Tracy Dimarco #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the whole family given up signing to him? Shouldn’t he be signing a lot more by now? Ugh! My heart breaks for that boy.

Reactions: 20
I’m bored laying around today. Was looking at Tara’s old Instagram posts. This is from when Julian was born- wtf is inside Corey’s ear 🤢

Also- Tracy commented from Julian’s Instagram about Tara staying over night at the hospital. I never understood that whole thing: she did it with every kid. Where the duck was Corey? Home resting? You know he wasn’t home spending the night with the girls . Seems like he’s always been checked out. He looks rough in this picture .

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Has the whole family given up signing to him? Shouldn’t he be signing a lot more by now? Ugh! My heart breaks for that boy.
Tara signs with him. Tracy’s parents sign with him. Jordyn and Raven sign with him.... Jayden is petrified of him. Skylar can’t stand him. Tracy just wants him to speak and be “normal” & who knows what’s up with Corey.... he probably just wants the kid to be a fighter.

Any chance that kid had, Tracy and Corey have busted it by not being able to meet his needs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Tracy said at one point his teachers / therapists aren’t working on signing anymore. They’re focusing on speech and reading lips or something. According to T you arent supposed to mix the methods

Someone correct me if I’m wrong **

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m bored laying around today. Was looking at Tara’s old Instagram posts. This is from when Julian was born- wtf is inside Corey’s ear 🤢

Also- Tracy commented from Julian’s Instagram about Tara staying over night at the hospital. I never understood that whole thing: she did it with every kid. Where the duck was Corey? Home resting? You know he wasn’t home spending the night with the girls . Seems like he’s always been checked out. He looks rough in this picture .
I always found it so odd that Tara was right there after each birth. Sometimes I feel like Tracy was a surrogate for Tara. Especially with how checked out both Corey and Tracy are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Tracy said at one point his teachers / therapists aren’t working on signing anymore. They’re focusing on speech and reading lips or something. According to T you arent supposed to mix the methods

I remember her saying this and mentioning she “wasted so much time” with signing first

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

That seems to be really odd, I follow a lot of hearing impaired families on Tik Tok, none of them have ever said they do one or the other. My mom’s co-worker’s grandchildren have cochlears and they’re learning both..... I feel like Tracy is just trying to validate why she doesn’t know/ didn’t bother to learn sign language.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I remember her saying this and mentioning she “wasted so much time” with signing first
Only thing that’s a waste
If time
At this point is that poor baby spending time with her or Corey. He clearly has learning problems on top of being deaf. It’s really sad.

Reactions: 22
None of them posted anything for National ASL day on the 14th. They just do it all for the gram .

• Angry
That seems to be really odd, I follow a lot of hearing impaired families on Tik Tok, none of them have ever said they do one or the other. My mom’s co-worker’s grandchildren have cochlears and they’re learning both..... I feel like Tracy is just trying to validate why she doesn’t know/ didn’t bother to learn sign language.
The lady I follow on Instagram her daughter has the implants and she signs and talks.

Reactions: 14

I wonder if it’s because of their lack of all committing to learn ASL to communicate with him so he knows nothing so it’s better to try to focus on speech and reading lips instead. Tracy never signs words or phrases except i love you. Everything else is just letters. The kid is like 2 years old he doesn’t know the alphabet yet you big dummy 🤦🏼‍♀️

I wonder if it’s because of their lack of all committing to learn ASL to communicate with him so he knows nothing so it’s better to try to focus on speech and reading lips instead. Tracy never signs words or phrases except i love you. Everything else is just letters. The kid is like 2 years old he doesn’t know the alphabet yet you big dummy 🤦🏼‍♀️
He’s going to be three in less than a month! They’ve totally failed him.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who doesn’t think she looks better ? Her face is so heaviky filtered . Her nose looks like Michael Jackson. I can’t.
Agreed. I don’t think she is good looking now or ever. Plus her personality makes her even more hideous.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I drove past her house today. Her car wasn’t there the outside was a disaster giant target bag on the front steps furniture thrown on the terrace. Looks like she doesn’t care about it at all. I know it’s a rental but still. Also it’s a small townhouse between others so it’s not what she makes it seem (like everything else)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow!!! It has taken me some time to catch up!!! I fell sooooo behind!! After going through a Texas deep freeze, with pipes bursting throughout my home, then getting COVID, for 4 weeks, and still healing. This is for everyone out there, that is on the fence if COVID is real, let me tell you it definitely is! FYI- it hits everyone differently. We had an outbreak at my work, 16 people got Covid, and a month and a half later some of us are still fighting to get better. I’m not saying go get the shot, but what I am saying, if I can get this again, There’s a big chance that my body will give out. Better to be safe then sorry.

I snipped this little tidbit from one of y’all’s photos.
For your viewing pleasure:
Are these Tracy’s feet, or Fred Flinstones!?!!
F7716BF4-92C5-420A-82F2-734015BF9CF2.png
1FF0E2BB-41EA-4F15-903A-47B09E8A9618.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow!!! It has taken me some time to catch up!!! I fell sooooo behind!! After going through a Texas deep freeze, with pipes bursting throughout my home, then getting COVID, for 4 weeks, and still healing. This is for everyone out there, that is on the fence if COVID is real, let me tell you it definitely is! FYI- it hits everyone differently. We had an outbreak at my work, 16 people got Covid, and a month and a half later some of us are still fighting to get better. I’m not saying go get the shot, but what I am saying, if I can get this again, There’s a big chance that my body will give out. Better to be safe then sorry.

I snipped this little tidbit from one of y’all’s photos.
For your viewing pleasure:
Are these Tracy’s feet, or Fred Flinstones!?!!
View attachment 534199View attachment 534200
I'm glad you're feeling better! As least, well enough to join us again. COVID IS REAL.

I would say she photoshopped Fred Flintstones feet into her pic...we all know she has this amazing skill lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah he’ll be 3 next month. It’s pure neglect that he can’t communicate.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.