Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Sammy would post pictures of Tracy's process to take a selfie, saying that she definitely looks slimmer for sure, and she knows it, she is so far up her own arse making all those stories about how skinny her face and neck are haha.

Maybe focus on being a good person first.
Who knows with Tray with all the photoediting she has done over the years 🤔
People would like her more if she was just honest.
If she had a procedure done why not be honest and take your followers on that journey with you and maybe even get some real endorsement from companies, so many people could relate.
But no lie to everyone and say you are doing Keto 🤥
I hope that birthday cake was Keto 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big T you’ve been pretty quiet today, what’s wrong? Did you overdo it at the party and duck yourself up pretty bad post surgery?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she had surgery. At all. I had weight loss surgery and had scars/ all types of pain and issues. There’s no way she is going out and eating crap/drinking. She wouldn’t be able to eat a lot at all.

i honestly just wish she would stop focusing on Corey and Brielle. Worry about your hole. Your kids and not lying to them. How do those kids believe anything she says? Like what is she telling them because last i heard it wasn’t that they were divorced. 👀👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree. I don’t think Tracy is preparing for WLS. But can someone explain how Jackie qualified for WLS? She wasn’t that heavy.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she had surgery. At all. I had weight loss surgery and had scars/ all types of pain and issues. There’s no way she is going out and eating crap/drinking. She wouldn’t be able to eat a lot at all.

i honestly just wish she would stop focusing on Corey and Brielle. Worry about your hole. Your kids and not lying to them. How do those kids believe anything she says? Like what is she telling them because last i heard it wasn’t that they were divorced. 👀👀
Idk if you mean worry about your HOLE or HOME 😂😂😂
Either way works for her

1618712375405.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So trash bag posted her nails, and I noticed this comment. And went to his page. An hour ago, he wrote that poem about her nails. One day ago, he wrote that other butterfly poem. And he seems to be from Pennsylvania. Idk if I’m just pulling at straws or he’s just a desperate “fan”

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So trash bag posted her nails, and I noticed this comment. And went to his page. An hour ago, he wrote that poem about her nails. One day ago, he wrote that other butterfly poem. And he seems to be from Pennsylvania. Idk if I’m just pulling at straws or he’s just a desperate “fan”
I’m not surprised she’s like this. Remember with Corey everything was about red roses. Tracy is that kind of women. So you’re definitely not pulling at straws

Reactions: 20

I think she was having water last night, we never saw her eat the cake and if it’s been 3 weeks she’s fine. My friends had it and were back at work in a week.

I agree. I don’t think Tracy is preparing for WLS. But can someone explain how Jackie qualified for WLS? She wasn’t that heavy.
Jackie wore ankle weights.

Reactions: 13
Laughing about the comment on her one pic where someone asked if she moved back in with her parents and she took the dig at corey and said how she’s an adult with 3 kids and would never move home... it’s funny bc maybe SHE didn’t move home but her 3 kids clearly live with her parents sooo how is that any different? Lol, that’s even worse

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Laughing about the comment on her one pic where someone asked if she moved back in with her parents and she took the dig at corey and said how she’s an adult with 3 kids and would never move home... it’s funny bc maybe SHE didn’t move home but her 3 kids clearly live with her parents sooo how is that any different? Lol, that’s even worse
“I don’t live with my parents I just have them pay my $3k townhouse rent so I can live there while they watch my kids and I watch Netflix all day” lmao

I seriously wonder how she affords that rent. Idk I’m convinced she’s just milking the no evictions during covid law in NJ and not paying it. There’s no way princess armor and the podcast pays her 3k. She barely even does ads on Instagram anymore prob because they realized there was no ROI.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
7DCD3B14-D806-4CE2-AB66-235A94D39D5E.jpeg

+ getting hair done monthly + fire alarm constantly going off + people to take care of kids including one with special needs
And you’ve got Tracy 🙄🙄🙄😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m just remembering, wasn’t she supposed to do that Instagram live about mental health yesterday? Or was that for an upcoming Friday?

Reactions: 9
Just thinking about her stories from last night. Has anyone told Trashy she can’t dance? That half ass attempt at booty shaking in the restroom was just embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I took that comment to be a dig at tattle. Like we are the ones speculating she lives at home so she was reinforcing that she’s “an adult w/ 3 kids, of course she doesn’t live w/ her parents” 🙄

Reactions: 14
So I love that Tara did Easter stuff with the kids because lord knows she’s the only one who does “kid stuff” with them. And the glitter eggs were cute. But the kids seemed a littleee aggressive trying to throw them at each other. And this poor kid - Corey slammed it open on his head. I get that they were all doing it to each other but he’s deaf and you’re standing behind him so he didn’t see it coming. Probably scared the crap out of him. Idk just really rubbed me the wrong way

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So I love that Tara did Easter stuff with the kids because lord knows she’s the only one who does “kid stuff” with them. And the glitter eggs were cute. But the kids seemed a littleee aggressive trying to throw them at each other. And this poor kid - Corey slammed it open on his head. I get that they were all doing it to each other but he’s deaf and you’re standing behind him so he didn’t see it coming. Probably scared the crap out of him. Idk just really rubbed me the wrong way
Nope, the Epstein kids are really aggressive with each other. Skylar and Jayden are passive aggressive and Julian is just aggressive. I’m sure a lot of it is mimicked behavior from Corey and Tracy, mixed with lashing out for attention from their parents, mixed with noticeable favoritism. If you watch enough videos of how the kids interact with each other you can see it in their body language.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.