore .

Reactions: 30
She didn’t say she stayed a night at the hospital, she said tara took each child over night the night they came home from the hospital so Tracy could get sleep her first night , which is even worse. From the moment she said that , and proudly , it was clear to see what a disconnected mother she is. She has no bond or care for those kids, your first night home is probably the most special day next to the day they were born , those kids were for show for her “perfect life” nothing more , which is why they are treated like trash and look like trash anymore .
Yes this has ALWAYS disturbed me. It goes against every instinct in your body. Like I feel a physical pit in my stomach thinking about being separated from my newborn in that way.

Reactions: 21
No she did both. You can go back on her posts , Tara slept at hospital too.

Reactions: 12
I'm going to be the oddball here lol. I actually think Corey looks good these days. When they first got together I couldn't stand his look because I'm not into pretty boys. Throughout their marriage I think he started to look better because he looked like less of a pretty boy. Towards the end he did start looking crappy or just outright unhealthy and very pale. Possibly the drugs and other things. I think he's looking better again these days. He's never been my type outside of the looks because he's a douche bag and I think he's got that same stank attitude as big t where he thinks his tit doesn't stink.

Reactions: 14
All of this! She has been so disconnected since day 1, and I now realized what I saw in public on line in a store when Skylar was a baby was just a show for the public in case she got recognized.
I remember being traumatized that I was sent back to the hospital and was going to be away from my kid overnight on our 2nd night home from the hospital & here’s Tracy just handing them off to Tara like they’re just dolls you stop playing with when you’re bored.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.